• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Earth and Sky!: Pokemon Battle Royale! [T]

Years
As Roy took his dive, the Meganium and trainer looked at one another for a brief moment and then towards Julia. "We will not be swayed by such demons to complete what we set forth to do..." The green trainer pointed at Roy as the Meganium released dozens of Vines from under its large petals and began to bend its knees, pushing its vines into the very ground and that ruptured underneath the earth. The vines then surfaced, reaching towards a sky diving Roy as they wrapped themselves around the bird, rotating him into a spiral as he approached Meganium. When the vines were able to grasp ahold of Roy, they stopped the birds sheer momentum in its tracks as it was mere inches away from the Meganiums head. Roy looked into the grass pokemons eyes and saw no life, only a bitter husk, a battle harden shell only obeying its master without the slightest fear. This pokemon was truly either a demon spawn or a demon itself as the vines retracted, pulling roy into the ground and holding the bird in place as several other vines rose from the ground, surrounding him and brutally lashed the bird as several leech seeds dropped from the the sky and sprouted all over Roy. To finish it off, The vines lifted and retracted, slamming the poor bird into the ground, repeatability until it was battered and bruised. Letting the bird go, the deadly 2 slowly step forward through MacGyver's Night Shade without flinching, not even stopping to take notice to any wounds they were beginning to sustain. As they were moving towards Julia, the Meganium gave a demonic smile towards MacGyver.

As Shadoan looked on after digging Avaith out of the Leech Seed vines, there was no doubt in his mind as to why the officers only wanted pictures. Though they were in a situation right now as Shadoan looked about for Chester. "CHESTER!!! BOSS!!! SOMEBODY!!!"

Chester was behind his Red Tent, preparing a flare gun to signal for help.​

Greiger

A mad mind... hehe
Years
  • Age 33
  • Seen Oct 1, 2023
Jack Davis​

Jack could only watch as another trainer appeared with a meganium. Every sensor went off on Jack as he realized that this was the trainer that everyone was trying to find. Jack's and Julia's pokemon were already beaten up badly, but that didn't mean he couldn't help. "Alpha, use Confusion! Bravo, hit it with a Shadow Ball! Echo, use Icy Wind! Golf, use Hyper Beam!" Three attack flew forward straight at the Meganium. Jack turned back to see Golf was sweating and shaking nervously. "Golf, use Hyper Beam now!" He shouted.

The Dragonair looked at him for a brief second before she grabbed him and forced him on her back and flew up high into the sky. "Hey! Golf! Stop this! Dammit!" He quickly pulled out his pokeballs and managed to return Echo, Alpha, and Bravo. He would have returned Golf but they were already so high up and returning her now would be a death wish. "Golf! Get back down now!" He shouted.

The Dragonair looked back at him, "Jack, I don't want us to die! Trust me on this!" She flew up high enough so that the others looked like small dots on the ground. "Golf, we need to help them! Use a Hyper Beam dammit!"

The Dragonair looked frightened still as she gazed down at the ground. She opened her mouth and a yellow beam of energy was shot downwards towards the green dot she saw. Jack didn't know if Golf could see that far down there, but he only hoped that the others were far enough away that the Hyper Beam wouldn't hit any of them.

Satan.EXE

King of the Hell
Years
  • Age 29
  • C:\
  • Seen Jun 12, 2015
SUPER NOVA - Kiba

Flare

Mello

Spirit

黒心キバ

Ki

A Selfless Hero

It's here! The increase of volume in a set of footsteps were combined with a silhouette entering the light, to reveal the Meganium-riding Green Trainer; the one who had slaughtered those innocent Pokemon! With fists clenched, a wary Kiba turned to face him. This is it... Though, before he could stop the Green Trainer, he found that a Quilava was running straight for him. Oh, no...! "Aviath! Get back!!" Kiba's voice rang out through the trees, but it was pointless. The poor Quilava was tangled in vines, covered in leech seeds, and flung straight into the tent.

Jack and Julia were also in battle positions, and issuing commands. Kiba's heart had sunk down to his stomach. "Everyone, be careful!" His eyes widened as he found Shadoan knelt down to Aviath, who seems near-death. It must have drained everything... Everything was happening way too fast. Closing his eyes and concentrating, he let the rest of his senses take in the surroundings. All of the sounds and scents on his mind, he glanced slightly over towards the rest of camp. He could barely make out Chester, loading a flare gun. Back-up? There's no time! His body ran cold, green and blue eyes widened, as he found his own Meloetta, Mello, had burst onto the scene.

AVIATH, NO!! Mello had screamed as her beloved was beaten within an inch of his life and then drained further. Tears filled her soft violet eyes, and she hurried to the fallen Aviath, wrapping her arms around him and crying over his nearly lifeless body. Tears streaked her cheeks as they fell into his blood-soaked fur. Y-you can't die, you can't! She leaned over him, crying into the fur of his chest, her body shaking violently as it continued to form tears. I-I can't let this happen... I can't!! She rose to her feet, and rushed straight at the Meganium. Tears of pain mixed with those of anger as the young Meloetta took a mad dash at the attackers. The Green Trainer only grinned, and nodded to his Meganium.

"Mello, stay back!" Everything was going horribly, and it seemed like there was no way out of this. Kiba knew they were going to need help, so he forced himself to focus. My brother... I need your help... Please... Loved ones could die here...! In real time, this was happening in an instant; everything seemed to run at one hundredth of its normal speed. His eyes remained shut, his mind clear. A response, something, anything... Please... After what seemed like forever, he finally got his response.

Patience brother... Don't you worry... I've been watching. The familiar voice had echoed in his mind, filling him with reassurance. It was soft, gentle, and at the same time powerful.

Opening his eyes, everything had returned to normal speed. He glanced around, wondering how long it would take, and if it would be quick enough to save others. His eyes widened more as a Braviary and a Haunter were both sent into the ground with a solid thud. It's all happening too fast...!

Mello was right at the Meganium now, and she shot it with a barrage of psychic punches and kicks, which looked like some sort of graceful dance... Playing at about twenty times speed.The Meganium was just standing there, taking the hits as if they were no more than a tickle. Of course, on the first opening in Mello's defenses, Meganium hit her with a solid giga impact, which flung her into the air, crashed her into the ground while forming a crater, and then causing her body to dig that crater back about seven feet. She got up weakly, her head reeling still from the massive collision of the hit. Blood formed a tiny steam at one end of her mouth, and she wiped it with her arm. Now she was pissed.

Singing her Relic Song, she had changed into her pirouette form, her hair curling up above her head, her eyes changing to a dark and furious sapphire color. This was the potential of her powers. Her movement became unnaturally quick, to the point where it looked as if she were teleporting. Meganium's thick vines continuously lashed at her, but she was far too quick. Every move seemed to miss by a mere inch, even in her Pirouette form! Once she got close enough to the Meganium she unleashed a flurry of punches, using her psychic-type powers to propel her fight-type punches into the Meganium with much more force.

Meganium dodged some of the attacks, but otherwise took a majority of them straight into the chest and shoulder area. Meganium cringed in a slight sign of weakness, but will still very much strong. Proof of this might be the hyper beam that seemed to come crashing down from the sky, straight into both the Meganium and the Meloetta. Meganium, even after this devastating attack, stood strong, only slightly damaged, but it looked as if it had done nothing in the first place. Mello shared the impact of the hyper beam, though even in her enraged Pirouette form, it drained a decent chunk of her power.

