• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Ginji's shinies and events trade thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

~RNC~

Mother Of All Pokemon!!
Years
Well I know you are, but it's probally pokes you already have, just some 10 anniv I didn't have and maybe 4 or 5 jap events that I or you don't.
I'll pm you the list before I go and will let my thread die down so that I may make another one the right way.

Ginji

Shiny Hunter
Years
I'll take these for what you want from me please:
pl. shiny giratina ut'ed
mt bata ho-oh
faraway island shiny mew
shiny rocks metang
southern island latias
ok but I'll trade you shiny ROCKS metang later, can't get on my ranch atm

darthjp

Dragon Trainer
Years
  • Seen Jul 11, 2023
Hi are you interested in a shiny carvanha for your shiny hoothoot, i also have a shiny ditto with pokerus but don't know if it's legit if you can please check that i would like to trade it for other shiny.

Ginji

Shiny Hunter
Years
Hi are you interested in a shiny carvanha for your shiny hoothoot, i also have a shiny ditto with pokerus but don't know if it's legit if you can please check that i would like to trade it for other shiny.
sure, use my pearl 2 fc in sig

thetruthbetold

The Raging Nightmare
Years
  • Seen Feb 28, 2009
i was wondering what the nature of the shiny charizard is and what it is eved in? I would like to trade it for my shiny salamance if you are interested.

Ginji

Shiny Hunter
Years
i was wondering what the nature of the shiny charizard is and what it is eved in? I would like to trade it for my shiny salamance if you are interested.
Its timid and its ev'd in sp. atk and speed. What are the stats of your shiny salamence?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back