• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

find her yet? ✜ HOMESTUCK fanclub

Salzorrah

[font=Montserrat][b][color=#66CC66]g[/color][color
Years
Spoiler:

Omicron

the day was mine
Years
Spoiler:

Another update on the 22nd! We will get another Horse Calendar that day, too!

Years
  • Age 34
  • Seen Apr 2, 2024
oh my god

OH MY GOD

Spoiler:

Omicron

the day was mine
Years
Spoiler:

Salzorrah

Years
Spoiler:

Omicron

the day was mine
Years
Spoiler:

Also, game stuff/spoilers
Spoiler:

Years
  • Age 33
  • Seen Jan 12, 2024
The game looks so incredible. I'm really excited that we're going to be learning more about troll culture and daily life on Alternia. I'm wondering when exactly it's going to take place relative to the main story though, since supposedly all of Alternia is gone by the time the 12 enter the game.

Years
  • Age 34
  • Seen Apr 2, 2024
The game looks so incredible. I'm really excited that we're going to be learning more about troll culture and daily life on Alternia. I'm wondering when exactly it's going to take place relative to the main story though, since supposedly all of Alternia is gone by the time the 12 enter the game.
It's taking place before Homestuck.

SkyisUmbreon

But it Refused
Years
It's taking place before Homestuck.

"Since it fits into HS canon, there is the obvious question of "when", especially given that HS is about "end of the world" scenarios (both on Earth and Alternia), so unless there's some goofy alt-universe stuff going on, it can't take place after 2009. But there isn't goofy AU stuff going on. So it does take place some time pre-2009 on Earth, and pre-present day on Alternia."

Swiped from this page: http://mspaintadventures.com/KSupdate.html

Other cool info and pictures here so check et out =]

Salzorrah

Years

It takes place in the 90s Earth (possibly 1993) and before The Condesce killed all of her heiresses except Feferi, in Alternia.

Shrew

is a Shrew
Years
Answer current topic: Oh wow, the final update is tomorrow? I wish I got into HS earlier. I heard the name floating about the Internet and saw avatars of the characters, but never really knew what it was. A friend of mine only convinced me like a few days ago. (It's also funny how I share the same birthday with John.)
So that means your birthday is 4/13? :P Did you notice that being a recurring number while you read?

Spoiler regarding last week's update:
Spoiler:

Back