She bellowed out in pain, and the Meganium saw this as a perfect opportunity for a leech-seeding giga impact, which knocked Mello clean unconscious. The sinister seeds sapped away at her short amount of life force that remained. It took about five seconds for her body to come crashing back into the ground, rolling and tumbling and stopping about a foot from Shadoan and Aviath, and leaving a slight trail of blood.

His eyes wide in disbelief, Kiba watched the entire scene unfold before him. Come on, we need you over here!

I'm almost there, just try to keep everyone safe. That deep rushed yet calm voice replied to him in his mind.

Flare roared as loud as he could, knocking the Meganium back into the wall near the entrance to the cave, and probably giving it a concussion. It wobbled back on all fours, and shook its head to refocus on Flare. Dodging around the battlefield, the large Arcanine tackled the Meganium and crunched its throat, weakening but definitely not defeating it, as it gripped him with vines and threw him back. Flipping, he landed on his paws with slight surprise. Facing him now was not only a Meganium but a Cacturne and a Mightyena as well.The Green Trainer grinned a satisfyingly evil smile.

"We will not be swayed!" repeated the Green Trainer, and commanded Mightyena forward. What was disturbingly menacing was the fact that he had only sent Mightyena to fight. The Mightyena took a dirty first move and fired off a hyper beam, streaking it over in a horizontal line so that it hit Flare directly. He was knocked back by the sheer force of the beam, taking injuries top his right shoulder and side. What's worse, the construction of the building they were supposed to protect had also suffered from the deadly beam, leaving a clean line of it severed from the whole building, and it collapsed onto the ground in a pile of dust and smoke. Flare, in a last-resort effort, charged up his remaining power.

Kiba glanced around for any signs of help, though there were none yet. Flare gave him a cringing nod. Final move... Okay, let's do it! He nodded back to the Arcanine and pointed to the three Pokemon. "Alright Flare, use your signature move! Heavenly Onslaught!" This has got to work!

Flare charged all of his remaining power, let it run up toward his head, and a blue and white flame formed in his throat. At Kiba's command, he spit the fiery blue ball into the air, and it traveled quickly, so high up that it seemed to vanish in the sky. After a slight moment, a beautifully destructive explosion of white and blue streaked across the sky, and within the following second many small rain-like fireballs fell to the ground, seeming to only land around the three of the Green Trainer's Pokemon. Each one touched the ground only for an instant before exploding in bright blue flames, engulfing the evil trio in its unforgiving flames.

To Kiba's surprise, Mightyena was the only one defeated by Flare's strongest move. Not only that, the other two looked completely unscathed! With a moment of thought, Kiba remembered that Chester had mentioned Pokemon with immunity to moves they would normally suffer massive damage from. They're both immune to fire! Kiba watched as Flare then collapsed from lack of energy. His eyes widened as the Cacturne flung a seed straight into the air. What is he aiming at?? His thoughts were quickly answered, as the seed exploded in the air, and sending not only a Dragonair but a boy falling through the sky as well. It took only moments to realize that the boy was Jack, and the Dragonaire was his new Pokemon Golf.

Kiba was lost. I couldn't possibly catch them, but I can't let them die! He couldn't do anything! Watching Jack fall from the sky was extremely horrifying, and he was heading for the ground at a fatal speed. Jack!! Kiba was placed deeper into shock as a blue blur seemed to fly through the air and catch Jack before landing directly on the field, saving him from a very premature death. When he realized what had just happened, his heart went from stone to feather. "Ki, you saved him!" He suddenly felt his hopes rising. Ki was, by far, the strongest Pokemon he knew; the two used to spar together day and night.

The Lucario gently placed Jack on the side of the field, away from the battle, and quickly made his way to the battleground, just in time to see that the Mightyena had risen back to its paws and all three were now ready to finish everyone off. Kiba, finally sick of doing nothing, made his way to the field, and leaned against Ki, so the two were back-to-back, facing the Green Trainer and his terrible trio. Their poses were exactly the same, both facing the threat, one hand facing forward, in a Lucario Pose. They were ready to fight.

Cacturne and Meganium approached the two, also rearing to battle. It was Cacturne against Ki, and Kiba against Meganium. Spirit watched from above, trying to provide outer support to Ki and Kiba. She hovered over them, trying to hit them with confuse rays and hypnosis. However, they either didn't have any affect, or they had so little effect that it made no difference.

Kiba and Ki threw punches forward simultaneously, followed by crouches, spin kicks, low sweeps, and force palms. Anyone watching them would see that they were mirroring each other, swing for swing and blow for blow. There was clearly a deep history between the two. Eventually, the two split and began to face the Pokemon one on one.

Meganium outstretched its vines, staring menacingly at Kiba. As the wind tossed this jet black hair to the side, both his blue and his green eye were glowing with determination. Kiba sprinted at Meganium, narrowly dodging each vine whip by a hair, but doing it gracefully nonetheless. He kept to dodging and swaying in the most lithe and agile manner, and when he found the opportunity, he took it; he dodged and grabbed onto a vine, throwing it over his shoulder and swinging it down to the ground, sending the Meganium quickly after. It lay defeated, though not fainted.

Ki watched the Cacturne, considering his moves carefully. I can't hit it without getting pricked by the thorns... Only a few things I can do, but it will work. His aura burned a magnificent blue, purple, and black, and he spread his arms before him, forming a bone staff out of it and suddenly dashed right for the Cacturne. It flung seed bombs at Ki, the he leaped and sidestepped them as he approached. One landed directly under him, so he put his quick thinking to use and jumped at the last second. The explosion propelled him high in the air, while giving the impression that he had been in the explosion.

Cacturne had a rather stupid expression on its face when it found no body in the explosion. It was then that the Lucario came crashing down to the ground, his bone staff in a downswing. Not only did it defeat the Cacturne, it probably gave it a good concussion. Seeing it as victory, Ki and Kiba nodded to each other smiling. However, this was not over. Little did they know, Meganium had bbee stretching its vines out through the ground, and the moment they met the Cacturne, the Meganium forced all of its power into Cacturne, giving it an insane power boost as well as full recovery.

"Cacturne... Make them repent... Finish them off..." Cacturne turn to face the wounded pokemon, charging up something massive with all of that stored power. His aim would meet Golf, Flare, Mello, Aviath, MacGyver, Roy, Julia who was for some reason frozen in place, and Shadoan, who was tending to Aviath. What was being formed was some sort of ultimate move; a solar beam infused with many seed bombs and well as energy balls. It seemed to have a great green-white glow, with seeds faintly seen inside. The Green trainer summoned up a wicked smile as he gently spoke out, "Fire..."

Kiba watched, eyes widened, as the blast moved forward. It took no time at all to realize that this death beam was aiming for multiple targets, including those that were already near death. Oh no... No, this can't be-- It was then that he knew. That feeling from earlier... I know why... I know why I felt the shadow of death before me... Time seemed to have stopped completely at this point, and Kiba felt his heart pounding and blood pulsing all over his body. His heart beat seemed so much louder, and it beat ever so slowly. I know my fate... I know what I must do...

Julia, who had frozen up in the perfect position to be hit first, didnt seem to notice the attack, or at least she was too distracted to realize that it was coming at her. Kiba ran as fast as he possibly could, and quickly shoved her out of the way; I'll explain later! followed by a much darker thought, Or maybe my corpse will... He had saved her, and now he had to save the rest - even at the cost of his own life. He stood strong, feet planted firmly into the ground, he stretched his arms out wide; he was taking the full impact of the move, and there wasn't nearly enough time for anyone to stop him.

