• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Pkm's Black and White League

Status
Not open for further replies.
Years
  • Seen Jul 29, 2012
anyone around for a battle or a gym match or something? im ready asap

gg jango

i win 3-0

gym battle possibly now?

Last edited:
Years
  • Seen Jul 29, 2012
i'm revising my gym team at the moment AKA i need to EV some more water types

you have to have at least 3 water pokemon :) i just need some badges ha.
but let me know. im itching for your water badge

ok so there is pkm, sadistic, houndoom, jango, and aoife. where are the other gym leaders? i feel as though they are never on....ever im trying to get some badges here now that i have a solid team to battle with

friendly battle anyone? single double triple

Last edited:

Houndoomed

Battle Master
Years
Zeus vs Kluning

1. Gliscor beat Kluning's stall/revenge kill team once with a 4-1 comeback (And acheived max attack behind a sub)
1. Gliscor sent Kluning's stall gliscor/rotom running home to mummy (ragequit)

Years
  • Seen Jul 29, 2012
Zeus vs Kluning

1. Gliscor beat Kluning's stall/revenge kill team once with a 4-1 comeback (And acheived max attack behind a sub)
1. Gliscor sent Kluning's stall gliscor/rotom running home to mummy (ragequit)

First off I don't talk crap after I win. 2 your a noob. I'm still in the league untill pkm says otherwise. Don't threaten to take me off this league big man. You see like a lowlife if your gonna talk crap in the league. Correct me if I'm wrong

Forfeit doesn't equal rage quit. Get a life dude.

Last edited:

Houndoomed

Battle Master
Years
First off I don't talk crap after I win. 2 your a noob. I'm still in the league untill pkm says otherwise. Don't threaten to take me off this league big man. You see like a lowlife if your gonna talk crap in the league. Correct me if I'm wrong

Forfeit doesn't equal rage quit. Get a life dude.

PKM is gone, bastard is boss, and he offered the league to me so, get over it, you called me a cheater, my pokemon are legit, trained by me, youre a tool, no flaming on the thread so keep it in vms, my post just stated what happened, enjoy your non interchangable predictable team.

Fool.

Years
  • Seen Jul 29, 2012
Grats on winning the league bro. You battle with jango all day and take advantage of him. Them take all the wins to get ubers. Not legit just a skeemer

Houndoomed

Battle Master
Years
Grats on winning the league bro. You battle with jango all day and take advantage of him. Them take all the wins to get ubers. Not legit just a skeemer

You ungreatful turd, I helped you, even after you were rude! And Jango (who will tell you, your full of it when he reads this) knows my pokes are legit because he has them too so in yo face! Jango beats me half the time and is the best at countering my Darkrai, out of anyone so you dont know squat.

Bastard! I move that nothing Kluning does counts toward the league and he be ignored,

Call me a cheater will ya.

Years
  • Seen Jul 29, 2012
Cool you and only u got a problem. Don't care. And your darkari didn't do a thing against me once. Not gonna let just you and only u ruin my fun. I have your badge and now I'm done with you. On to the next one. Btw I order my own AR so if anyone else need pokes levels I'll do it :)

Houndoomed

Battle Master
Years
Cool you and only u got a problem. Don't care. And your darkari didn't do a thing against me once. Not gonna let just you and only u ruin my fun. I have your badge and now I'm done with you. On to the next one. Btw I order my own AR so if anyone else need pokes levels I'll do it :)

07577589-7075-4246-ac0a-f1565a365807.jpg

Enjoy yourself Stooge,

Vsjester13

Former battler
Years

OK i'm not joining this flame war but Houn dose not take advantage of me we simply battle for fun and that's it we both fight fair both our pokemon are legit hell if it weren't for him i wouldn't some of my epic winners hell early today i beat his weavlie with Heracross who had lived with 2 HP don't go bad mouthing my friend dude.

Years
  • Seen Jul 29, 2012
OK i'm not joining this flame war but Houn dose not take advantage of me we simply battle for fun and that's it we both fight fair both our pokemon are legit hell if it weren't for him i wouldn't some of my epic winners hell early today i beat his weavlie with Heracross who had lived with 2 HP don't go bad mouthing my friend dude.

Cool story bro tell another

Years
  • Seen Jul 29, 2012
I've been done. All I want to do is battle. I didn't eve star this but I'm ending it :)

Houndoomed

Battle Master
Years
Um dude don't you think thats kind of harsh?

Nah man, I have traded/battled with hundreds of people on this forum, all without issue until this noob, he woull have to flat battle if it werent for my candies, I helped him, then beat him and he called me a cheater with hacked pokemon so he can go and play elsewhere. Im generous to all who are respectful, lots of posters will vouch for that.

Apparently somebody doesn't watch David Chappelle. He's pretty funny.

lol

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back