• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

The Official Misty (Bring Her Back) Club !

Status
Not open for further replies.

Asher

Just your ordinary evil...
Years
Lucky you. I'm still in my 300's. >_>;;

Meh. We gotta find a better Misty topic!

What about, if Misty lived next door to you since the last ten years? Dun think that has been done yet. XD;

~Ozy~

PC's Unofficial Poetry Critic
Years
Well, I'm in my 3,000's so :P Just kidding...

Anyway, if Misty had lived next door...she'd probably be mor intrested in video games, I'd refer to he as either "Your Worshipfullness" or "Your Royal Highness," she'd dress in clothes that suited her better, and life would rock in general.

LanceLite

~Clone of a Max!
Years
nope that ones not done... and TAD.. Kairi's in her 10,000s ^_^ its only a big accomplishment for me to get 1000 cos ive been a member since a LONG time ago from old PC and so many name changes never allowed me to really get to 1000 posts...

hm.. if she was my neighbor and stuff... id hang out with her alot and we'd go to the same school maybe and she might even become my gf if she likes me... oh and shed like video games too.

yoshi1001

Pokemon Disc Jockey
Years
Asher said:
Lucky you. I'm still in my 300's. >_>;;

Meh. We gotta find a better Misty topic!

What about, if Misty lived next door to you since the last ten years? Dun think that has been done yet. XD;

I'd go over and borrow a cup of sugar.

You know, make some cookies... :psy copy:

Asher

Years
Actually, I'm in my 1100's. XD; If you include my old "asher_son_of_ash" account. XD;
XD; XD;

If Misty lived near me (why didn't I post when I was makng the topic? @_@ ) I'd prolly be her friend. >_>:;; And would prolly love Pok?mon games!

~Ozy~

PC's Unofficial Poetry Critic
Years
Ooh, ooh, new one, new one! She;d go to my Karate and Kendo classes and learn how smack Ash and pull Brock's ear with style.

LanceLite

~Clone of a Max!
Years
id like to see that... *watches imaginary epi where she closes eyes.... ash comes in front and asks about something... misty's right hand go and grab ash's ear with two fingers... misty bends hand and swings it up*

is it a bird? is it a plane? guess whats in the sky!! *ash's cap falls* XD

and i remember ur old account asher... u had the same one at LPN too.... but just one thing... how could you be asher_SON_of_ash if ur a girl? *points at stuff under avatar* this has ALWAYS made me confused....

Asher

Years
Try, imagination? XD; TRY DARES? Tried O_O;;; PLASTIC SURGERY?! XD; Ah, well.

Also try me being a nut and being the "son" of Ash. XD;

Besides my new account doesn't say : son! Or daughter! XD;

Nice imagination of Karate Misty, Tad. XD;

Meh. Can't think of any NEW ones. o_O;;;

Asher

Years
Asher = Sasha. Gotta love her. XD;

I've been dared. o_o; Then my dare ended but I didn't stay male again.

=P I GOT A NEW ONE!

If Misty was living near my home, I'd tell her about PC, and she'd come to this club confused on WY this club is made just for her. XD;

Asher

Years
XD; Yea. Unless of course, she's talking about "Asher" and named me "Ash" XD;

I'm gonna stay feminine until I grow sick of it. o_O;;

yoshi1001

Pokemon Disc Jockey
Years
LanceLite said:
does that mean ur gonna stay female??? those dares are EVIL anyway....

hehe thats a nice one Asher.... maybe she'd ask... "Who's Ash?"

And the whole world has to answer right now just to tell you once again...

(song parody I wrote)

Asher

Years
yoshi1001 said:
And the whole world has to answer right now just to tell you once again...

(song parody I wrote)

o_o; Hi, M. Jackson. XD;

Meh. XD; She lives next door to me, remember? XD;

LanceLite

~Clone of a Max!
Years
probably not XD

it would have gone more like this..... "Ash, you know... we've been together for SUCH a long time and known eachother for so long... you know... so i was just asking... would you marry me?"
and ash would reply like this.. "im always one step ahead of you!" and he takes out ring and puts it on misty's hand.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back