Taking a gulp, and breathing in what might be his final breath of air, he closed his eyes and everything fell silent. No sound, nothing around him. Nothing at all. A sudden spiking pain in his chest took over for only a moment, before he felt himself fade into his own subconscious. If I am to die here, I shall live on forever... In your heart. Live your lives happily, and don't take one moment for granted... he sent his final thought to everyone; he wasn't sure if it would ever be heard, or if it would ever reach them. He closed his eyes, and prepared for whatever came next.

Ki felt his whole body go numb, watching as Kiba shoved the girl away, and stood in front of the incoming blast. it seemed to explode in pure energy, and seed bomb explosions soon followed, engulfing Kiba in smoke. and leaving an indent on the ground where he stood. Ki felt his fury build rapidly, and faced the Green Trainer, eyes flooded with tears. The Green Trainer only chuckled and reached for the other three Pokeballs on his belt.

Ki's telepathic voice echoed out loudly. YOU BASTARD!! In his rage, he swung both arms forward, firing a focus blast, only double the size. It crushed the trainer into the cave wall, though he was still standing, however wary and bruised. In an instant Ki had ran straight into the Green trainer, pinning him flat into the ground. Furious tears fell from the Pokemon's eyes, punching the Green Trainer repeatedly against the side of his face, fist glowing in aura.

Spirit had no idea what to do at this point. Hovering quickly over to Ki, she wailed out in fear. Ki!! Ki, stop that!! However, her efforts were worthless. Ki wasn't stopping until the trainer died by his hand. By now, there were already a few teeth broken and on the ground. If he survived, he wasn't going to look pretty. Spirit wailed out to someone, anyone, Stop him! Please!!

If I am to die here, I shall live on forever... In your heart.
Live your lives happily, and don't take one moment for granted...

Dawn

[span="font-size:180%;font-weight:900;color:#a568f
Years
Julia - Heroes Loft
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

...Nothing. Julia didn't remember standing there, didn't remember being frozen in place. She had no recollection of ever having dozed off. One moment she was considering sending out a new pokemon, the next she was disorientated and staring down a pokemon that was very intently trying to kill her with a look of shock on her face. Suddenly something heavy plowed into her, knocking her off her feet and sending her sprawling across the ground. A jolting pain graced her body as she impacted the ground, scraping herself up a bit in the process. She hadn't yet recovered from earlier, and her skin had been a bit sensitive. Thus, the fall honestly caused a good deal of pain. Entei's pokeball was knocked out of her hand, rolling a few feet away.

For a moment she was completely absorbed in /shock/ as her brain tried to deal with what just happened. Meanwhile, MacGyver used telekinesis to lift Ki off the strange trainer in a... dissonant casual manner. He didn't really seem bothered by what had just happened whatsoever. His instincts and training told him however that murdering or allowing the murder of a human in this manner would be a crime against humanity. It was not their place as captured pokemon to play god with the lives of humans. He also knew that Julia had never ever asked him to seriously hurt another human being. It was only once she pushed herself up, struggling to get to her feet in a quick manner, that she noticed what appeared to be an incapacitated Kiba. Julia just sort of emitted something of a restrained shriek, immediately distancing herself from the scene and nearly tripping over Entei's pokeball in the process. Panic filled her thoughts and she struggled to respond logically to the situation, looking around before abruptly becoming aware of the rest of the situation at hand. MacGyver appeared to be restraining another pokemon. What the heck. She supposed there must've been some reason for it. He was a pretty smart ghost for someone who never stopped smiling.

Julia reached down and grabbed Entei's pokeball...

The ball would be tossed, and from it emerged a legendary beast. The grass near it's feet ignited, flames licking at the pokemon's own paws. It seemed unaware of this. The pokemon observed the meganium for a brief moment before deciding on a course of action. Julia honestly had no idea what to ask it to use. Entei seemed to decide on it's own though. The dog pokemon opened it's jaws and unleashed a loud, fearsome roar. As it did this the ground literally cracked and bulged beneath the meganium, shattering as lava /erupted/ from underneath the grass pokemon, consuming it from view in an instant.

It seemed logical to the pokemon anyway. How much of an effect this had as a fire attack, even if it was arguably the strongest fire attack in existence second only to sacred fire itself, was apparently questionable. The display was very impressive though, to say the least.

Last edited:
Years
Amidst the chaos, Shadoan could smell a scent of gun powder in the air. A smoke trail from behind Chester's red tent, Chester shot a flare as Mello was changing forms. As the magma from Entei's fierce attack ravaged the land, the Meganium climbed out of the lava unscathed, astonishing the legendary beast as it prepared to fight back. Entei roared aloud before performing mimic, copying the Cacturnes Hyper Beam and letting it loose upon the grass attributed beast. As meganium fell in a silent defeat, the green trainer slowly got up to see Ki hover above him as out from the woods, a platoon of 30-50 earth and sky pokemon officers, ranging from different colors and each with different scarves arrived onto the scene. Irek leading the group onto the scene examined the area and shouted orders. "I need Snorlax's holding down the GREEN ONE, NOW! I need a medical team as well and I needed it 2 DAYS AGO! ALL TRAINERS, ALL POKEMON TEAMS NOW! SECURE THE GREEN ONES POKEMON! MOVE IT! MOVE IT! I DON'T WANT MY TAIL SEVRED AND SERVED TONIGHT OVER THIS!" 4 Snorlax's, Red, Purple, Green and Yellow walked over to the green trainer. One by one, they held Green down with to the ground without plans to cause him any harm. When they held down the green trainer entirely, they looked to the floating Ki and nodded "Go check on the rest of your team, we have him from here, try to calm down or you will end up like him." As Ki was let off, he was set down gently and away from the Green trainer, Irek approached the injured with the rest of his platoon. Chansey's, Jynx, Executors, Clefairy's and among others approached Avaith and examined his body. A blue clefairy poked and prodded his body to make a diagnosis, "He has 2 broken ribs, a fractured forepaw and has and his energy drained, he's alive though! I need soft serve performed here! Bandages along with some bitter weed would be nice too!" Bringing the materials, several of the chansey's began their soft serve technique to heal Avaith as the bandaged his hip and force fed him some bitter weed. A pink Ivysaur released its vine whips to raise Roy from the ground as it used razor leaf to cut the leech seed vines. "We have a downed Braviary, crushed wings. I need a support group with cast's. " Carefully putting him down, the executors went on to performing soft serve and bandaging the poor birds wings. When another medical group reached Mello, they examined her carefully as they lifted her body gently and began their soft serve technique once more. Again, the blue clefairy examines her as well "Her limbs are tender, energy drained and out cold. Minor scrapes and bruises. Some bitter root will be needed here." They bandaged the poor vocal pokemon and carried her over the Avaith's side by Irek's Orders. They then approached the near-death Kiba and examined him carefully. A red clefairy pushed his body over this time and sighed after a quick glance"4 broken ribs, scarred skin, penetrated left shoulder blade and 3rd degree burns. Along with it a broken arm and leg… He won't live very long, even with treatment; he'll be dead in a matter of hours." Irek sighed and looked about the area a little annoyed. "Were not loosing another trainer to this freak. We need some Sol Vine and Star Drops." He sniffed the air and notice Shadoan's backpack hanging open near the debris of the red tent. He rushes over to pull out a box containing his Sol Vine, smiling he calls out, "I need a shuckle over here and Star Drops! NOW!" A gray shuckle wearing a pink scarf rolls over to Irek with the drops as Irek present him the Sol Vines. "We need to mix these together for some medicine for the guy." The shuckle grasps both items and pulls them into his shell, nodding in agreement.

