• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

[Mixed] ~RNC~s --- BlastoisePokeLodge, Some thing For Every One, Adding New Events, Many Pikachus Ready!

Years
  • Seen Jan 20, 2011
:o ok ty 8D!!! finally i can have my shiny jolly male pinsir :D!!! oh if its to easy wanna give it IV's? :P

Years
  • Seen Jan 20, 2011
yea i got one lol i also would like your Kabutops Lax lv40 (box 4) Armaldo Jolly lv40 (box 4) or if possible could you use your Kabutops, Armaldo, Shellder (from box 10), Burmy (F)(box 13) Corsola(box 17) and then my Lapras to make them all Shiny Male if possible Nature Jolly and no nickname?:o i ask about using yours because i dont have those ones :x if no thank you and i will supply lapras and pinsir for the only two i have

~RNC~

Mother Of All Pokemon!!
Years
ok, I am having troble posting & having 2 c/p things so I can't do any thing othr than th pinsir 4 ya use my egg move fc and I will meet ya there!! what's yor fc??

Years
  • Seen Jan 20, 2011
:o kk my fc is 1291-4586-4531

thank you :D!!! Also when you are able to do more I have just 2 more requests than i am out of your hair :o. My Blissy Jolly Shiny no nick female of course and them my Lapras Jolly Male Shiny if you can not thats fine because you have done so much for me already.

Last edited:
Years
  • Seen Jan 20, 2011
lol wow done?XD gosh that was so fast

was perfect also got to watch two BoA music videos

Last edited:
Years
  • Seen Jan 20, 2011
Your User Name: Blake in SS
Pokemon: Lapras
Nature: Jolly
Shiny: Yes if able
NickName: No thank you

Pokemon: Burmy

Pokemon: Diglet

And i would need the original diglet back as well please b.c it has some good IV's xD

Years
  • Seen Jan 20, 2011
you can clone the original diglet if u want ~RNC~ it should have good IV's but ill need it back as well :) ty again <3

Back