• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

[Other OPEN] Trials of Olympus

Years
We haven't completely moved, but skype's been a pain the past week, with crashing glitching etc and I can't be bothered to use it anymore. I figured discord would work better since everyone's been wanting to move pc official chats there anyway.

Oddball_

Magical Senpai and god of the closet.
Years
Idk, discord has given me way too many issues so I wish you the best but my bets you'll be back

Oddball_

Years
Ill admit, being able to play videos without chrome did make me a happy Oddy. Calls are so bad tho

Years
Not gonna lie, I hope we still use the Skype when possible. I was completely unable to get Discord to work on my phone. Although, it was that way for Skype for about 18 months, so maybe I'll be able to use Discord next year.

Until then, Oddball and I can just keep the Skype alive, eh?

ジュナイパー

シャドーアローズ? ??トライク!
Years
At the Three Fates School, what is the definition of "Troubled Youth" exactly? Is it only the "bad" kids, or does it also include kids with mental disabilities as well?

Oddball_

Years
Troubled means bad kids in teacher speak, special or gifted is what they use for disabled.

Years
New goal: Get to the bus

You may get there any way you want, however the most obvious route is to follow the teacher. Outside there are birds ranging from pigeon-sized to the size of a car, which will be flying around trying to kill you. Inside there will be only small pigeon-sized ones but in larger numbers than the small ones outside. Your goal is to run/fight your way to the bus, enter, and wait for me to timeskip to camp. This should be finished as soon as you can, the maximum amount of time being a week from today/this post.

Oddball_

Years
I imagine Eamon did a backflip out the window while Sirus falls on his face and Tanith on her butt.

Last edited:

Ewery1

Local Red Panda
Years
Lol me, so funny. Yeah this isn't happening at the rate everyone's posting now, you guys can have another week, but that's it probably.

Ahhhhhhh Fen and I will be done today, our post is finished we're just proofing it. *ahem* certain people should *ahem* hurry up.

Oddball_

Years
I made a gif with Samuel L jackson "encouraging" everyone to hurry... & I cant post it w this phone.

Years
Alright everyone, I'll give you one week to get to the bus. Anyone not there by this time next week will have to get their character to camp by another means once they find time to roleplay again. If you know you can't meet this deadline let me know ahead of time, as soon as you can, so we don't wait for you. If you don't meet this deadline and don't tell me you're still interested in this within another week, your character will be removed from the roleplay.

Songbird

Tonight, the marigolds bloom for her.
Years
  • Seen Apr 11, 2024
We moved Sirus a bit ourselves to move things along while Oddy gets more pressing concerns of his taken care of, but it's not much a stretch from what our resident jovial necromancer was already doing.

Oddball_

Years
Err... Why is fate such a cruel mistress? (our van broke down so I cant even public rn ;()

Last edited:
Back