The red clefair smiles and nods to the others of her team as they strip Kiba of his shirt to get at his chest while the Shuckle prepares the mixture. Upon finishing, a yellow glittery ooze spills from the holes in its shell as the team collects the drops onto a large leaf. They dip some bandages into the concoction and wrap Kiba's open bleeding wounds, as well as his arm and leg. Sighing in relief that the pokemon were attended too as well as the trainers, Irek walks over to the Snorlax's holding down the green trainer as Irek pulls up the green trainers shirt to examine his chest. A tattoo marked with the word "Earth" with a tribal mark of a Leaf below it, Irek frowned. "You're one of the elites, a retired one too… No wonder we couldn't catch up to you." The green trainer spit at his cheek as Irek wiped it off and sighed. "Get him out of the region and to the proper authorities. Make sure his criminal record here follows him, He ought to be in prison, or the nut house. Get the pokemon to their balls and Tag them for Transfer back to the base, I need to converse with the victims." Sighing, Irek ran over to Shadoan with a sigh as the green Pikachu sat back. "I'm going to go out on a limb here and say that he came to you, right?" Shadoan nodded sadly, looking over the weakly breathing Avaith. "What you were fighting was one of the elites, a retired one we label as an Exile." Shadoan's eyes widen as his pupils shrank, looking over at Irek in shock. "…They're that powerful?.... That…. Strong?" "Stronger." Irek corrected him. "When an Exile retires, he or she is suppose to live out their life in peace and use their pokemon for misc. purposes such as sparring, simple battles using weaker pokemon or teaching trainers how to raise others, just simple things like that. Not fight other trainers like this…" Shadoan looked back over the landscape and sighed, with a depressed look on his face. "How are we suppose to win a simple wish with trainers like them?... Against odds like this, its better to quit while were ahead…" "You train." Irek answered, getting up and standing in front of him. "300 trainers, all shapes, sizes and types come to this region weekly and only 75 of them leave after either being knocked out or plainly giving up. Doing the math, you should know that's a butt load of trainers that come to Lethia. In order to fight the elites, you need to train in harsh environments like this and be on your guard 24/7 while you can against those odds. That's one of the larger purposes the whole first round is a battle royal. It's even part of the reason why we let thieves and organizations enter the contest, they plan to use some sort of science or boost for their pokemon to gain brutal strength, thus creating obstacles for the trainers to attempt to overcome. When the trainer overcomes that obstacle, they become a lot stronger. This whole tournament for the trainer is more about personal growth more than just fighting to obtain a simple wish, and the tournament lasts these 3 seasons to better prepare you for the trials at the finals." He sighs and looks out upon the trainers and back to Shadoan, sighing. He turns away, trying to think things through until he faces him once more. "If your thinking of quitting, don't. There is still a lot more to this place than what meets the eye… If you still have doubts…" Irek approaches him, holding out a paw. "I'll join you and be your sixth pokemon and help both you and your group locate ascended pokemon. I'll help you capture some but it won't be an easy task. I'll see you through to the end of the tournament if I have too." Shadoan looks down at the green Pikachu and smiles a bit. "But, what about your job here with the league? Won't they come after you?" Irek chuckles and gives him a smirk. "I'm a lonely pokemon Shadoan, I prefer to live and see the rest of the world I was born into, find love, fight, travel and live. The others will understand if I take leave." Shadoan smiled a bit more, he reaches out and shook Ireks hand as the green Pikachu climbs atop of his head. "Leave the lovebirds as they are, they need time to recover." Shadoan gets up and walks over towards Jack and Julia, chuckling a little. "Irek here… Wants to travel with us as my pokemon… He claims he can help us find some Ascended types to capture." Irek waves at them with a grin as his stomach growls. "Er…You shot your flare when I was eating… Lets get your pokemon off of the field and into some beds. We can talk to Chester, your employer and get some food while we talk about the job regarding the award for the photography one."
New Herbs:

Bitter Root:
An item that can be found growing EVERYWHERE in Lethia, its a basic healing item that can heal small wounds. Though it heals very little, it cures all status alignments when consumed in bulk! Its pretty handy.

Star Drops:
The antidotes to end all antidotes. Consuming this rare flower found between the desert and mountain region will strengthen any species immune system, Making them immune to poison status conditions for a 24 hour day until the plant leaves the system of its consumer. When mixed with Sol Vines, it's effect changes and creates new body cells to replace dead ones in order to heal. Now that's one heck of a flower!
The side effects though are putting the person its healing onto mood swings and sometimes will sap energy from the host as he or she recovers.

-Ascension Caught!

Name: Irek
Species: Pikachu (ITS GREEN!!! @_@)
Moveset:
Thunder Bolt
Seed Bomb
Solar Beam
iron Tail
Bio: Born in Lethia, Irek was happy living as he was until he became sick with an undiagnosable illness and fever, when he toughed it out and got better, he discovered his fur had changed and was begining to notice a rise in his intelligence, thus gaining ascension. In the progress, he frightened away his family, friends and the female who was willing to be his mate. Left alone, he was found by the Earth and Sky league and hired on board as an Officer, where he received a new home and new purpose for living. He has spent the last 3 years working for the league and has watched trainers arrive, live, die, grow, scheme, and fight. He feels he could do more good for himself and others if he were able to see the rest of the world with his own eyes. He joins up with Shadoan with the solid promise to see him through to the end of the tournament and to help the others capture an ascended pokemon!

Last edited:

Greiger

A mad mind... hehe
Years
  • Age 33
  • Seen Oct 1, 2023
Jack Davis
Everything that had happened really hadn't registered yet in Jack's mind. He had flown up on Golf, he had fallen, a Lucario had caught him... and that was it... or at least he thought so. It was like watching a movie from one of the actor's point of view. He really hadn't felt fear since he really couldn't process that he had been in danger. The battle passed on and when Jack saw Kiba's actions... he really didn't know what to think. As all of the staff rushed onto the scene to help he just sat down and stared ahead. To him he was in some kind of weird dream. There was no way any of this was possible. He was in a state of shock... he guessed.

He saw Shadoan come up and start talking to him and Julia but he really wasn't listening. He looked over and saw Golf being tended and he pretty much stumbled over and began to pat her head, "Hey, it's going to be alright." He said to her as he watched the pokemon tending to her and the others. She had hit the ground with some force, but she was strong. Jack shakily let out Alpha. "Stay with her." He told the Hypno as he walked back over to Shadoan and sat down.

Jack just sighed, "So... what do we do now?" He asked glumly. He watched as Kiba and the others were treated. "I guess... we're just staying here for now, huh?"

Years
Irek nods his head and looks towards the damaged tents. "The medical team will finish things soon, lets get off our rears and fix up the tents." Those uninjured re-constructed the tents and the few construction workers began to rebuild what was damaged in the fight. Chester went to inquire the health of his remaining bodyguards. He had a few of his carpenters carry the patched up Kiba to his red tent and left him to rest on his cot while he assisted the remaining setup the crashed blue tent. As the dinner bell rang, each of the workers approached a large table, grabbing plates as they stood in line, taking turns getting some food from the warm trays. Shadoan grabs his plate as well as the rest of his team as he gathers a few berries to feed to Avaith and Mello for when they wake up.

