• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Forum moderator applications are now open! Click here for details.
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

echo; A KANTO JOURNEY (OOC)

Xlugon Pyro

Dragon Tamer
Years
Sorry for the really late sign-up but I'll probably have to finish it up tomorrow. However, I do have most of it ready and I plan to finish the sample up and make the final touches tomorrow.

SOON...

Years
  • Age 34
  • Seen Jan 2, 2024
Indeed, the date had a happy ending~<3 muwahaha

And yes. You're allowed to keep 6 inhabited pokéballs on you and any additional ones you fill up, you won't be able to open until you send some to a pokémon center and have 6 on you again. Sounds ok? I think the anime does like that at some point.

Name: Chapo Currian
Trainer: Johto Female
Starter: Roland the Male Grotle, Level 10.
Ability: Overgrowth
Moves: Tackle, Withdraw, Absorb, Seed Bomb

Very good, and as long as you keep those telekinetic powers to that level, it'll be an interesting add to the RP! Actually, I might be able to come up with a nice reason/use for her powers plotwise, eventually... muwahahaha.

Accepted! Welcome to the RP and go ahead and post in the IC as soon as you'd like. Be sure to subscribe!

Apologies about the length of my post. I had a longer one, but it was claimed by the darkness.
No worries! Length is not the trouble, as I believed that I stated in the very rules of this RP :3

Sorry for the really late sign-up but I'll probably have to finish it up tomorrow. However, I do have most of it ready and I plan to finish the sample up and make the final touches tomorrow.

SOON...
SOON!

... MUWAHAHAHHAHA

Anyways. Now I FINALLY have some time to sit down and read your posts and maybe even write a post of my own!! Busy weekend is busy.​

Sir Bastian

Christina - Crossroads
Years
Glad to hear it went well, Red! :D And thanks for the levels! With this, I'm going to alter my posts even further. Next to the sprite of my Pokémon... I SHALL ADD A LEVEL TO BETTER BE ABLE TO REMEMBER THEM, MWAHAHAHAAA!

For anyone who wants to know how to do it with the format we're using now, just add:

[SIZE= whatever size you want Example: 1 or 2][B if you want it to be bold]Lvl 10[/B][/SIZE]

after the linked image of your Pokémon's sprite, and it'll be bold, a set size, and the "level 10" bit can be altered to what you want it to be :3 It should work, as I tested it a couple times.

Years
  • Age 34
  • Seen Jan 2, 2024
Sounds neat! I used teal color btw :3

I'm probably going to capture a Blitzle, as my Oak rival just got a Ponyta and that'd be kind of neat ^^

Puppeteer Mask

Hey-Chicka-Bump-Bump!
Years
Those posts in the IC thread are SEXAYYYY. MUST LEARN THESE SECRETS.

I don't know what the secrets are, I'm just copying the code that you find when you quote the posts and improvising away... it'll probably look like heck when I'm done.

Would it be too late to change my Grotle's Egg Move from Seed Bomb to Superpower?

Years
  • Age 34
  • Seen Jan 2, 2024
Those posts in the IC thread are SEXAYYYY. MUST LEARN THESE SECRETS.

[*CENTER][*cd=width: 700px; font-family: tahoma; text-align: justify; padding: 40px; padding-top: 15px; border-bottom: 0px solid #000;][*cd=padding-top: 5px; width: 670px; height: auto; background-color: teal; text-align: center; color:#FAF7F7; font-family: courier new; font-size: 18px; padding-left:30px;border-top-left-radius:2em 1.5em;] [*B]chapter one; FRIENDS AND RIVALS[/B]
[*IMAGE=LEFT]http://archives.bulbagarden.net/media/upload/c/cd/Spr_B2W2_Nate.png[/IMAGE][*SIZE=2][*B]Aberdeen Black // Route 2[/B][/SIZE]
[*IMG]http://sprites.pokecheck.org/icon/496.png[/IMG][*IMG]http://cdn.bulbagarden.net/media/upload/f/fa/Ballfull.png[/IMG] [*IMG]http://cdn.bulbagarden.net/media/upload/f/fa/Ballfull.png[/IMG] [*IMG]http://cdn.bulbagarden.net/media/upload/f/fa/Ballfull.png[/IMG] [*IMG]http://cdn.bulbagarden.net/media/upload/f/fa/Ballfull.png[/IMG] [*IMG]http://cdn.bulbagarden.net/media/upload/f/fa/Ballfull.png[/IMG][/cd]

your post text here
[/cd][/center]​

Don't bother quoting this post. Just copy this code and take away the *. Then change the pink text to whatever you want to call your chapter or keep it as it is or whatever. Change the orange text into either another name of a color of your choosing or the hex code for a color (so either type Yellow or some other color name, or #234893 or some other hex color code). Change the red text to the image link for your particular trainer sprite. Change the blue text to the name of your own character. Change the green text to the image link for your particular pokémon. And then type in your text where it says "your post text here". Post. Tadaa~

Is there any room left in this RP?
If you read the rules, you'll see that they say that there are 0 spots open. So I'm afraid not. Thanks for your interest, still!

