• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

You make the Card!

Years
  • Seen Aug 11, 2009
Frostweaver said:
The concept of clogging up the hand with bad monsters (all fusions of red eyes are lvl 5 and above, at least... eww)

I hope you don't mean the actual fusions going in your hand...

BTW, there IS a card now called "Dragon's Mirror" that makes this incredibly deadly.

Oh, and just wait until Meteor Black Dragon is released in English and THEN tell me that this isn't broken.

But for now,...maybe make it HAVE to be Red-Eyes Darkness Dragon for the Dark Fire Blast, and it's doable.

Frostweaver

Ancient + Prehistoric
Years
Oh I mean the fusion materials when I said clogging up the hand.

Gah, didn't consider Dragon's Mirror and magical merchant combination. My bad, my bad...

Dark Fire Blast Super Rare
normal spell card
You may only activate this card during your main phase 1 if there is a faceup "Red Eyes Darkness Dragon." Destroy all cards on your opponent's side of the field. You may not conduct your battle phase this turn.

-changed rarity from rare to super rare
-changed so that only Red Eyes Darkness Dragon can use the spell

Years
  • Seen Aug 11, 2009
There you go, NOW it really works.

Merchant...? I wasn't thinking about that, but I suppose it'd work.

Now, if I may take an idea from you...

But with a couple different versions. Version 1:

Shining Nova
Spell Card
You may only activate this when there is a face-up "Blue-Eyes Shining Dragon" on your side of the field. Tribute the "Blue-Eyes Shining Dragon" to destroy all other cards on the field.

Version 2:

Shining Nova
Spell Card
You can only activate this by selecting 1 "Blue-Eyes Shining Dragon" on your side of the field. Tribute the selected card to destroy all face-up monsters on the field whose ATK is equal to or lower than the tributed monster's ATK (counting the increase from its own effect). Then destroy one spell/trap card on the field for each monster destroyed by this effect.

Version 3:

Shining Nova
Spell Card
You can only activate this by paying 1000 life points. Select 1 "Blue-Eyes Shining Dragon" on your side of the field. The selected monster can attack all monsters on your opponent's side of the field once each. No other monsters can attack during the turn that you activate this card. Effects of Effect Monsters destroyed by this monster as a result of battle can not be activated.

Which one do you prefer?

Frostweaver

Ancient + Prehistoric
Years
Version 3 is best. Version 2 is super-pathetic lightning vortex with dust tornado stuck to it. Shining Dragon can already negate plenty of stuff, so it makes version 2 useless. Version 1 is decent, but it's something Blue Eyes Shining Dragon can do already except taking a longer period of time. Since Blue Eyes Shining Dragon is the definition of almost impossible to get out, a specific spell card for it should be game ending and the deck's superior winning condition. Version 3 sounds like it can do that the best by clearing the entire field of monsters and possibly deal damage too through battle.

Years
More:

Night Light
Spell
Pay 300 LifePoints. Remove 1 LIGHT monster that is level 5 or higher on your side of the field from play to destroy all DARK monsters on the field.

Pot of Light
Spell
Draw 2 cards from the bottom of your deck.

Luster Dragon #3
WIND [Dragon/Effect]
ATK:2500 DEF:1600
******* {btw, I will refer to "Luster Dragon" as "LD"}
This card requires only 1 monster for a tribute if the tributed monster has "LD" in its card name. When LD#3 is destroyed, shuffle it face up in the deck. If there is a LD or LD#2 on the field when LD#3 is drawn, Replace the monster on the field with LD#3, and send the other to the graveyard.

Luster Dragon #4
WIND [Dragon/Fusion/Effect]
ATK:0 DEF:0
"LD#3" + "LD" // "LD#2" + "LD#2" // "LD#2" + "LD" + "LD"
Increase LD#4's ATK by 450{?} for each Monster in the graveyard with "LD" in its card name. Multiply the number of cards on the field{either side} with "LD" in their card name{Including LD#4} by 1000 and add them to LD#4's DEF.