Chester chuckles a little and sighs in relief. "I'm glad all of you are alright. I hope this recent event doesn't discourage you from continuing your travels in the tournament; because I need help shooting the commercial for Heroes Loft tomorrow." Shadoan looks over at Chester and chuckles a bit. "Don't you think its a little soon to shoot a commercial?" "Not at all, the buildings will be completed in less than 4 days, the security walls as well and the botanists will arrive a day afterwards, besides, its about a 3 day hike out here to start with, you know this first hand. Even then Ill be offering helicopter rides to land here as well when everything is fully ready... Speaking of ready." Chester reaches into his pocket and pulls out a few envelopes and passes them to Shadoan, Jack and Julia. "You pay for today, along with 50,000 extra for holding back the Exile, I wasn't expecting a trainer to attack so you've earned it. Now if you'll Excuse me, I'm heading out to secure the perimeter along with whomever decides to take the next shift, the rest will need their rest for the morning." Chester throws his plate into the trash bin and walks outside.

Last edited:

Dawn

Years
Julia -
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Julia... silently resented Shadoan's pessimism. Or at least she would have, were she not busy trying to cope with shock and trauma. As Julia cleaned her glasses with a special cloth she had taken from her purse all she could figure was perhaps she had forgotten to breath in the intensity of the battle and lost consciousness for a brief period of time. She was half tempted to ask the others what they'd seen, to see if she'd literally fainted, but the other half of her was fearful of being mocked for such a stereotypically feminine reaction to distress. Thus, she decided to keep her questions to herself. It wasn't until Kiba was stabilized that Julia began to calm herself. Well... that was good news. Because, y'know, death was never good news. It /kind of/ sucked. A vague, chilling image of a still Kiba in a crater lingered in Julia's mind though. It could only be called a miracle that he was still alive. There wasn't any other explanation for it! Given, the medical mixture that had been applied to him could've been appropriately named miracle weed.

When Julia heard the familiar sound of Chester's voice she perked up. She hadn't quite realized where he was until just then. He went on to explain that he didn't want them to be discouraged. She held her tongue, not wishing to alarm anyone. Being cooked alive hadn't been enough to dissuade her from trying just as hard as ever, and neither would this. For a moment her passion faltered, but she quickly scolded herself for this. She'd come all this way to save her friends friendship and she wasn't turning back now. She'd gone here knowing the danger, knowing that death was a possibility. Even if it terrified her and the near death experience had left her with just a tad bit of trauma she would not back down. She couldn't!

Julia's thoughts were interrupted when Chester revealed that he needed help doing a commercial. He wanted... /their/ help? Julia considered this a moment. Chester paid them and then announced he was going to secure the perimeter. It occurred to Julia that Kiba was definitely done for the night--or at least she presumed he was. Julia turned to the other two boys briefly. She had decided she'd trust that he'd paid her the right amount.

"Um... I'll cover this next shift."

She then quickly moved to pursue Chester outside, stumbling a bit as she rushed to catch up with him. When she finally did she cleared her throat and finally spoke up, albeit ever so slightly awkwardly after the ordeal earlier.

"I guess I'll cover this shift--So you need shooting a commercial?"

She sounded somewhat interested to say the least, though she wasn't sure exactly what to expect. Despite the craziness of earlier she found that she enjoyed working for Chester however, and thus wasn't too picky either way.

Last edited:
Years
Chester chuckled as he reached into his red top hat and pulled out a ledger. "Yes, tomorrow. You see, Heroes loft will be completely ready by the end of the week, work crew or not. When the settlement finishes, It'll need guests to sustain itself. So I need a commercial shot tomorrow, basically just a short tour through Lethia around the mountain region within the walking distance back here." He looked over at her with a short smile on his face and a chuckle. "If you want to be my spokes model, you'll need a swimsuit for a few of the locations. You pokemon will have to participate in the commercial as well. Though you will need to be on your guard. Part of the route planned for tomorrow is through the migration path for a handful of the bug pokemon. With spring in the mix, they're bound to be laying eggs as well, so they'll be on edge." He then looks back at the partly completed hotel. "When we get back from the tour, we will film the final sunset shots here at the hotel. Interior design with some supplies will be flying in tomorrow and working with the carpenters as they construct the rooms." He pulls out small pocket barometer and frowns slightly as he looks towards the sky. "Looks like the temperature will be picking up tomorrow and by a lot... I need to go inform the rest of the carpenters. If your interested in being the spokes model, meet me outside my tent at 6 a.m. tomorrow morning and be ready to fight incase we have any trouble along the way." A simple chuckle, he gives a simple bow and makes his departure.

Meanwhile within the Red tent, Shadoan and Jack eat their meals while watching over the recovering Kiba. Stella was sitting Light as Jev watched carefully over Mello and Avaith with Ulla perched on his horn and Irek atop of his head. "How are we suppose to fight someone that can do this?" Irek blinked slightly and looked at Jev. "You train harder, thats the purpose of an all out battle royale, If your scared bug, there's always PC storage." "STOP CALLING ME THAT!" Irek chuckles as Shadoan looks up at Irek. Irek looks down and smiles a little. "Jev has doubts Shadoan. You probably need to give your team a pep talk when Avaith is on his feet." Shadoan nods in agreement as he lays back against the pole and sighs. "Lets just get some rest. We have a shift to take in the morning."
As Shadoan closes his eyes, Stella and Light walked over to sleep beside him, side by side, Ulla flew over and perched herself on his shoulder as Jev walked over outside, grasped ahold of a tree and simply slept there. Irek watched Shadoans team and gave a small chuckle. "One big happy family I guess..." He curls up into a ball, using his red scarf as a blanket and slowly falls asleep.

-Sleeping: Next day adv.-

Satan.EXE

King of the Hell
Years
  • Age 29
  • Seen Jun 12, 2015

Kiba

Flare

Mello

Spirit

Ki

Slow Recovery

~Dawn~
Around Six or Seven in the Morning

Pain... Disorientation... And... Something Strange. Opening his heterochromic eyes, Kiba watched the ceiling of somewhere red... The tent... I'm in the tent... He gradually felt himself come to, and sat up, but a massive, searing pain shot through his entire body like a shockwave, forcing him right back into a laying position. Testing his body, he determined that, for some reason, his right arm and left leg were incapable of movement. Guess I'll need some automail... And a mechanic. A burning pain over the front-left side of his torso alerted him to his broken ribs. Simply looking over his own body he suffered some pretty severe burns.

Forcing himself into an upright sitting position, he leaned back on something; he wasn't particularly interested in finding out what he was leaning on. Closing his eyes for a moment, he tried to think straight... But all he could think about was Julia. Now is not the time for that..... I wonder, if any of them knew what I did... If they saw why I put myself in this position... Eyes opened once more, Kiba glanced around... Finding Shadoan was also in the tent, with his Pokemon. He was sleeping, so Kiba just closed his eyes and relaxed. Maybe I shouldn't be sitting up, tearing at my own muscles... Simply shrugging, he closed his eyes to listen to the quiet sounds of dawn. Birds chirping in the distance, and the soft rustling of grass. I hope someone wakes up soon..... This is very lonely...

