• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Most wanted Pokemon?

Years
I just wanted your opinions on the most wanted Pokemon right now! I'm not sure who I would pick, but I will update this thread if I get an idea!

So go ahead and leave your opinions on the most wanted Pokemon.

Sun

When the sun goes down...
Years
  • Seen Jan 20, 2017
Basing on Gen VI's metagame, I can think of HA Bagon (including its evolution forms), HA Dratini with Extreme Speed and some HA Pokemon. Then on the aesthetic side, there's the (female) Apriball and Dream Ball Pokemon too! (:

Ewer70

Cloner/Breeder
Years
  • Age 27
  • USA
  • Seen Jul 1, 2016
id say for myself aswell as based on difficulty would be diancie or hoopa

hhDude

Freeky Deeky
Years
  • Seen Feb 10, 2017
A legitimate shiny Mew hahaha.
I joke, I joke

Probably whatever the most recent event is

Last edited:
Years
  • Age 35
  • Seen May 30, 2016
Currently, anything I don't have in my ORAS Pokedex. Currently itching for a Clauncher.

In general for me, shiny eevees. I want a shiny sylveon. So pretty.

Keiran

[b]Rock Solid[/b]
Years
Probably recent event Pokemon, like Volcanion. Shiny Xerneas with good stats are highly coveted due to it being an event + being one of the most used Pokemon in the current Battle Spot meta.

TwilightBlade

All dreams are but another reality.
Years
Definitely Diancie, Volcanion, Hoopa. and shiny ORAS legends with good natures. I'd love to have any official event release of the few remaining locked shiny ones (Zygarde and Victini would look stellar).

Perriechu

i make this look easy tik-tik boom like gasoline-y
Years
well since casual players generally outclass the rest of the fanbase i think it's just difficult to obtain events/legendary's. i mean, sure, hidden ability, strong IV'd Pokemon are in high demand but those people are outclassed by the ones just looking for a generic legendary. i see a lot of people usually wanting their opposite version mascots/exclusives etc.

oh and shiny pokemon - but again, the people looking for IV's etc w/their shiny Pokemon are outclassed by just normal shininess.

Years
  • Age 30
  • Seen Dec 1, 2019
I'd probably put HA Greninja on there somewhere, due to Greninja being the MOST popular mon.

And Simisear, due to increased pity for being the LEAST popular mon

Shuhbooty

space and time
Years
I think it depends on the person, and what they are seeing out.

Before I started breeding, went out to get (via tradng and in game) the pokemon I wanted, which was Shiny Gardevior, Shiny Eevee evolutions (I went back and breed my own IVs/EVs) I SERIOUSLY wanted Diance, but i think I got a clone version I'm not too sure (she's a shiny).

Just depends! (PoKemon Y )

Years
  • Age 53
  • Seen Aug 3, 2016
Are these actually rare pokemon? dratini, snorlax, chamander, squirtle, voltorb, lickitung, pinsar, machop, golduck, venomoth, ponyta, tangela, horsea, tentacool, bulbasuar, staryu? I've only been playing 3 days and have these, I started reading about them and I hear those are pretty rare, wondering if so how am I getting so many?

Years
To be an oddball, I'd like a Bastiodon... Already got most legendary Pokémon from Gen 1-5, so all I need really are all events, like Celebi, Mew, and Darkrai. (To complete Jirachi+Celebi, Cresselia+Darkrai, and Mewtwo+Mew) Could care less about the rest.

Years
  • Age 28
  • Seen Aug 22, 2016
How about any and all the event pokemon I missed because my charger was missing? Sigh.

Years
I'm filling my XY dex right now basically by GTSing a load of Vivillons (Oceanic) and Rotoms (for some reason, there's always someone wanting them).

Back