Sir Bastian

Christina - Crossroads
Years
Just so everyone knows, I'm making my next post tomorrow (It's currently almost midnight) and I'm planning to both catch a Pokémon and use it in a battle in the same post. Just so you know Red, in case you wanted to figure out with levels and such :P

Also, I'm kind of trying to think of a good rival for my guy. I wanna make him a guy, since everybody else has chosen girls as their rivals XD I also wanna make him more of a dick than anything, possibly someone who can get Adam out of his confident, happy-go-lucky sort of mood. Ideas are appreciated, but I think I'm zoning in on something already.

Xlugon Pyro

Dragon Tamer
Years
Done!

I spent way too much time practicing that formatting stuff and the sample itself took far longer than I expected, and it'll show when you read it.

Years
  • Age 34
  • Seen Jan 2, 2024
I really hope it isn't too late to sign-up...

Name: Katrina "Katt" Aldine
Looks good to me, except a few things. You didn't read the SU sheet properly :) Go back and see what the text in the RP sample area said, and change some things about your post, please. Then, you can write about being outside the Viridian Forest in your RP sample if you like, but you'll still have to make one post for chapter 1 in the IC thread. And that's on Route 2 which is south of Viridian Forest.
So if you fix the detail you missed in the RP sample up, I'll accept you!

ZOEY WYRMOKI

Whoa, that's a long personality and rp sample. But everything seems to be in order, so you are accepted ^^ Welcome the the RP and you may start posting in the IC whenever you want!

EDIT: lol I messed up the cutting of formatting on the quote from Pyro 8D

Anyways. Most players haven't even started posting yet, while it seems like both me and Charizard_Man (and presumably soon Sir Bastian?) are ready for the next chapter. I'll wait a little while with posting it, to not rush you guys too much :3 posts in this kind of RPs can be long and sometimes tedious to write, after all~ It'll be Viridian Forest, in case that wasn't obvious to everyone :p

But like I stated in the rules, you're welcome to make shorter posts if you don't have energy or time to make longer adventures. As long as you do post, if nothing else then just to show that you're alive and playing :3 make level-harvesting posts when you have will and time for it.

How's that rival idea coming along, Bastian?

Also, Swan had to drop out. Sadly. But Red Wing is taking her place, if they fix their SU up and let me know when to re-read it ;)

Last edited:

Lostworld

cosmic castaway
Years
Oh my gosh, I'm nearly finished my first post but might not have it up till tonight or tomorrow sometime because we are getting new carpet laid in our house and I have to help with so much cleaning omg. Please forgive me.

Years
  • Age 34
  • Seen Jan 2, 2024
Oh my gosh, I'm nearly finished my first post but might not have it up till tonight or tomorrow sometime because we are getting new carpet laid in our house and I have to help with so much cleaning omg. Please forgive me.

That sounds so adorably grown-up-like. One day I shall grow up too. Maybe. :D

No rush! I'm just typing up the next chapter now without posting it ;)

Sir Bastian

Christina - Crossroads
Years
I've pretty much got my rival set up, yeah! I'm sorry I said today, a friend suddenly came over and we went to see Django in the movies, so I've got to wait until tomorrow, but I'm going to be doing it before heading to school.

The rival might even be able to team up with Red's little miss b*tchy at some point further down the line. He's definitely the sort who would do that :P

Years
  • Age 34
  • Seen Jan 2, 2024
I've pretty much got my rival set up, yeah! I'm sorry I said today, a friend suddenly came over and we went to see Django in the movies, so I've got to wait until tomorrow, but I'm going to be doing it before heading to school.

The rival might even be able to team up with Red's little miss b*tchy at some point further down the line. He's definitely the sort who would do that :P

Looking forward to it :D Maybe we could do a joint post meeting both of the rivals ^^

Also, Django is awesome.

Sir Bastian

Christina - Crossroads
Years
We definitely should do that at some point! Yours is the manipulative type, and my guy is more of a... thug, sort of type :P And while he's still pretty much of a dominant mindset, he'd definitely side up with her if it'd gain him something.

Xlugon Pyro

Dragon Tamer
Years
My first post might be slow as I'm starting my first class this semester and it has a hardcore workload that incorporates tons of writing. I will have it up this week though.

♚ Here's looking at you, kid.
Years
I too will have a post up by sometime this week, I promise! Count on Thursday or Friday at the latest.

Hmm, now I am not so sure what Milo's rival should be like. Should they be a potential friend or enemy? I'm leaning towards the kind of friend who you always compete and try to be better than, but enjoy each others company all the same. :)

Back