• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Epidemic Nuzlocke

Yume Tsuki

(/ ゚ヮ゚)/彡 ┻━┻
Years
Warning: This comic contains violence, gore, and strong language, therefore the comics will always be put in spoilers read at own risk.

Hello fellow Pokémon Fans ~
Some time ago I finished my nuzlocke on ruby and I'm working on making a comic. The comic will have it's own storyline featuring the Hoenn region. The comic is based of a Roleplay community called 'Epidemic Johto' though this is in the early years where humans were still allowed around pokémon.
This comic is also my practise for drawing better. So there might be dramatic changes in artstyle here and there.

Dem Rules
Spoiler:

Chapter 1
Spoiler:

Chapter 2
Spoiler:

Chapter 3
Spoiler:

Last edited:

godo156

All Hail the Glow Cloud
Years
Well, for the beginning, the art looks nice so far ouo . And I'm sure you'll get even better at drawing with practice as well, I'm sure. I wish you luck in your attempt to improve!

Years
  • Age 33
  • Seen Jan 12, 2024
Very, very interesting. It's clear you've improved quite a bit. I especially love your approach to the combination of comics and nuzlockes. I look forward to seeing what you do next! :)

Synerjee

[font=Itim]Atra du evarinya ono varda.[/font]
Years
I was just looking around and happened to come across this. I can say I really enjoyed your works so far. The story's really interesting and keeps me wanting for more. Keep it up! :D

Nah

Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen today
I have to say, I kinda like this. Please keep making this.

One thing though, I dunno if it's me or what, but for some reason the image in post #7 isn't displaying....

jacktheking

Hatched Egg
Years
Ehh.. I like your story but.. telling us that this comic contain violent words in the first post would be great..

Yume Tsuki

(/ ゚ヮ゚)/彡 ┻━┻
Years
Ehh.. I like your story but.. telling us that this comic contain violent words in the first post would be great..

Warning: This comic contains violence, gore, and strong language, therefore the comics will always be put in spoilers read at own risk.

Look, there it is. It has always been there. c: I wouldn't forget to mention that kind of stuff. I think you just read over it. Or maybe I have to enlarge it so people wouldn't ignore it.

Back