• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

The rather cool dragon luvers club (not just pokemon dragons) O_O

who's the most Dragon-obsessed member of the DL club

• Charizard_Fire_God

Votes: 28 42.4%
  • Brookes

Votes: 5 7.6%
  • Hydraconis Requiseq-Hrael

Votes: 2 3.0%
  • Dragon-Chan

Votes: 15 22.7%
  • Some other member who I didnt add to the poll cause im lazy o.o

Votes: 16 24.2%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Rhykasho

CRY SOME MORE!
Years
YAY, we have our first member!!!

V Random pic of a Dragon V

dragon-8.gif

Years
Yay!! A club for Dragon luvers! How convenient. ^_^ I'm obsessed with Dragons, they occupy a very special place in my life, dreams, beliefs, real life behaveiour, thinking and even more areas that would normally not be taken by them in other humans, but that's what obsessions are like. XD
Maybe some good pics'll make more ppl wanna join in.
*selects all Dragon pics in his album, is ready to hit attach*
Wait! what's teh pic limit?

THIRTY-SIX

Banned
Years
  • Age 36
  • Seen Nov 18, 2015
ill join i dont like dragons as much as before *coughcoughdragonheartsuckscoughcough* well thats why but those piccs are awesome

Years
Brookes said:
Q for u guys (I know I might of asked this q before but meh....): Whats your fav coloured dragon???

Mine would have to be black dragons, I luv black soo much *dies* O_O
I like Red Dragons with green glowing eyes, adorned with crests and spikes from its head all the way down to the tail XD

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back