• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Zekrom/Regigigas EX

Years
  • Seen Oct 14, 2012
I am a new player and this is my first deck! Please help me make any changes! Thanks!

Pokemon: 21

2 Darkrai EX (Dark Explorers 63/108)

2 Gothita (Dragons Exalted 55/124)
1 Gothirita (Dragons Exalted 56/124)
2 Gothitelle (Emerging Powers 47/98)

2 Arceus (AR2 Arceus)

2 Solosis (55/114 B&W)
1 Duosion (56/114 B&W)
2 Reuniclus (57/114 B&W)

2 Zekrom (114/114 B&W)

2 Rigigigas EX (99/99 Next Destinies)

2 Emolga (45/124 Dragons Exalted) or 2 Pichu (28/123 HGSS) Which one is better?

1 Shaymin EX (5/99 Next Destinies)

Supporters: 15
2 Professor Oak's New Theory
2 Felicity's Drawing
2 Looker's Investigation
1 Judge
3 Steven's Advice
2 Pokemon Collector
3 Celio's Network

Items:8
3 Rare Candy
1 Heavy Ball
2 Eviolite
1 Pokemon Communications
1 Beginning Door

Stadiums:1
1 Snowpoint Temple

Energy:15
4 Double Colorless
3 Grass
8 Darkness

Strategy: Start with Emolga/Pichu and search for Zekrom or Rigigigas EX and get Reuniclus out to spread damage and remove it with Arceus. Darkrai EX is for when I use Arceus and when I'm done with him. Gothitelle is so that Arceus and Reuniclus don't get put up with a Pokemon Catcher. Shaymin EX is for when Rigigigas EX is knocked out for extra damage.

Years
Okay. Then, for Emolga vs. Pichu, I'd say Pichu is better because its attack doesn't require any energy.

I'd drop the whole Gothitelle family, as well, as its attack is kind of a waste of energy if you've got no Psychic Energy in the deck, and being that its Ability only works when it's active, that means you'd have to attack with it for it to be effective. You're much better served by having more Darkrai EX in there, or replacing it with the Tyranitar from HS Undaunted.

Back