• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

E3 2015

Pinkie-Dawn

Vampire Waifu
Years
I wonder if Nintendo will release physical copies of the World Championship like they did back in 1990, not to mention a gold physical copy.

Sopheria

響け〜 響け!
Years
The only thing that pisses me off about this is that Nintendo and Square are at the same time. Seriously, wtf.

Not that I think Square will have anything worthwhile to show since they confirmed FFXV won't have a major presence at E3 and KH3 is probably years away from release.

KH3 is actually under development right now, and has been since 2013. They put FFXV on the backburner for KH3, so that's probably why they're not saying anything about it at E3. They're not going to showcase KH3 at E3 this year either though, they're going to show it at the D23 expo in Japan later this year (http://gematsu.com/2015/03/d23-expo-japan-2015-and-kingdom-hearts-fan-event-announced).

Regarding E3 though, I'm hoping that we'll see a Borderlands 3 trailer or at least a teaser. Assassin's Creed Syndicate looks really good too, so I'm looking forward to seeing a full trailer for it. Also, apparently there's a Minecraft Story Mode in the works? o: http://www.ign.com/wikis/minecraft-story-mode

Karma Police

Arrest this man
Years
  • Age 26
  • Seen Jul 7, 2023
The only thing I care about this E3 is whatever Bethesda announces. Hopefully it's Fallout 4.

Dter ic

Fire Emblem....[b]HEROES[/b]
Years
Hoping for more news in regards to Ryu, touney mode and the Miiverse stage that's still not out yet for Smash 4. More on Fire Emblem If would be good also aand finally whatever new games gets announced.

Back