• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

[Mixed] ~RNC~s --- BlastoisePokeLodge, Some thing For Every One, Adding New Events, Many Pikachus Ready!

~RNC~

Mother Of All Pokemon!!
Years
I need the shiny on my shiny version and the ev'ed on my US pl. game, how many trades would that take??
Ok, I'll trade you the events 1st and then you can give me those 2 after??

Trade me fillersa for those 2 please.

Last edited:
Years
  • Seen Jun 19, 2011
so you're giving me the events first, then later the shinies on your shiny version and the ev'ed on your ev'ed? sure i need to add your shiny version tho

~RNC~

Mother Of All Pokemon!!
Years
Ok, let me make sure, I'm trading you 2 events for fillers, then you trade me the charizard for the metagross and then I trade you a filler for the shaymin??

Years
  • Seen Jun 19, 2011
all right cool. well i also have a shiny adamant T-tar that's EV'd up lvl 100. how many pokes you think i can get for it?

oh and can i also get an adamant ditto too? :]

Years
  • Seen Jun 19, 2011
all right sorry man i forgot all about the shaymin! i'll be in in a sec!

oh and would you be interested in my shiny adamant tyranitar EV'd up lvl 100? how many pokes can i get for it?

Last edited:
Back