Mello was... Well, in massive pain, but somehow relaxed. Opening her soft purple eyes, she found Aviath snuggled up to her, and did her best to ignore her wounds and just cuddle up to him. I can't believe this all happened... I wish it would all just go away... Like a bad nightmare... Her eyes were dimmed with pain, physical as well as emotional. Her gaze seemed lost and hopeless, with the only enjoyment coming from the tender embrace of Aviath.

Waking groggily, Flare found himself just outside of the tent. Checking on Mello, Flare padded past Shadoan and company, to lay beside Kiba, watching him with a look of worry that was simply too genuine to hide. Kiba's left hand met the fur of his head, weakly brushing and stroking it. Flare just leaned in closer. This was the only comfort he'd had on the journey. It was amazing how something as simple as petting could produce so much comfort. Fortunately, that comfort goes both ways.

Spirit had watched everything unfold. The fact that she was the only one uninjured made her feel rather guilty. Maybe I should have gotten into the battle more... She was producing a rather depressing air around her, sighing to herself.

Meanwhile, Ki was leaning against a tree, just behind Spirit. When he spoke up, it made her jump and turn quickly to face him in surprise. Don't say that. Your getting hurt would terrify Kiba, and you know it.

But... Maybe everyone else might not have been hurt so much if I had taken some damage...

Nonsense. Kiba is already in a state of vital injury, do you think he would feel better about getting stressed over you? You know you terrified him when you passed. It took him years before he could even let any of us battle.

Her eyes widened. I... Worried him that much...?

Ki nodded, eyes closed. It's a sign of weakness. He's going to try to prevent you from fighting, you know. You're going to have to force your way into battles, and show him that you can handle yourself. With that, he left her to think. He made his way into the Red tent, kneeling down to examine Mello, as well as Shadoan's team. Then he moved to Kiba and Flare, Kneeling close by, closing his eyes once more. It might be a while until anyone else wakes up... Maybe I can tend to them, if they'd like.

Greiger

A mad mind... hehe
Years
  • Age 33
  • Seen Oct 1, 2023
Jack Davis​

Jack sighed as he just stared up at the sky. He hadn't fallen asleep for the rest of the night. He was thinking too much to try and sleep. He had visited Golf plenty of times, but each and ever time the Dragonair was sound asleep. He had left Alpha and Echo to watch over her, but it did look like she would recover in a day or two. Kiba on the other hand... Jack sighed and ran a hand through his hair. It really was distressing to see just how badly they had been beaten. Sure, Irek was on their side now, but even he could be beat. Jack felt something poking his head and he looked up to see Foxtrot looking down at him. The Sableye pointed to his wrist and Jack nodded. He got up and stretched as Foxtrot jumped onto his shoulder. Jack walked back to one of the medical tents and looked over Golf. "Any changes Echo?"

The Sneasel shook her head and moved over and adjusted the blanket on Alpha. The Hypno had stayed up all night so it was no wonder he was out of commission. Jack just nodded and took out the food bowels and poured out the food and let the rest of his pokemon loose and walked out of the tent. The pokemon ate quietly and Bravo looked up and saw Echo casting a glance back at the tent where Kiba and his pokemon were every now and then. Bravo rolled her eyes and got up and grabbed Echo and began to pull her out of the tent, "Go to her. Tell her how you feel and do some lovely dubby stuff. I'll watch over Golf"

The Sneasel was quiet and then quickly hugged Bravo and ran off to the other tent. Foxtrot just quietly ate his food while Delta was looking as depressed as Jack was. "If I could have evolved I could have helped."

Foxtrot sighed, "Delta, you cannot control the circumstances of evolution. If you were meant to evolve then you would have. You cannot fight the alignment fate has to offer you."

Delta just floated away, "I'm not hungry." He muttered.

Bravo just sighed and looked over Golf, "Give him some time Fox. He'll get over it soon."

Echo ran through the small camp until she finally got to the tent and saw that Spirit was already awake. She sprinted to Spirit and just let it loose. "SpiritIthinkIhaveacrushonyouandIwassoafraidthatyouweregoingtodie, andI'msosorrynottohavebeentherewithyouandI'mreallysorrythatKibagothurt, butIwasafraidIwouldn'tseeyouagainandIreallyreallylikeyouandIdidn'twantyoutogowithoutmesayingthatIhaveahugecrushonyou!" It all came out in a rush as Echo looked at her and then down at the ground as he clicked her claws together as her nervousness flared up.

Jack just sat on a chair as he watched the various workers moving around. He had nothing better to do at the moment so he got up and went to the tent Kiba was resting in and smiled as he saw that Kiba was awake and that he had Flare and that Lucario with him as well. "Hey, you're awake." He said as he sat in one of the chairs. "How are you feeling?"

Years
-WELCOME LADIES AND GENTS TO DAY 4!-
-Today's Agenda-
~Julia's Commercial
~2 battles, trainers, fight for your badge components! [Optional]
~2 surprises heading for Heroes Loft, be ready!

As the sun light beamed across Avaith's face, he opened his eyes slowly and saw Mello cuddled up to him. Unaware of how he got there or what had happened, he decided to let it go and place his arms over her shoulders, looking at her and smiling as he closed his eyes to get a little sleep. "Looks like Green got the both of us."

Jev hops down from his tree at the crack of dawn and walks over to the sleeping group where Shadoan was resting. Sighing, he pushes Shadoan over to wake him up and the rest of his team followed. The bug grinned and chuckled. "Good morning." Shadoan looked at him with some disgust but rose up to stretch his arms and legs. "I guess Ill handle the morning shift." He steps out of the red tent, groggily, and looks out over the landscape. The hotel was nearing its completion as another helicopter was flying in with some supplies and Chester was standing at the edge of the construction site beside a large jeep. The vehicle had a camera crew with their equipment, a cooler with some food and some mats. Chester waited patiently by his tent for Julia to show up.

Last edited:

Dawn

Years
Julia -
Julia was... surprised to say the least. Chester wanted her to be his spokes model?? At first a dozen questions ran through her head, but ultimately she was... flattered! I mean sure she made an effort to look good but that was mostly for herself! A light blush came to her cheeks. She silently found herself very receptive to the idea, however the question of what the others would think was far from lost on her. There were so many negative stereotypes associated with models... so much prejudice. Was she risking prejudice from those she knew by accepting this offer? Chester informed her that she should see him at 6 AM if she wanted to accept the job, giving her time to think it over. For this, she was grateful.

...Julia made a point to set her pokegear's alarm for 5:30 AM.

--Transition to the next morning--

When Kiba woke up, Julia was gone.

Her alarm had woken her up not long earlier. Having made a point to quickly spruce herself up for the day to come she had made her way out of the tent quite early to make sure she wasn't late to meet Chester. She had had plenty of time to think about yesterday's events. Kiba and Roy had both been incapacitated. She was pretty sure some of the other's pokemon had suffered a similar fate. The meganium had done what she had thought impossible. Entei had used mimic on a terrifyingly powerful attack. Understandably she wasn't sure she wanted to replace that attack anytime soon. It seemed kind of useful. The loss of a team member was devistating however. She wasn't sure how to feel over the myriad of emotions these memories brought forward. On one hand the entire ordeal had been absolutely terrifying, but on the other she knew she had signed up for this. Somehow she had thought she would've been more prepared, though. Julia decidedly squelched her feelings for the time being, at least until she had a better grip on them.

It was only a few minutes until 6 AM when Julia arrived at Chester's tent, as ready as she'd ever be for what was arguably the last thing she had expected in coming to Lethia.

