• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

~Celestial League~ T OCC (Revamped)

Lycanroc

under the sun
Years
It's hilarious how every time I try to post, it says the server is too busy and I have to start over. That's why I haven't made my third post yet.

SylveonStar

Sylveon
Years
  • Age 28
  • Seen Mar 15, 2017
you can go back to route 1 and train. But you do not have to have higher levels than the gym leader. It all depends on your post quality. Really for each gym the point is to have at least one of your Pokemon between the level of the gym leaders lowest leveled Pokemon and their highest.

For example with this first gym 1 Pokemon in your team should be between level 10 and 15

for the second gym leader between 20 and 25

and so on.

You'll have plenty of chances to level up your Pokemon between each of the gym leaders after the first gym.

SylveonStar

Sylveon
Years
  • Age 28
  • Seen Mar 15, 2017
alright :) make your battle post whenever your ready and once I read it I'll determine if you win or lose and make a post in response. Just like when catching Pokemon make sure to end your post with both Pokemon weakened.

Zavytar

Lonely Planet Boy
Years
Danielle will eventually challenge the Gym, she just has to eat first and then she might go, but it all depends on if someone goes up to her or not

Sephear

Believe in the you that believes in cheese
Years
I'm sorry too, for some reason I didn't think it was my turn to post, I'll work on one right now.

Sephear

Years
Well people get busy, I derped and didn't post for a while where I could have and wanted too but for some reason thought I already had and needed to wait. And sweet Shayshay's not had acess for a while =/

In other news...DAMMIT Genevieve! your new avatar...it's so damn cute >.< I can't handle it.

Sephear

Years
I don't know what went stupid in my head, I thought I had already posted again! Sorry everyone T_T I'll pay more attention from now on I promise.

<Challenger>

Goodbye PC...for now.
Years
It's all good, Sephy. It's like my history teacher said that George Washington once said, "We don't have to win battles. The army has to survive." ...Not sure if that's a direct quote or not xD

I'll post after I get back from school.

SylveonStar

Sylveon
Years
  • Age 28
  • Seen Mar 15, 2017
I'll be posting tomorrow night. Between my new job, college, high school, getting my learners permit to drive, and practicing for my big audition tomorrow I've been a bit overwhelmed.

Lycanroc

under the sun
Years
Genevieve, is it okay if Tyler runs into Amanda & Co. before you go into the restaurant? Because I'd love to join you guys.

Back