• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Forum moderator applications are now open! Click here for details.
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Another newb!

Years
  • Seen Nov 25, 2012
Hello, people of the PokeCommunity, I am Kenny, and I have been a Pokemon fan since 2008. I am currently playing through HeartGold and I personally believe that it is the best Pokemon game of all time.

Years
  • Seen Mar 13, 2023
Hiya Kenny, welcome to PC~

HeartGold~? I do find it fun, but not as exciting as B2W2. If you're a 4th Gen fan, you should drop by this place. Many HGSS fans should be there too~

You could drop by the Adoption Center that's sticked above NU/W. PC's a big place, that's for sure. You could get a mentor that will guide you through a certain board you're interested in~

Feel free to VM me or friend request me~ Our staff members (bold/colored usernames) are always there to help you~

~Mid~

Rainbow Arcanine

now known as aslan
Years
Hiya Kenny (May I call you that :3?), welcome to PC! So you've been playing since 2008,I hear :D? I started around that year and since then Pokemon's become my ultimate passion- I've got old figurines,maybe a few cards,the games and I read the manga and watch the anime.

I agree HG/SS is one of the best games out there in my personal opinion.They were amazing remakes,with cool additional features like Pokemon following you.There was action,brilliant soundtracks,what more could you ask?

If you want help,just ask a staff member,I promise they don't bite.I'm Rainbow by the way,you can drop by for a chat if you wish :3. Anyway,remember to read the main rules and just enjoy yourself because that's the most important thing!

Years
Hi there, Kenny, and a big welcome to PC! ^^ It's good to meet you~

Seems like you're a newer fan, so what game did you start with? HeartGold/SoulSilver were really good remakes and did Gold/Silver a lot of justice, I think. My starter with Chikorita so the beginning of the game was.. a bit hard for me. xD; I also second what Midnight said; you'll definitely like it around the 4th gen section, there's lots of other 4th gen fans there you'd be able to discuss things with. :D

But yeah, we have lots of other sections here besides 4th Gen, so maybe you'll find a few other things you like here! Hopefully you've already given our rules a read, enjoy your stay here and I'll see you around!

BanditThePikachu

The Raichu of awesome
Years
Welcome to PC, PKMNTrainerKenny!

I find 4th gen pretty cool too, but I'm more into the latest games.

If you have any questions/concerns, you can contact a moderator (or another member.).
Have an awesome time on PC!

- Bandit

Back