Satan.EXE

King of the Hell
Years
  • Age 29
  • Seen Jun 12, 2015

Kiba

Flare

Mello

Spirit

Ki

Interrogation

Kiba opened his eyes, seeing Jack had visited him. Wow... I didn't think anyone would have come to see me... Kiba spoke, and his voice was clearly filled with severe pain, all of which he tried to keep contained inside. "I won't lie, I felt like I was going to die..." Lowering his voice, he continued, "I don't think anyone realized it but... I took that hit intentionally... If I hadn't gotten in the way, it would have been Julia, and Shadoan, Aviath, Mello, Julia's Braviary... And a few more, I can't remember..." Sitting upright even more, and grunting in pain in the process, he kept his voice low, seeming intent on making sure no one could hear him.

"I hope they gave me only herbs, instead of drugs... Though, I can feel one affecting my thoughts... Other than everything that happened yesterday, I can't stop thinking about Julia... I think the medicine is making me think about her more than usual, if that's even possible... But..." Trailing off for a moment, he seemed deep in thought. "... I think I'm in love with her..."

Ki just sort of watched him, completely dumbfounded by that final statement. Is that even possible?? A silent look of awe followed, quickly shutting his eyes once more. Kiba's not usually like this... I wouldn't think he could fall in love... He's so... Separated from other people. Rising silently, eyes still shut, he attempted to locate Julia's aura. Once he left the tent, he locked onto it, analyzing her through her aura. She seems nice... Though... I can't be sure from only her aura...

He made his way over to her, and leaned up against a tree nearby. Eyes remained closed, though he spoke to her, crossing his arms. So... You must be Julia...

With a slight yawn, Mello curled up to her mate. H-how are you...? Her voice was broken and cracked with pain. This, of course, saddened her even more. Under her breath, she whispered, N-no... Not my voice... Tears formed in her eyes, and she burrowed into Aviath's chest. Of all things, it had to be her voice.

Flare could hear Mello, so his expression seemed even more depressed. How can this get any worse...? He watched over Kiba, just to make sure he was still okay.

Spirits eyes widened slightly. If the previous events hadn't happened, she might have been more joking about it. With a more serious look, her rose-pink eyes met the Sneasel's. Well... Maybe I feel the same way... But what are you getting at? And please, slow down.

Years
Chester smiled as he walked in from behind Ki and gave a simple bow. "Shall we?" He invited her outside into the Jeep with the rest of the crew as she climbed in, ignoring Ki in the process. Chester got behind the wheel and started the vehicle up as they drove out of Heroes Loft and into the wild. Passing by, they spot several more helicopters heading for the loft as Chester grins. "There's the rest of the supplies for the hotel. It won't be long before the carpenters get to work." With that, they drive through the various mountain ranges until the get to a cliff overlooking a small valley near a lake. Climbing out, he leads Julia and the crew down through a small patch of trees to the water front. "Were at our first stop. Were planning to setup a picture shoot for the pokemon trainer magazine. After which, we need to record a few seconds of video to include in the highlight reels for the commercial. We need to finish this quickly as possible, I want to be back by sunset because the television commercial airs tonight." The crew nodded and went to work setting up the various lights and cameras for the scene. Chester looks about and a small worried frown comes upon his face as he looks back to Julia. "Were going to do this quickly before the other pokemon wake up and come here to drink or bathe. This is one of the scenes where you'll need a swimsuit, just swim in any style you can or pose."

-Heroes Loft-
Irek sat upon Shadoans head and looks down at him from above as he scratches one of his ears, waiting with Shadoan for something to happen. Shadoan finally broke the silence and spoke. "Earlier, Chester mentioned something about trainer types, Meta, Ruin and Tera... Are there any more than those three?" "He neglected to mention the other three did he?" Irek hops down from his head to the ground to face him. "There are six type of trainers. The three you already know and the other three, Rust, Rave and Rouge. Rust are the sort of trainers that focus on making their opponents weaker to level the playing field in combat. Rave types are those who just hack and slash every step of the way in a fight without a strategy, Its very common and works but not very well when your fighting trainers of a higher class. Finally, theres the Rouge type, which are basically your all around trainers that can switch between these battle roles at will and fight like true pokemon masters, but its also the most difficult role to assume. You have to think your strategies carefully and further train your pokemon to react on different situations when the time calls for it. There are few trainers that have so much difficulty training in this style, they give it up all together."

Avaith glanced at Mello and chuckled a little and nuzzled his nose over her head. "It'll heal, Just focus on being able to get up... I can barely move at the moment and have a few broken ribs..." He looks up to see Light hanging over them and smiles. "Good morning." Avaith chuckles a little. "Hows you and your mate holding up?" "I have a mate?" Avaith gave a blank look at Light. "Stella?....The Eevee who has been following us ever since you were healed? The one who has cuddled up to you every time he let you both go?" Light tilted his head a little in confusion. "You have no idea, do you?" "I thought she was just being nice." Avaith's eyes narrow, a little annoyed. "...What's a mate?" "Someone you love and would rather spend the rest of your life with instead of someone else." "Oh...Well, what am I suppose to do?" "Well, do you like her, like her?" "I like everyone were with, I protect them when I can and work as hard as I can." "....Just get us some berries and go talk to Irek." Light nods and gives them both a few Oran berries from Shadoans backpack as he heads out and finds Irek talking to Shadoan.

"Hey Irek... Whats a mate?" Irek pauses in the middle of his explanation as Shadoan glances at Light. "Something wrong Irek?" Irek turns his head towards Shadoan. "Does he know anything about love?" Shadoan shrugs his shoulders. "...Wasn't the Eevee....whats her name, Stella always with him? Didn't she do anything with him too..." Shadoan shook his head no. "We found Light nearly as a baby almost when me and Avaith healed him back to good health." Irek face palms his face and sighs. "I'll take care of this... Just get Jev, Ulla and Stella to help you guard the perimeter... Light, come with me, you and I need to talk..."

Last edited:

Greiger

A mad mind... hehe
Years
  • Age 33
  • Seen Oct 1, 2023
Jack Davis​

Jack smile as Kiba awoke and began to talk. As Kiba continued to talk Jack had a feeling that he knew where the conversation was heading and he was proved true as Kiba admitted his love for Julia. Jack smiled, "What you have right now is a crush Kiba. Let me ask you some questions, you don't need to answer them. What is her favorite color? Where was she born? What is her greatest dream? What is her favorite movie? Does she have any hobbies? Before you can go up to her and admit your love for her I suggest you go on a date first. Start talking to her. Ask each other questions, watch a movie, do something where you can be together, just the two of you, and do that for about a week. Once you know her better then you can see whether it is true love or just puppy love. Once you both are comfortable then you can become boyfriend and girlfriend and if progresses past that then it's love."

Jack sat back, "Just think on that and once you're ready, make the next move."

Echo looked at Spirit, "I-I'm saying that.... I... have a crush on you." She stammered. "C-could we go on a date?" She asked hopefully as she looked up at Spirit.

Satan.EXE

King of the Hell
Years
  • Age 29
  • Seen Jun 12, 2015

Kiba

Flare

Mello

Spirit

Ki

Espionage

Ki watched with rather annoyed surprise. I see... So that's how we're going about things here? Fine by me. He squinted in a mild glare at Chester. I'll get my answers one way or another. As the group made their way into the vehicle, Ki crept under it and held onto the bottom. Looks like I'll have to examine from cover until I get my opportunity. He flattened his body against the vehicle's underside.

