• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Don't Let the Catz say Zero! [DLTMS0 v4.0]

Status
Not open for further replies.
Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Dec 11, 2023

That certainly is interesting

Buuuh. I wish my head would work a bit more coherently.

Sewaddle

➠Adowable
Years

Tempted to post Xellos, but I'll refrain.

But maybe they had planned on it being where the cave was but then decided to move it to someplace else? XD;

Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Dec 11, 2023

Maybe it's so people can question why they did that a few years down the road.

Years

Reading up on some Assassin's Creed Lore.
WW2 was planned by Templars Roosevelt, Chruchill, Hitler and Stalin, and George W Bush was a puppet who was to give the Templars control over the US.

This is amusing.

I remember reading the Wiki on that. Seriously fun read actually. Heck your French Revolution theories are in there too! :P

Except they're Templars LOL.

Anyways another day, another ton of work.

Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Dec 11, 2023

He can win in major leagues like the Orange League but never in any big leagues.

Aquacorde

⟡ dig down, dig down ⟡
Years
263 Hm I have no idea. xD

Man I just wish Ash would win a proper league and go back to Hoenn to travel with Max as a mentor. That'd be great.

Weeaboo Name

Banned
Years

See my username.

If he won a big one it wouldn't make him a pokemon master so it's not like they'd have to stop their cash cow.

But they'd have to super nerf Pikachu at the beginning of the next series I guess.

Aquacorde

⟡ dig down, dig down ⟡
Years
265 'twas sarcastic-ish, that.

Pika can just like.. chill. It can babysit and teach other Pokémon even. It can be involved without actually battling.

Years

I get so mad at McDonald's Happy Meal toys being gender-exclusive.

Spoiler:

This was something I said on Pokememes:

I hate Zoobles. (Zoobles are the female counterpart to the Pokemon toys)

I'm female and that's what I hate about these gender-exclusive Happy Meals, MCDONALD'S Y U THINK POKEMON IS A MALE FRANCHISE?

Next time they do Pokemon, make them gender-neutral. Remember when they did these Alvin And The Chipmunks Happy Meal toys? They made Alvin/Simon/Theodore male-exclusive and Brittany/Jeanette/Eleanor female-exclusive. They should like do some male-looking Pokemon and some female-looking Pokemon for the sake of the female fans.

It's like McDonald's recognize 75% of Pokemon fans as male, it's total bias.

Next time they do a Pokemon Happy Meal, they should pull an Alvin And The Chipmunks and make certain characters gender-exclusive.

I think Zoobles are like weird, like a dumbed-down version of Bakugan.

The females always tend to get silly-looking toys, My Little Pony would probably be the only time the female toys didn't look silly.

Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Dec 11, 2023

You know you can go in and ask for the other gender's toy if you're not satisfied. Least I've done that before. no i don't care how old I am I still did it. :|c

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back