• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

[Released] Phoenix Rising

Status
Not open for further replies.
Years
  • Age 30
  • Seen Dec 30, 2023
Hey everyone, thank you for your comments once again. Your comments and support really keep myself and the team really motivated! Progress has been really good in recent weeks and should hopefully continue at the same speed. We're trying to hold off showing too much of what we're working on so that there's plenty of new content in the actual game so major updates will be done in the form of announcements and some staggered check-ins like today. Our next announcement is set to come within the next two, to three weeks. However we feel that it will be worth the wait and we are excited to show you some cool stuff that we've been working on.

We reached 500 followers on our Twitter page recently, and so we promised our fans that they would get to see some screenshots. So we've uploaded a group of screens from the previously unreleased tutorial area in Pokémon Phoenix Rising. You can see some information and screenshots below.

After the war of Hawthorne, the land was left barren. A Phoenix of great size and beauty flew over the country, and the people of Hawthorne seen it as a symbol of hope and prosperity. It wasn't long until this plant sprouted in desolate earth: the Hawthorne Tree. It is now looked upon as a reminder that even in the darkest moments, hope can prevail.

Hawthorne Woods
mFnDjoS.png

Last edited:

Turbo_Dee

DisrespectDead
Years
This game looks stunning, will definitely be following development closely. Good luck to you and the rest of the Phoenix Rising team!

Years
  • Age 27
  • Seen Nov 24, 2015
Wow, the screens are amazing. To be honest, I just found out about this game, but I doubt I'd have stopped believing in it if I had heard of it when it first came out. I like your opinion on Fakemon, but I'd also like to know about Mega Evolutions. I personally love Mega Evolutions. But I hope this gets released to the public soon, and thanks again for gracing me with those screens.

crispybacon1234

Pokémon IR/NG Dev
Years
I don't even know where to start. Just seeing this game makes me speechless.

I'll try to contain my hype, but let me just say that the game looks and sounds stunning, not to mention the soundtrack and the interesting plot.

I'll be keeping a close eye on this project. I'm rooting for you guys, so don't give up!
Trust me, with a game like this you can't disappoint. ;)

Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Jun 27, 2022
This game looks absolutely amazing and this soundtrack, oh my god I love it *-* you did a very good job so far from what I can see, go on like this =D

Years
  • Age 30
  • Seen Dec 30, 2023
Spoiler:
Thank you for the comments too, your support means a lot to myself and the team. HOPEFULLY, this answers some of your questions. I have much more to say, but I do not wish to overload this post so I'll let our very first trailer take over for now...

Years
  • Seen Jul 8, 2023
I have been keeping an eye on this for a while now and I am excited to see one of my favorite pokemon, petilil, being a starter. You even added megas for the starters. Keep up the amazing work! :)

Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Jun 27, 2022
What an absolutely amazing trailer {:3} We can really expect a lot from this game. Will there be some betas/demos or are you planning for a direct full release in 2016?

Impo

Playhouse Pokemon
Years
Wow, that is something!!

I love the starmie line, cannot wait for this!
Great job, keep up the great work! :)

Latios37

Fuser of Souls
Years
  • Seen Oct 25, 2017
This game looks crisp. If you ever need some custom sprites for pokemon, overworld trainers, or just pallete swaps, I'd be happy to give it a try. If you have an idea in mind, I'd totally try and sprite it up for your approval. I'm mostly thinking color swaps if you want to add clothes, or different color schemes to the main trainer.

Turbo_Dee

DisrespectDead
Years
Really looking forward to this, that's a superb trailer. The stunning visuals and the soundtrack look like they'll fit together perfectly for an engrossing experience. Can't wait!

Years
  • Seen Oct 7, 2016
I've been following the game since you originally posted it.
I'm a 22 year old Graphic designer and I'm still thoroughly impressed by the improvements you've made over the past couple years.

Last edited:
Years
  • Age 30
  • Seen Dec 30, 2023
In case you didn't see them in the trailer, here's our newest mega evolutions!

Spoiler:

Hey guys just popping in to let you know we'll be talking about development of the game tonight in a live interview with a YouTuber known as SacredFireNegro (Check him out!) at 4PM EST. We'll also be announcing a new mega evolution we've been working on. Hope to see you there!

CLICK HERE FOR 4PM EST TONIGHT FOR THE INTERVIEW
CLz5PLFWgAAWtCC.png:large

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back