• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

pokemon help!!! RPGXP or RPG MAKER 2003

Status
Not open for further replies.
Years
  • Seen Sep 15, 2005
RPG Maker XP or RPG MAKER 2003

what to use to make pokemon game like fire red or leaf green also im new to this but i want to try also what do i need to start off??

Years
hey man! how quick is this reply! like 3 minutes after you post! But anyway! i say go for RPG Maker 2003! RPG Maker XP looks crappy and there is more Chipsets/Character Sets for RM2k3! So go for RM2k3!

Years
  • Seen Sep 15, 2005
i want to also no that if i do get rm2k3 cab i be able to make make games like pkmn fire red??

funnybunny

Advanced RM2k(3) Coder
Years
imran_c said:
i want to also no that if i do get rm2k3 cab i be able to make make games like pkmn fire red??
Yes and no, it takes a lot of "skills" to create a pkm game. You need to know a lot about RM2k3, like modding variable and getting terain ID's.

If you know that, then RM2k3 is the best option IMO.

Years
  • Seen Sep 15, 2005
ok..........

ermm were should i start off lol ive got btoh programs and i just want to now is there any book like

creating pokemon using rpg maker 2k3 for dumbies or anythign like that lol

Dudedude

I am the Johto Man
Years
  • Seen Aug 14, 2007
Maybe "Game Making With RPG Maker 2003" but for pokemon,NAH!!!

Peekimon

Me = cat-aholic, Meowr
Years
RPG Maker XP looks crappy
Ahem? Crappy, you say? *sighs*

Anyway, my choice of a good maker would be RMXP, with the scripting capability, oyu can do almost anything, but, it requires great skill. Really great skill to create a pokemon game.

Dudedude

I am the Johto Man
Years
  • Seen Aug 14, 2007
Do uo know how to do so?I mean..how to make Pokemon Games with RPGMXP?If so,Pls PM me and tell me everything I need to know bout creating a Pokemon game!

Peekimon

Me = cat-aholic, Meowr
Years
2 of them are in RM2003. The other one is a game engine, and not a pokemon game.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back