• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

5th Gen Easter Eggs...?

PlatinumDude

Nyeh?
Years
I don't sit that as a reference to South Park, anyone can say Sit down and Shut up. Anyone.

Could've sworn that that line was very prominent there...

Anyway, there's a Battle Girl in Reversal Mountain who makes a reference to Mobile Suit Gundam by quoting, "Jetstream Attack" after you beat her.

Years
  • NY
  • Seen Jun 2, 2013
I agree. But it may also be that people are just praying for a r/s remake that they're seeing imaginary hints. Hahaha.

HaiImNate

Ice Cream
Years
  • Seen Jul 27, 2013
Have you guys noticed any Easter eggs in the game? Well, what I've seen is-

~(I saw this on memebase) Elesa's three fellow models are named Nikola, Ampere, and Fleming. They're names of scientists that worked with electricity.

~(Noticed this myself) If you explore the ledge where Alder jumps outside Flocessy Town, and use the Dowsing Machine, you'll find an Expert Belt in the exact spot where Alder was standing. This implies that Alder's belt came loose when he jumped.

Have any more?

Wow, I never noticed those two! The Elesa egg is interesting and the Alder one is hilarious!

I only know one Easter Egg for Black 2 off of the top of my head. If you go to this one room at Liberty Garden you can walk into this room and a Victini will magically appear. It walks around a little and suddenly is dissapears. What a tease!

Years
  • Age 35
  • Seen May 15, 2023
I just randomly found a Pokemon cross over easter egg.

We all know that in one of the PokeStar Studio Movies you get to fight a black version of Mecha Tyranitar.

653.gif

Well I was randomly looking at things on Bulbapedia and I find a page called Varient Pokemon. I click on it and see one called "Black Tyrannitar" which is about a legendary like Tyranitar from the Pokemon Golden Boys Manga.

http://bulbapedia.bulbagarden.net/wiki/Black_Tyranitar

Other than the HG/SS cross over of Giovanni being Canonly linked as Silver's father, this is the second time I've seen information from a Manga be brought into the games.

Years
  • Seen Apr 29, 2013
IDK if it's an easter egg, but most of the gym trainers in the Humilau gym are wwe susperstars. Santino, Melina, I can't remember the other one though

Cyclone

Eye of the Storm
Years
  • Seen Oct 3, 2016
Wow, I never noticed those two! The Elesa egg is interesting and the Alder one is hilarious!

I only know one Easter Egg for Black 2 off of the top of my head. If you go to this one room at Liberty Garden you can walk into this room and a Victini will magically appear. It walks around a little and suddenly is dissapears. What a tease!
I went to Liberty Garden once but never saw this happening. Do you have to already have a Victini? I presume it's the back room, where it "lived".

Add-in for Nimbasa Gym: two names "are also SI units: tesla for magnetic flux density and ampere for electric current".

Cyclone

Last edited:

Gary0ak

TPP ROM Hacker
Years
There was one person in a dress in Humilau City who said "This dress is comfy and easy to wear" A reference to the ever famous youngster in RBY/FRLG.

Back