The PokéCommunity Forums  

Go Back   The PokéCommunity Forums > Official Forums > Community Feedback and Support

Notices

Community Feedback and Support This is the place for your concerns, praises or help relating to the PokéCommunity. Unsure of how to post a thread (though you should find out pretty quickly)? How do you get a blog? Maybe you don’t like a certain feature. Make a thread here and get responses from your fellow members and staff.

Advertise here

Old July 30th, 2013, 03:29 PM
AnonygooseD
Lametrainer

Nature: Jolly

Advertise here
I don't know if this have been pointed out before but I started having this problem recently & thought I should point it out here...

If I go inactive on the forum (leave a tab open with tPC.com without doing anything in it) for about 3~5 minutes & then click something I become a guest (as if I logged out).

I'm using the portable version of Firefox which doesn't remember passwords (the option is locked) but I never encountered this problem in other websites (Facebook, Twitter, Google...etc.)

Thoughts?
Old July 30th, 2013, 03:33 PM
Ephemeral Euphoria
Devil In Exile

Nature: Quiet
It happens to me too when I forget to click on the Remember Me box upon logging on. I would try another browser if any of them can remember passwords now.

Gotta love the high life.
Old July 30th, 2013, 03:38 PM
Tsutarja
Community Supporter

Make sure you're hitting the "Remember Me" button beside the login fields before you actually login. If you are but it still doesn't work, then make sure your browser is accepting cookies from pokecommunity.com
Old July 30th, 2013, 09:28 PM
awolfsquared
I like to do 'Garfield Mondays'
Community Supporter

Nature: Modest
Send a message via Skype™ to awolfsquared
Not a problem at all. Like Zach said just click the "Remember Me" button before logging on and it should keep you logged in every time you go to PC.

"I have no idea what I'm doing. but I know I'm doing it really, really well."- Andy Dwyer
DeviantArt | Tumblr | Art Gallery | Ask Me Stuff | Paired to
Old July 31st, 2013, 02:35 AM
Elaitenstile
➜is not the last B E A C O N

Send a message via Skype™ to Elaitenstile
It's a standard in every forum. Happens all the time. That is one of the main reasons why you aren't kept online all night if you forgot to log out.

Session Expiring. Just click Remember Me and stop using a cookie sweeper or just get used to it. Unless your password is long and hard, where I'll suggest the first option.

Are you using some kind of a privacy sweeper? Or do you go incognito all the time? These may also have to be stopped.

Previously known as Elaitenstile 
Old July 31st, 2013, 06:49 AM
BlueMudkipz
Blu

Nature: Rash
Its just for security i believe. Just use Remember Me ~blu

~Robert Louis Stevenson
Old July 31st, 2013, 11:03 AM
AnonygooseD
Lametrainer

Alright thank you all for the responses, Remember Me it is!

Sponsored Links

Advertise here