• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Resource requests

Conan Edogawa

One Truth Prevails
Years
I was wondering if anyone has the auto tiles for water like this?
pokemon_seasons_test_by_anutuur.png

Preferably from the first three as the fourth doesn't look like water.

Years
  • Seen Sep 26, 2016
Sorry, Im to silly. In which character sheet? Link?

The surfingsprite is also wrong so I need a Surfingsprite and a runningsprite of the hg/ss hero, i will give credit.

Years
  • Seen Nov 3, 2013
Can someone tell me how to find trainer back spirite animtion in bulbapedia

heartofdestany

aspiring mapper
Years
can any one tell me if they now where i can get some if not all the hgss fallow me pokemon sprites (the 527 pokemon {that should include the various forms.} overworld sprites.) it would help me out allot

Karel_Kazuki

Wants to Learn about PKMN Rmxp
Years
can any one tell me if they now where i can get some if not all the hgss fallow me pokemon sprites (the 527 pokemon {that should include the various forms.} overworld sprites.) it would help me out allot

Look at the post above yours.THat is all you need.

Years
  • Seen Aug 13, 2010
I wonder if someone has such a sprite/picture or would be willing to create one for me.

For a game intro I need an anime like picture of an adult (it doesn't matter if it is a man or a woman) dressed in rural and a bit mystic clothes with a lantern in one hand.

For an example look at the attachment :)

Since this is a very specific request, I couldn't find it anywhere... I need this for the intro of my first RPXP game^^

The hero goes for a walk late at night and this person sees him and tells him to go back to bed. At the same time gender and name is asked of you and the next day the adventure begins.

Attachments

• 351b6de8f27534a73ac64631017796d6_Lantern_3D_Screensaver.jpg
    351b6de8f27534a73ac64631017796d6_Lantern_3D_Screensaver.jpg
    28.1 KB · Views: 32

Karel_Kazuki

Years
Can someone fix the outlines on these Autotiles?
You can see the problem right off the bat.If not
Spoiler:

Thanks,and by the way,these aren't my tiles, they came from another thread here so credit those people if you happen to use them.

Neo-Spriteman

or goloog. that works too.
Years
  • Age 26
  • MD
  • Seen Jun 19, 2015
Can someone fix the outlines on these Autotiles?
You can see the problem right off the bat.If not
Spoiler:

Thanks,and by the way,these aren't my tiles, they came from another thread here so credit those people if you happen to use them.

There's nothing wrong with them. when you're inserting it, make the pink the transparent color. Same for the white.

carmaniac

Where the pickle surprise at?
Years
I would if i Could, but sadly I dont know how.

You import the tiles using the resource manager and set the transparency to the colour you want, left click being transparent right click being semi-transparent. Quite an easy thing to do for most people who've used rmxp for more than 5 minutes xD.

Karel_Kazuki

Years
YEah I figured that out xD
I just don't Import tiles,I just map.Kinda Blunt ain't I?

Well, I am still looking for Gym Tiles,so if anyone has any....xD

Years
I'm pretty sure this is a request...anyway.
I am currently looking for someone who is a decent overworld spriter to finish these overworlds that kymotonian/kyledove started spriting but never finished. What I need are the sides that aren't finished to be finished, and also walking animations. I'm only in need of the overworlds below the professors to be finished.
http://kymotonian.deviantart.com/ar...-135091898?q=gallery:Kymotonian/2325544&qo=20
Half credit (meaning half credit to the person who helps, seeing as the other half of the credit belongs to kymotonian) will be given to whoever helps. Please PM, thanks.

Neo-Spriteman

or goloog. that works too.
Years
  • Age 26
  • MD
  • Seen Jun 19, 2015
I'm pretty sure this is a request...anyway.
I am currently looking for someone who is a decent overworld spriter to finish these overworlds that kymotonian/kyledove started spriting but never finished. What I need are the sides that aren't finished to be finished, and also walking animations. I'm only in need of the overworlds below the professors to be finished.
http://kymotonian.deviantart.com/ar...-135091898?q=gallery:Kymotonian/2325544&qo=20
Half credit (meaning half credit to the person who helps, seeing as the other half of the credit belongs to kymotonian) will be given to whoever helps. Please PM, thanks.

Phew! That's a lotta spriting! PM me about it, and I'll see what I can do.

Years
  • Seen Aug 13, 2010
I'm looking for completely finished plug&play D/P tilesets and charsets. The ones that are recommended here (yes, I've read the earlier posts) don't work correctly with RPGXP... The position of the tiles is off.

I will credit you of course once my game thread is available in the Drawing Board, it is not, so I guess I did something wrong...

Back