Waker of Chaos

Unlimited
Years
Ichapokemr said:
Shining Nova
Spell Card
You may only activate this when there is a face-up "Blue-Eyes Shining Dragon" on your side of the field. Tribute the "Blue-Eyes Shining Dragon" to destroy all other cards on the field.
That would be the correct version. Anyway, I think I'll make a card specifically for Dark Magician Girl.

Dark Burning Attack
Normal Spell
This card can only be activated by selecting 1 "Dark Magician Girl" on your side of the field. Destroy all face-up monsters on your opponent's side of the field whose original ATK is equal to or less than the selected monster's ATK. "Dark Magician Girl" may not attack this turn.

MegaDitto

Windsor ™
Years
  • Seen Jun 27, 2013
Waker of Chaos said:
That would be the correct version. Anyway, I think I'll make a card specifically for Dark Magician Girl.

Dark Burning Attack
Normal Spell
This card can only be activated by selecting 1 "Dark Magician Girl" on your side of the field. Destroy all face-up monsters on your opponent's side of the field whose original ATK is equal to or less than the selected monster's ATK. "Dark Magician Girl" may not attack this turn.
I rather use Vortex.XD

It's good for a spellcaster deck and does add more support. I would have though of something with more like a Raigeki effect since Dark Magician has Dark Magic Attack which is similar to Harpies Feather Duster. Ingnoring the cost.

Waker of Chaos

Unlimited
Years
This card is better than "Lightning Vortex" because it doesn't require a discard. Instead, just Tribute "Dark Magician Girl" to Tribute Summon something else, like "Jinzo."

MegaDitto

Windsor ™
Years
  • Seen Jun 27, 2013
Waker of Chaos said:
This card is better than "Lightning Vortex" because it doesn't require a discard. Instead, just Tribute "Dark Magician Girl" to Tribute Summon something else, like "Jinzo."
Joke

What about if it already summoned on to the field already and can't normal summon agian. If a spellcaster deck Dark Magician Girl will still have use after the card is used.

Waker of Chaos

Unlimited
Years
There's no point in using a Black Magic Deck if you can't Special Summon every monster in your Deck some way. Sure, some monsters are meant to be Normal Summoned, but Dark Magician Girl isn't one of them.

Years
Purple-Eyed Chaos Dragon
FIRE [Dragon/Fusion/Effect]
"Blue Eyes Shining Dragon" + "Red Eyes Darkness Dragon"
ATK:5500 DEF:5000 ************
If both fusion material monsters are on the field, this card may be played without Polymerization. No spell or trap cards may be played while this card is on the field. All other monsters effects are negated while this card is on the field. If this card attacks your opponent directly, this card and its fusion material monsters are removed from play. After the turn this card is summoned, it is removed from play.

Years
  • Seen Aug 11, 2009
Frostweaver said:
Version 3 is best. Version 2 is super-pathetic lightning vortex with dust tornado stuck to it. Shining Dragon can already negate plenty of stuff, so it makes version 2 useless. Version 1 is decent, but it's something Blue Eyes Shining Dragon can do already except taking a longer period of time. Since Blue Eyes Shining Dragon is the definition of almost impossible to get out, a specific spell card for it should be game ending and the deck's superior winning condition. Version 3 sounds like it can do that the best by clearing the entire field of monsters and possibly deal damage too through battle.

Two words: Cyber Stein. That's the only reason why I held back on the card (I was originally going to add a Fairy Meteor Crush effect).

Waker of Chaos

Unlimited
Years
gs135790 said:
Purple-Eyed Chaos Dragon
FIRE [Dragon/Fusion/Effect]
"Blue Eyes Shining Dragon" + "Red Eyes Darkness Dragon"
ATK:5500 DEF:5000 ************
If both fusion material monsters are on the field, this card may be Fusion Summoned by sending the Fusion Material Monsters to the Graveyard. No spell or trap cards may be played while this card is on the field. All other monsters effects are negated while this card is on the field. If this card attacks your opponent directly, this card and its fusion material monsters are removed from play. After the turn this card is summoned, it is removed from play.
First, change the Attribute to either LIGHT or DARK. Second, delete the text I colored. Third, add the effects "this card cannot be Special Summoned except by Fusion Summon". I also edited the text in the first sentence. Finally, change the name to "Green-Eyes" rather than "Purple-Eyed". To have a purple-eyed dragon is a laughing matter; to have a green-eyed dragon is to invoke fear. Therefore, if you are to fuse the Shining Dragon and the Darkness Dragon, you should be invoking fear into your opponent, and not making him/her laugh.

