• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

that guy [TCTI v 8]

Status
Not open for further replies.

ruby

[span="howdy;partner"][/span]
Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Mar 27, 2024
Isn't it spelt "Jägerbomb"?

ruby

Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Mar 27, 2024
I don't post anywhere else really, Hikari. .o.'

36LETTERS YOU SHOULD HAVE FINISHED HL1 BEFORE PLAYING PORTAL! D:

Last edited:

fenyx4

HOENN CONFIRMED!
Years

Gilgamesh of Final Fantasy 5 said:
Gilgamesh crosses the NOT! trope with fake surrender in Final Fantasy V after getting badly beaten:
Gilgamesh:
"I suppose I misjudged!"
Casts Haste on self
"Fighting all four of you..."
Casts Protect on self
"...is just too tough for me..."
Casts Shell on self
"NOT! Ha, I lied! Like a rug! Oh, I kill myself!"
Attacks heroes

Source: Here it is. NOT!

Gilgamesh of Final Fantasy 5 said:
"Enough expository banter! Now, we fight like men! And ladies! And ladies who dress like men! For Gilgamesh... IT IS MORPHING TIME!" Gilgamesh

Source: Current page quote for TVTropes page on Final Fantasy V

:cer_laugh: I've been laughing so hard after seeing both of these quotes. Gosh, I wish I can play Final Fantasy 5 someday to witness/enjoy the hilarity of Gilgamesh and the myriad of Woolseyisms present (and I'm assuming that FFV's Gilgamesh is different from the one I encountered in Final Fantasy I (Dawn of Souls version).

Also, totally stoked for Kid Icarus: Uprising, which I'm also hoping to get someday. The TVTropes entries remarking Kid Icarus: Uprising alone, like "X does Y with authority!" have me laughing so much:

Palutena: I'm sensing treasure somewhere to your left.
Pit: How do you know that?
Palutena: From the heavens, I can see through your laurel crown to divine your surroundings!
Pit: Really? That's amazing!
Palutena: And that's not all I can see, Pit. I can also see what's in your heart.
Pit: Oh... (nervous) Heh heh... That's really... something.
Palutena: So you'd better not be thinking about anything... NAUGHTY.
Pit: WHAT?! HOW DID YOU—
Palutena: Just kidding! Seriously, reading hearts through laurel crowns?
Pit: I know... I was... also kidding.
Palutena: (teasingly) Sure you were.

And some gems from YouTube:

Paluetena: You better do something about those tentacles...
Pit: I've seen enough Hentai to know where this is g-
Paluetena:-SHUT UP!!
LiamRomK 2 weeks ago 39
pixel-vfl3z5WfW.gif

"What a sucker!"
HAHAHA, GET IT? BECAUSE HE HAS SUCTION CUPS ON HIS TENTACLES! HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAAAAAA­AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA
tinyraptor 1 week ago 11
pixel-vfl3z5WfW.gif

------------------

I don't think you need to @mention me when I was the last poster

the only other active poster in the past 3hrs, in fact. xD

GOOGLE BEGS TO DIFFER WENT.

hi·lar·i·ty/həˈle(ə)ritē/
Noun:
1. Extreme amusement, esp. when expressed by laughter.
1. Boisterous merriment.

:cer_laugh: (to both quotes)

I bought this today at the mall, but my sis liked it so much she stole it from me XD
c-a-t-shirt-blauw.jpg

Cool! :cer_nod:

Years
You're my new "36letters"

What 36 letters?

I'll probably change my avatar/signature soon. I don't know whether to bring Zero Kiryuu back (the theme I had before this) or my iconic Oshawott.

It was fun having Julian Assange, and it was all for an early April Fool's joke considering I hate him so much. This will probably go down as my funniest theme yet due to the creative usertitle and the "Haters Gonna Hate" present in the signature banner.

Years

After nearly 1 week of portraying the man I oh so hate, my famous cute Oshawott has returned.

So yeah, back to the good old Hikari10! And my signature's banner is clickable too.

ruby

Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Mar 27, 2024
This will probably go down as my funniest theme yet due to the creative usertitle and the "Haters Gonna Hate" present in the signature banner.
After nearly 1 week of portraying the man I oh so hate, my famous cute Oshawott has returned.

Nobody cares.

Fable, see previous answer.

Last edited:
Years
Joe, that's rude. Remember about not breaking the vase!

How funny that Counterfeit didn't recognize my avatar? Epic fail.

That's also rude, Hikari. Would you please just drop the WikiLeaks hating persona already? It tends to scare away people from TCTI because that's all you ever want to talk about, it seems, and a lot of people here either couldn't care less about it or just don't care about politics in general. Talk about something easier to talk with others about, like, say, anime or the weather!

You may also be interested to know that I did not associate it with Julian Assange, either, because I don't even bother watching The Simpsons anymore.

Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Dec 11, 2023

Yeaaah. I have no idea who it was in your theme until you started posting about it everywhere, Hikari. :v Just.. tone it down a little bit, okay?

Gabri

m8
Years
Trust me Hikari, always talking about that hate and the stuff you're wearing (i.e. signature, avatar, w/e) won't work. Go with the flow of the conversation. Don't come mentioning apples all the time when people are talking about cake, potatoes and cookies.

A Pixy

Cruel?
Years

Hey guys, have I mentioned my theme has the Spy from Team Fortress 2 in it? It's the Spy. He runs around being a Spy. And he stabs people in the back because he has knife that backstabs people. Have I mentioned he's a Spy?

Spy.

SPY.

Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Dec 11, 2023

I think you're jumping the gun a little in say we're fighting Netto. .w.

I have no intentions on changing my theme. And Pokey's webcomic is being as awesome as usual.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back