• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Forum moderator applications are now open! Click here for details.
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Murt's trade/breeding shop(OPEN FOR BUSINESS)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Murt93

Battle Amateur
Years
Hi Murt93 :)

DWf request: Carvanha, Wingull, Foongus, Psyduck, Phanpy.

My DWf list: Sandshrew, Nidoran (female), Vulpix, Zubat, Diglett, Growlithe, Poliwag, Abra, Tentacool, Ponyta, Slowpoke, Onix, Drowzee, Exeggcute, Cubone, Lickitung, Tangela, Goldeen, Mr. mime, Elekid, Magikarp, Eevee, Kabuto, Dratini, Chinchou, Natu, Marill, Sudowoodo, Murkrow, Gligar, Shuckle, Heracross, Swinub, Stantler, Smeargle, Larvitar, Poochyena, Shroomish, Whismur, Makuhita, Sableye, Aron, Torkoal, Swablu, Barboach, Lileep, Shuppet, Bagon, Staravia, Shinx, Drifloon, Spiritomb, Gible, Riolu, Hippopotas, Snover, Munna, Roggenrola, Drilbur, Tympole, Basculin, Scraggy, Sigilyph, Vanillite, Joltik, Elgyem, Druddigon, Heatmor.

Wow that's an awesome dreamworld collection ^_^ DEFINITELY want a dwf gible I've missed garchomp sooooo much now that hes legal again I can't wait to use him again :) also interested in sableye but I'll have to double check if I have him and shroomish I'll trade those 3 for the 4 you requested sound fair? ^_^

I have a nearly flawless shiny Dratini, if you'd like. :)

hmmm dw ability? its kinda inferior without unless its male? Then I can breed my own near flawless marvel scale ones? also what would you like for it? ^_^

Last edited:
Years
  • Seen Jan 9, 2014
It just so happens to be a male. :D No DW ability, got if from an RNG'er.

I was thinking of maybe something flawless that you had, or a non-cloned shiny?

Murt93

Battle Amateur
Years
It just so happens to be a male. :D No DW ability, got if from an RNG'er.

I was thinking of maybe something flawless that you had, or a non-cloned shiny?

anything from my list pique your fancy? the male would be great then ^_^ and if you like once I get some time to breed near-flawless multiscale ones you can have one :)

Murt93

Battle Amateur
Years
Are the Scyther and Genesect your only options? ;o; And are they cloned?

No? Is that all you can see? shiny flawless are scyther, litwick and charmander non-shiny are staryu and celebi there are a few I have lying around that I haven't typed up yet like gastly and aerodactyl but basically what I do is breed a flawless parent with my flawless ditto and hit and miss until I'm happy with the result and using the mesuda method and the shiny charm(and a lot of luck) I have a 1/1024 of it being shiny haha, I don't rng ^_^ the scyther was my first success using the mesuda method :P

Years
  • Seen Jul 24, 2013
I'm looking for a Chimchar. I'm offering Moltres, Feraligatr, Lugia and Snorlax.

Years
  • Seen Jan 9, 2014
Heh, cool! I could never take the time to complete my Pokedex, I mean like, ever. :P Congrats on your Shiny Charm, it was well deserved. :) And yeah, I only see the Genesect and shiny Scizor. D: Where's the full list?

Edit: Agh, sorry, just figured out that you have to click on the box to scroll down, since my browser wasn't showing any scrolling bar there. What would you be willing to give up?

I'm looking for a Chimchar. I'm offering Moltres, Feraligatr, Lugia and Snorlax.
Is this to anyone or just to the OP? And do you need it to be flawless/shiny? Because I could easily breed you a Chimchar for one of those. :)

Last edited:

Murt93

Battle Amateur
Years

Sure you can have a chimchar I don't need any of those guys so you can just have it for free pm me your fc ^_^

Heh, cool! I could never take the time to complete my Pokedex, I mean like, ever. :P Congrats on your Shiny Charm, it was well deserved. :) And yeah, I only see the Genesect and shiny Scizor. D: Where's the full list?

Edit: Agh, sorry, just figured out that you have to click on the box to scroll down, since my browser wasn't showing any scrolling bar there. What would you be willing to give up?

