• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Forum moderator applications are now open! Click here for details.
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

5th Gen When will you buy BW2?

When will you get BW2?

• The day it comes out!

Votes: 48 62.3%
  • A few days after it comes out.

Votes: 14 18.2%
  • The holidays.

Votes: 3 3.9%
  • My birthday.

Votes: 2 2.6%
  • I dunno...

Votes: 10 13.0%

• Total voters

Mr Cat Dog

Frasier says it best
Years
Christmas at the earliest. Got no time to be playing any games at all, let alone Pokemon ones that I don't have a massive investment in at the moment. Besides, I've still got to finish my run-through of Platinum, so that will come first.

Wateria

The cute team Aqua member
Years
I'm getting it for my birthday present next month so no running around town looking for a copy of B2/W2

Altairis

take me ☆ take you
Years
I JUST BOUGHT IT like an hour ago! I haven't started but I'm really excited. :3 Soon I can finally participate in this forum, lol. I avoided it because of spoilers. C:

SnowpointQuincy

Seeker of FRIEND CODES
Years
The time on my DS was way off, so my adventure started on 10/6/2012 - a day "early". I bought it on release day, it's just that my DS clock was several hours behind.

Years
  • Seen Oct 30, 2016
I may go get it tomorrow. Not sure yet. Im not sure which I will get. However, I know I won't look at Bulbapedia at all when I play. I want to go back to the way I played RBY. No computer. Just kept getting surprised at every corner. Thats what made them so much fun for me :)

Years
I don't know when or if I'll even get it. I haven't really played my DS in a few months and overall my interest has waned. I just don't really have time any more. :\

blue

gucci
Years
It's kind of grueling seeing others picking up their copies, but it's only 4 days until the EU release now.. that's gone quick tbh.

Superjub

Pokémon Aureolin
Years
Just pre-ordered my copy now (I live in the UK so I've still got to wait a few days until the release) and I'm kinda praying I get it a day earlier (I assume it's gonna be too late since I literally just pre-ordered and it's come out in a few days, but I did manage to get Skyrim early last time so who knows.) Either way, I'm really pumped for when it comes. :D

Olli

I am still bathing in a summer's afterglow
Years
Pre-ordered a copy of Black 2 just a few hours ago, so it should arrive sometime at the end of this week, so just for the holidays$. Gives me lot of time to play the games :D

LividZephyr

Oxymoron, not a moron, thanks
Years
I haven't gotten it yet. Don't know if I'm going to. I'm waiting to see what everyone is saying about it. So far it seems to be "same old song and dance" in the early stages, only with a few great improvements despite the bad character design.

We shall see. I might pick it up by the end of the week. Don't know yet.

Back