• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Forum moderator applications are now open! Click here for details.
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

[Other FULL] «Sword Art Online: Sanctuary» [OOC/SU][T]

Geras

Roleplayer
Years
Probably, considering that Princess had the crisis, Godot saved her, Shiren helped him, then Ryuusa just showed up. Then Genevieve posted again. So the way I see it:

-Genevieve
-machomuu (Why isn't the first M capitalized???)
-WolfOfEve
-Me

Although I haven't been in many RPs where there was any actual posting cycle. Everyone just seemed to post whenever they felt like it. Then the question becomes do you feel like posting yet?

Crunch Punch

fire > ice
Years
Thanks again to SD and PS for letting me and the other two guys to the RP, really appreciated here. Nearly done with my SU too.

What I wanted to say was that I think it would be helpful for all three of us if you could tell us what's happened so far in general terms. Like, has there been any special events? Has the boss room been spotted yet? Where is everyone right now? I've read through most of the posts already in the IC thread, but a little explanation would do wonders too. Thanks in advance o 3o

Geras

Roleplayer
Years
For the people joining just now here is where everyone is:
  1. Denny Anthony Rojas (Robin) - ShinyDiamond, and Patricia Paulina Louise Eier (Lucina) - PinkSapphire
    - Deep in the dungeon together searching for the boss room. Lucina currently has an idea of where it is and is leading a party (which also includes Godot and Shiren) there.
  2. Philippa Watson (Peperton) - Skymin, and Geoff Starke (Titan) - 雷影 イチロ
    - Also in the dungeon together searching for the boss room, currently battling a horde of monsters.
  3. Yuri Irving (Eclipse) - YellowGardevoir
    - After purchasing a unique sword with a quest-locked skill, he started wandering the first floor in search of that quest.
  4. Maria Renée (Princess) - ~Genevieve~, William Danielson (Godot) - machomuu, «試練-PATP001» (Shiren) - WolfOfEve, and Rikuto Yuuto Sato (Ryuusa) - Geras32
    - Princess was being attacked by two PKers and was saved by Godot. Godot was gravely injured and was healed by Shiren. Ryuusa was also called to help but arrived late. All are currently outside the dungeon.
  5. Khalil Withrow (Fester) / Kayla Williams (Kaylill) - Khawill
    -Both are travelling together and are currently searching for a lost little boy. They are also currently lost themselves.
  6. Mark Dillin (Nirvana) - Colony, and Emmanuel Marquez (Dotcom) - miltankRancher
    - In the middle of Nirvana's quest together battling a quest boss in a secret corridor in the dungeons.
  7. Uteki Kuraudo Hiiragiya (Suisei) - Dcjboi
    - Currently surrounded by a large wolf pack and battling them alone.
  8. Markus Steele (Gothax) - JNathan
    - Is currently in Ryuusa's shop.

Sapphire Rose

[I]Only thorns left on this rose.[/I]
Years
And suddenly, I am forgotten.

Oops…!! Sorry! D: you are reserved too ^^;; my apologies.

IceFyr is the last person able to join SAO. Reservations and spots are now officially closed.

Reservations:
IceFyr1928
True Epicness
Dements
Scyke

For the people joining just now here is where everyone is:
  1. Denny Anthony Rojas (Robin) - ShinyDiamond, and Patricia Paulina Louise Eier (Lucina) - PinkSapphire
    - Deep in the dungeon together searching for the boss room. Lucina currently has an idea of where it is and is leading a party (which also includes Godot and Shiren) there.
  2. Philippa Watson (Peperton) - Skymin, and Geoff Starke (Titan) - 雷影 イチロ
    - Also in the dungeon together searching for the boss room, currently battling a horde of monsters.
  3. Yuri Irving (Eclipse) - YellowGardevoir
    - After purchasing a unique sword with a quest-locked skill, he started wandering the first floor in search of that quest.
  4. Maria Renée (Princess) - ~Genevieve~, William Danielson (Godot) - machomuu, «試練-PATP001» (Shiren) - WolfOfEve, and Rikuto Yuuto Sato (Ryuusa) - Geras32
    - Princess was being attacked by two PKers and was saved by Godot. Godot was gravely injured and was healed by Shiren. Ryuusa was also called to help but arrived late. All are currently outside the dungeon.
  5. Khalil Withrow (Fester) / Kayla Williams (Kaylill) - Khawill
    -Both are travelling together and are currently searching for a lost little boy. They are also currently lost themselves.
  6. Mark Dillin (Nirvana) - Colony, and Emmanuel Marquez (Dotcom) - miltankRancher
    - In the middle of Nirvana's quest together battling a quest boss in a secret corridor in the dungeons.
  7. Uteki Kuraudo Hiiragiya (Suisei) - Dcjboi
    - Currently surrounded by a large wolf pack and battling them alone.
  8. Markus Steele (Gothax) - JNathan
    - Is currently in Ryuusa's shop.