Is this to anyone or just to the OP? And do you need it to be flawless/shiny? Because I could easily breed you a Chimchar for one of those. :)

The minimum number of species reqired to open a shop is 20 otherwise the shop wont be passed by an admin so if you see only 2 pokemon on someones shop most likely you just have to scroll down ^_^ and like I said anything pique your fancy? I like my my trades to be fair so people are more likely to come back and trade again sometime :)

Last edited:
Years
  • Seen Feb 22, 2024
Sounds fair :)
So it'll be these 4: Carvanha, Wingull, Foongus, Psyduck.
For these 3: Gible, Sableye, Shroomish.
If you already have Sableye you can change it for another, or you can pick one more to be a 4/4 trade, if you want. :)

Years
  • Seen Jan 9, 2014
I'd love that shiny Metagross. :) Sorry for asking again, but it isn't cloned, right? :P

Kitori

[FONT=impact][COLOR=#000000][I][b] V A L K Y R I E
Years
Hi again, Murt~

Is there any DWF in my shop you would want in exchange for a Carvanha DWF baby? ^_^

Murt93

Battle Amateur
Years
I'd love that shiny Metagross. :) Sorry for asking again, but it isn't cloned, right? :P

Most of my pokemon are clone's I don't like giving away the original, so yes it is

Hi again, Murt~

Is there any DWF in my shop you would want in exchange for a Carvanha DWF baby? ^_^

Posted in your shop Thank you :)

Last edited:
Years
  • Seen Jan 9, 2014
Okay, well thanks for the offer, but I don't like clones. :c Thanks for the offer though. :)

Murt93

Battle Amateur
Years
First addition's to my BATTLE BOX!! ^_^

186.png
Bag_Choice_Specs_Sprite.png

Choice Specs Politoed Lv. 38
Nature: Modest
Ability: Drizzle
Moves: Hydro Pump | Ice Beam | Perish Song | Hypnosis
Stats: 128 | 55 | 73 | 93 | 89 | 58
Ivs: 31 | 0 | 31 | 31 | 23 | 0
Evs: UT
OT: Murt | ID: 37870

186.png
Bag_Choice_Scarf_Sprite.png

Choice Scarf Politoed Lv. 38
Nature: Timid
Moves: Hydro Pump | Ice Beam | Hypnosis | Perish Song
Stats: 128 | 57 | 71 | 85 | 92 | 75
Ivs: 31 | 7 | 26 | 31 | 31 | 31

Anyone with any particular sets or pokemon they would like drop a reply I would be happy to accomodate you it'll help build up my box ^_^​

got two more done ^_^ doing Multiscale Dragonite next ^_^

186.png
Bag_Leftovers_Sprite.png

Support Politoed Lv. 25
Nature: Bold
Moves: hypnosis | Encore | Protect | Perish Song
Stats: 87 | 43 | 55 | 53 | 60 | 47
Ivs: 31 | 25 | 31 | 15 | 23 | 31

212.png
Bag_Choice_Band_Sprite.png

Choice Band Scizor Lv. 1(Shiny)
Nature: Adamant
Ability: Technician
Moves: Bullet Punch | Super Power | U-Turn | Quick Attack
Stats: 12 | 7 | 7 | 5 | 6 | 6
Ivs: 5 | 31 | 31 | 31 | 31 | 19
OT Murt | ID: 37870

Updated with Several events/shinies and dwf's I've received in the last two days​

149.png
TagLum.png

Multiscale Dragonite Lv. 61
Nature: Adamant
Ability: Multiscale
Moves: Dragon Dance | Fire Punch | Extremespeed | Dragon Claw
Stats: 183 | 205 | 139 | 115 | 145 | 121
Ivs: 3 | 31 | 31 | 3 | 31 | 31

This one might be popular ^_^​
Spoiler:

Last edited:
Years
  • Seen Jul 17, 2013
hey murt,

i found a dw carvahna while you were m.i.a. can i get your dwfemales natu, abra, and murkrow for my dwfemales druddigon, sigilyph, and togepi?

Years
  • Seen Feb 14, 2020
Hi,

I'd like a DWF Gligar if possible. I have a few DWFs that weren't on your list(all in their Dream Balls). Aron, Staravia, Onix, Rhyhorn, Houndour, Swablu and Torkoal. Are you interested in any of them? Thanks in advance.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back