• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Forum moderator applications are now open! Click here for details.
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

pokemon Heat Ruby and Pokemon Cool Sapphire

Status
Not open for further replies.

renekokkie

Dragon Trainer
Years
Here a small update:

littleroot_ft__pd_and_xalien95_by_rocket_dock-d562y55.png

pleasse give feedback, see ya <3

Years
  • Seen Nov 23, 2023
Looks like an official Pokemon game!

Let's hope for two things:

1. GF announces an official (DS) remake right now
2. You continue and compete with them :D

Years
  • Seen Aug 13, 2014
Dude. I'm a relatively new user to this forum, and haven't been very active here, but I gotta say, this looks awesome! I'm sorry I can't make a more constructive post, as so far I have only seen screenshots, but this looks seriously awesome. I will keep checking on this, looks very promising. And I'm specially looking forward to this since I never got the chance to play the gen III games ):

And to finish my post, a quick question? Will the battle style be like the one in Gen V or Gen IV?

Last edited:

DaSpirit

Mad Programmer
Years
It will be like Gen V. We are currently rewriting the engine right now, so progress is going slow. Thanks for your interest.

Mr. Black

Master Of Reality
Years
An R/S/E remake ?! YEAH ! I waited for such a project a long time ! I whish you my bests ! develop it at your own pace but please complete it ;) I also like the genIV/V 2,5D graphics :)

Years
  • Seen Nov 5, 2017
screen shots look AMAZING love pokemon following you and i love 3rd gen hope you get this compleeted will lurk till then!

DaSpirit

Mad Programmer
Years
Why re-invent the wheel?
Anyways, nice looking game.
I'm hoping it'll get finished, before nintendo makes one :p
It's not reinventing the wheel if the last engine was laggy and not that great. I'm changing the whole framework.

To let you guys know what we're doing - First of all, I'm rewriting the engine. This new engine is a lot faster and optimized than the old one. Second of all, we're changing the name as this game will now be an Emerald remake. Third of all, progress has been going slow since our spriter has been on vacation this past week and he won't come back for another few days. We're going to close this thread soon.

You can always watch our progress on deviantArt.

Thanks for all of your support guys! We won't let you down! ^_^

Rocket-Dock

Dragonite Trainer
Years
Hello Moderator,
Can you close this thread?
Because we are using a new name, and the new progress of the game isnt realy far to be a in the showcase part

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back