Now…! That's what you call up to date!! Great work Geras! ;)

Turnip

Magnificent Turnip
Years
And suddenly, I am forgotten.

Guise... das not fair.
I don't know about the difficulty with spots and all, but IceFyr was pretty much going for places as early as anyone.(except me, I was earliest, mah)

Whelp. That got sorted pretty quickly whilst I was writing this. Bravo.

Anyhow, yeah, my SU is already up (at the top of page 16, just another reminder because I'm paranoid). And I'm also up to date because I already read through all of the posts in the IC! Mwuhahaha! If... that's sort of an evil thing... which it isn't. Anyhow; up to date, SU up, happy days!

Sapphire Rose

Years
Guise... das not fair.
I don't know about the difficulty with spots and all, but IceFyr was pretty much going for places as early as anyone.(except me, I was earliest, mah)

Whelp. That got sorted pretty quickly whilst I was writing this. Bravo.

Anyhow, yeah, my SU is already up (at the top of page 16, just another reminder because I'm paranoid). And I'm also up to date because I already read through all of the posts in the IC! Mwuhahaha! If... that's sort of an evil thing... which it isn't. Anyhow; up to date, SU up, happy days!

I will write down what I want you to change in your SU when I get on my computer tomorrow c: I remember there were some things ^^

IceFyr1928

Is now DeathofShadows
Years
Thanks! You won't be disappointed!

<><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><>

Real Life Name: Chen Shinji

In-game name: Shentso

Hometown: Tokyo, Japan

Status: Chen is a Power-leveler, Grinder, Dungeon-Crawler... However you want to word it, he's just good at these kinds of games. He prefers going solo, though, and that does often get him mistaken as a beta tester.

Appearance: http://images2.fanpop.com/image/photos/13300000/anime-warrior-anime-warrior-13368392-300-364.jpg

Chen stands a tad taller than most people his age, measuring 6'3", and is quite lean. This makes him look a bit weaker than he is, which may cause people to pick fights with him a bit more than others. However, along with his strength, Chen is very agile, wielding his sword effectively in either hand. When it comes to his face, Chen has strong, defined features, and icy blue eyes that seem to pierce the soul. This is the most noticeable feature about him to people that meet him. Chen keeps his hair at shoulder length, yet its natural form tends to keep it out of his face. It has a slight bluish tint, which he blames on game graphics. The truth behind this is his tendency to do things that get his attention, which he also does with his armor, usually going with something more flashy.

Personality: Chen is often quiet, but while this may make him appear shy, he is actually just extremely observant. He prefers watching over asking, and rarely parties with anyone. He keeps to himself in towns, and even on the field he will attempt to keep interactions to a minimum. Despite his quiet nature, Chen is quite chivalrous, and will help anyone that he sees needs it.

When it comes to fears, Chen isn't that afraid of much, though he does abhor snakes, and is definitely shaky about the whole death issue. He does want to make the best of the life he is in now, though, and intends the one to run his blade through Kayaba to be himself. He may seem slightly grim and arrogant to those he newly meets, though if one takes the time to strengthen the thin relationship, they would find his anger to not be at them, but instead be ever aimed at his ex-role model.

History: Chen was an average teenager in Tokyo, one who went to school everyday, got home, and played video games. As an only child with divorced parents, Chen had a lot of free time on his hands. He spent this closely followed the gaming industry, and was his school's expert on the subject. It was not rare for someone to ask his advice about which system or game to purchase. It was when rumors of a virtual reality system called the NerveGear were leaked that Chen started focusing on the details of its first and exclusive game, an MMORPG called Sword Art Online. Not unfamiliar with the game's genre, Chen began saving money from his job as a grocery store clerk immediately, putting every cent he owned into the system. He was at the game store twelve hours in advance, which still was cutting it close. He was able to purchase one of the last thousand copies, and plugged it in as soon as he got home. The setup process was in his eyes tedious, but well worth it when he first logged on.