Echo's response was, for once, at a close-to-normal speed. Spirit smiled slightly. That sounds nice, after such a tragedy... Sure.

Listening quietly, Kiba waited for Jack to finish. However, everything he said left Kiba deep in thought. Eventually, he sighed. "Look, I'm..." Kiba watched Jack for a moment, then lifted the jet-black hair; he stared at Jack intently, and they were close enough that there was no way he wouldn't notice this time. His eyes were distinctly different colors, the left being an emerald-green color, and the right being an icy pale blue. He sighed and waited a moment to let his hair cover the right of his face, so that only the green eye showed. "I'm... Much different... From everyone. And honestly... I don't think she even notices me..."

He sighs rather heavily as he continues, "I mean, I saved everyone, and I don't think anyone noticed... I know that shouldn't matter to me... She probably thinks I just shoved her for some reason, but..." He lowered his head, shaking it in quiet disbelief. "She was going to get hit, and then everyone else in range... I had to..." He closed his eyes. "I can't even approach her without making some weird situation, and I doubt she's ever had a second thought about me. I'm practically invisible, like always..." He closed his eyes in silent defeat. "There's nothing I can do... Especially not like this..."

Years
Off in the distance behind the blue tent where most of the pokemon were resting up, Irek starts talking to light about the birds and the bees. when he finishes, Light is left standing there a little dumbfounded, shock and in stasis. "You never learned any of this from your family?" Light shook his head no silently. "I was being chased... by Spearows and Fearows... I don't even remember why I was running." Irek face palms as he swings an arm around light, leading him out from behind the tent. "Do you like Stella? And I mean in a way that you feel something shift inside your emotions?" Light looks at the ground, trying to think as Irek sighs. "Just let her do whatever she likes and let her be happy, there is no need to have broken hearts in a survival tournament unless you want to die next." As Irek walks away, a blue pidgey with a green scarf tied around its neck comes flying in and drops off a letter to Irek. Irek opens the letter and reads it over, blinking twice before a smile came across his face. "WHOOO HOOOOO!!!! THE SPRING ORIGIN IS COMING THIS WAY!!!" He starts dashing off into the red tent as the green pikachu hopped up and down like a wild child. "THE SPRING ORIGIN IS COM-" He pauses a moment to look at a dumbfounded Jack and recovering Kiba. "Oh... I keep forgetting, your all still new comers to E&S...." Shadoan enters the tent, following the racket from outside. "What in the world is the Spring Origin?" Irek smiles widely from ear to ear. "Its a play that travels with the vendors here in Lethia. Sort of a musical in some ways, but its a show that goes on about how Lethia came into existence before it was even populated and the 4 warriors of old. Its very popular among the officers in my division and we even attempt to sneak out of work once in a while to watch the show."

Shadoan smiled a little but looked confused. Irek looked up at Shadoan with a small chuckle as his smile slowly fades to a content posture. "Well, the show was orchestrated years ago before I was born, but it was mostly used to help camping trainers put their minds at ease while fighting one another. It's even entertaining for most of the wild pokemon near the vendors area while they perform." "Are there any other plays that go on in Lethia?" Shadoan asks, becoming a little curious. "Besides Spring Origin? The Summer Soul and Wild Fall, both of which are also my favorites." Shadoan chuckles a little and smirks a bit. "And they are coming here exactly...how?" Irek holds up the poke mail he had been carrying and reads it aloud. "Officer Irek, We are sorry to lose you on short notice to see that you have left us to join the other contestants on their journey through our dangerous and wild tournament. With warmest wishes and best hopes that you lead a happy life with them, your team has pooled their funds together to purchase you and your new-found companions tickets to the 'Spring Origin.' Consult your cheat sheet for the Vendors who are en route and enjoy the show. Signed, The elites and the rest of my team... P.S. Just because you left us, don't go spoiling any of our secrets or you'll end up like the Green exile we escorted last night out of the region... That's all they've written and a group of vendors are passing through Heroes Loft in order to avoid the bugs mating season happening out west. I want to see if I can convince them to setup here so we can watch the show tonight."

With that, Irek charges out as Avaith perked his ears up. "Sounds like they're putting on a play tonight..." "Yep." Avaith sighed and looked over at Jev. "...If they are, would it be too much trouble too..." "Spar with me the second you get better, and Ill make sure you both have the best seats in the house." Avaith chuckles as he licks his mates head, smiling. "Deal."

Greiger

A mad mind... hehe
Years
  • Age 33
  • Seen Oct 1, 2023
Jack Davis​

Jack smiled and patted Kiba's shoulder, "Hey, don't say that. Trust me, that's how all guys feel. I know I did when I dated. She notices you, but either she's too shy or feels that you may not be interested in you. Go up to her and ask if she would like to go out on a date. You'll know your answer then. Don't doubt yourself either and try to act differently. Just be yourself around her and show her the real you. But, you have to know how to ask her out. Have you ever tried asking a girl out before or even been on a date before? There are some standards that need to be kept."

Echo smiled at Spirit, "R-Really? O-Okay! How about at dinner tonight?" Echo giggled with glee, "It's been so long since I've been on a date... alright, six or seven o'clock tonight!" She ran off and went back to the tent that was housing Golf and the others. "I did it! I just asked Spirit out and she said yes!"

Alpha smiled and Bravo hugged her, "I knew you could do it! Our little Echo is growing up! Now, what are you gonna give her as a gift?"

Echo paled, "U-Uh... I don't know..."

Bravo smirked, "You need to give her a gift to show that you're thinking about her and that you see her as something special. Chocolate always does the thing... or flowers actually. We can go around and see if we can find some flowers, but we can't let them wilt."

Echo smiled, "Thanks Bravo."

The Banette just smirked, "No prob! Now, let's find a good flower patch now so we aren't searching for one later."

Bravo grabbed Echo and dragged her away. Foxtrot cocked his head, "Sooo... when do you think I'll get a girlfriend?"

Alpha just rolled his eyes.

Dawn

Years
Julia - Heroes Loft
Julia tensed, visibly stiffening when a foreign voice abruptly entered her mind. She'd been taken by surprise, seeing as she hadn't realized anyone was there. She just sort of looked around for a moment, this concerned look on her face, until her gaze settled on Ki. She wasn't sure what to make of this. Was that... Kiba's lucario? It was hard to tell the difference between pokemon at times visually. She got the feeling it was though. Abruptly Chester emerged from the tent, which once again stole her attention. He had plenty to say and she nodded agreeably, following him into the jeep with only a brief glance in Ki's direction. She still wasn't sure what to make of what happened. To her knowledge pokemon simply didn't talk. It's not like she's a pokemon professor or something

When Chester got out of the jeep and explained what they needed Julia nodded, apparently happy to oblige. Possibly to the discomfort of those nearby she proceeded to reveal that she had been wearing a swimsuit underneath her clothes, via taking said clothes off. It was totally a bikini. It wasn't exactly the most modest kind of swimsuit, but when all you had was a purse it made much more sense than a bulkier swimsuit for carrying around. If she knew the awkwardness of what she'd just done, she didn't show it. It wasn't like she'd been shown any particularly private place to go change, so she had assumed she might not have time or the place.

"Alright... I'm ready."

She was already thinking about how she'd present herself in the water. Perhaps floating on her back was a great pose, and perhaps swimming would be better for the video, since being still during a video might seem kind of unnatural.

Back