Chen found himself in a world where anything was possible. He marveled at the small details generated by the graphics engine, the reality of the physics... He was entranced. He started right away the way he usually would, hitting the field to level. He had gotten quite high, almost hitting the twenties, when Kayaba, one of Chen's role models, revealed his elaborate plot. This crushed Chen's dreams, and hardened his resolve. He went off on his own, traveling far from the Town of Beginnings. He began his process of power leveling yet again, though was much more careful now that death was a possibility.

He now visits the Town of Beginnings yet again, marveling at the amount of deaths that have ensued. He is aiming to find information about the dungeon, as he intends on visiting it soon.

Skills:
•-One Handed straight sword - Lv: 1
•-Alchemy - Lv: 1
•-Sprint - Lv: 1
•-Delay - Lv: 1

Sword Arts:
•- Spirit Veil - his sword glows white, and allows him one superpowered strike that increases item drops from defeated monsters. This is activated by holding the sword as if prepared to thrust.

•- Blade of Blood - A red glow comes over his sword, which then lets him attack multiple times in quick succession. Chen hold his sword backwards (holding it so the pommel points to his opponent) to activate the sword art.

Level: 12

Code: Link Start!

Last edited:

Colony

Poe and Palahniuk's Prodige
Years
At least it's not from Awakening... -_-

Don't know if anybody picked up on the subtle mention of it, but Nirvana is in evil mode at the moment. So, that automatically makes him a better fighter, but also means he might attempt to stab you in the back, literally. >_> Dotcom is safe for the moment, but only because good Nirvana is messing with evil Nirvana's actions. Afterwards, who knows? Well, actually I'm pretty sure there's no attacking a player if they don't want you to, but oh the suspense!

@Pink&Shiny: Would it be okay to call Nirvana's split personality a particular name? It's just so annoying having to refer to Nirvana's other self as "other self." I was thinking Samsara or Nightmare, something that would either be evil sounding (Nightmare) or the opposite of Nirvana (Samsara).

Last edited:

Sapphire Rose

Years
*And the Fire Emblem Count rises to 3*

Actually… 4.

I suppose you haven't seen Skymin's SU yet d;

At least it's not from Awakening... -_-

Don't know if anybody picked up on the subtle mention of it, but Nirvana is in evil mode at the moment. So, that automatically makes him a better fighter, but also means he might attempt to stab you in the back, literally. >_> Dotcom is safe for the moment, but only because good Nirvana is messing with evil Nirvana's actions. Afterwards, who knows? Well, actually I'm pretty sure there's no attacking a player if they don't want you to, but oh the suspense!

@Pink&Shiny: Would it be okay to call Nirvana's split personality a particular name? It's just so annoying having to refer to Nirvana's other self as "other self." I was thinking Samsara or Nightmare, something that would either be evil sounding (Nightmare) or the opposite of Nirvana (Samsara).

Anything wrong with the FEA references? I kind of find it amusing.

Give that personality a name :p it's your character plus it would be easier for others to read~ ^^

Colony

Years
There's nothing wrong with that, per se, it's just that there are so many Fire Emblem games that you could choose from. It would be a shame to leave out the rest of the games, which in my opinion had better characters (there! I said it). I think I'll go with Nightmare for Nirvana's split personality. It'll be a nice reference to a game series (which just so happens to be a tale of a two swords), and it will really irk Dements, which is always a plus.

miltankRancher

Mega Ampharos is the one.
Years
@Colony: so, would you change the name? Also, would it reflect to what the in-game name shows? I mean, would it switch back and forth between Nirvana and Samsara/Nightmare?

and, if you dare attack dotcom (yes, he has a small d) then it would be a fight to death wouldn't it?

and @geras: great work. I always wanted to make the updating of a character's location in some RP's but alas, it's a hard work deciphering who's with who especially if you missed a page or two of posts.

Colony

Years
The name change would really only matter for my posts, as it would help indicate which personality is in control at that particular moment. And no, it would not reflect in-game, simply because it was a part of him before the game ever started, which is another reason I'm going with Nightmare instead of a reference to Nirvana (Samsara). I didn't really know how to approach a lower case title being at the start of a sentence so I capitalized dotcom. XD Don't worry about the possibility of Nightmare attacking you, Nirvana should be able to prevent anything bad from happening at the moment. Though, I don't see how a fight between two players that use a lot of <Hiding> could ever really end...~_~

miltankRancher

Mega Ampharos is the one.
Years
Well, they could hide to death until one gets tired and owns up. Or they could just spam skills all over the field, hoping to strike a hit.

Satan.EXE

King of the Hell
Years
  • Age 29
  • C:\
  • Seen Jun 12, 2015
We need Lyndis! So she can stare directly at you through the screen in an awkward way while she talks to you!

Back