Years
Purple can feared: FEAR!*lol*

I made it FIRE attribute because I'm not really sure what LIGHT+DARK would be, so I made it FIRE, since dragons breathe fire. WIND would also be better than fire. I guess it should be DARK now.

About the colored text: It basicly gives you an interruption-free attack of 5500 pts, so if you leave it on the field, if your opponent is still has any LP left, that would be unfair for your opponent.

Thank you for wording the beginning correctly.

Waker of Chaos

Unlimited
Years
First, life isn't fair. I know that better than most, if not all, of the people on this forum. Second, that effect would actually stop the attack by removing the attacking monster from play, hindering the card's power.

The whole idea behind fusing Blue-Eyes Shining Dragon and Red-Eyes Darkness Dragon together is to have an ultimate chaotic force at your disposal. Therefore, an effect like that one just doesn't fit.

And purple can only be laughed at. You demonstrated that.

Bakura

what is delicious
Years
Okie, time for some cards, wether or not they be well balanced I don't mind XP Jus posting ideas. XD

Inspired by Diabound:
Thief's Code
Equip Spell
Equip this to a LV6 or higher effect monster on your side of the field. Pay 500 Life Points during each of your standby phases. If you do not, this card is removed from play. If this card is removed from the field, it is removed from play. If the equipped monster destroys a monster as a result of battle, make the effect of your monster the same as the destroyed monster's effect (remove any prior effect).

This one is kinda a Blue-Eyes support, as if we don't have enough already :P
White Dragon Burst
Normal Spell
Pay 2000 Life Points. Special summon as many Blue-Eyes White Dragons from your hand, deck, or graveyard as possible. You cannot inflict damage to your opponent's Life Points during this turn. Remove from play all monsters on your side of the field during your end phase.

Next is an Ojama card, since I read somewhere how little the majority of them aren't used, this would perhaps help them be used more.
Ojama Party!
QuickPlay Spell
Pay 500 Life Points. Special summon as many monsters with Ojama in it's name from your graveyard, deck or hand as possible. You may then pay 1500 Life Points to increase the attack of all face-up Ojamas on your side of the field by 3000 until the end of the turn. Remove all monsters effected from play during your end phase.

A low-level atk-boosting card next, with a long name :o:
Attack from an Unexpected Opponent
Normal Trap
Pay 200 LP for each level star of all your LV3 or lower monsters on your side of the field to double their ATK until the end of your next end phase.

On a roll today o_O Next be a magical fairy! (i aint kiddin)
Magical Fairy
LIGHT [Fairy/Effect]
ATK:0 DEF:0 *

This card's type counts as both Fairy and Spellcaster. Increase the ATK of this card by 300 for every spellcaster and fairy in your graveyard.

And finally just to be stupid, 2 super-strong kick-*** cards. XD
God of Destruction - Duraizeru
DARK [Fiend/Effect]
ATK: 4000 DEF: 4000 ************

This card cannot be Normal Summoned or Set. This card can only be special summoned by remove 3 DARK Fiend-type monsters on your side of the field from play. This card cannot be affected by Spell or Trap cards. This card cannot be affected by Monster Effects unless the Monster is a DIVINE attribute Monster. If this card attacks a Defense position monster, it does battle damage equal to the difference between this monster's ATK and the defending monster's DEF. You may remove 1 DARK Fiend-type monster on your side of the field from play to raise the ATK and DEF of this card by the ATK and DEF of the removed monster.

Goddess of Creation - Yuukeiryu
LIGHT [Fairy/Effect]
ATK: 0 DEF: 0 ************

This card cannot be Normal Summoned or Set. This card can only be special summoned by remove 3 LIGHT Fairy-type monsters on your side of the field from play. This card cannot be affected by Spell or Trap cards. This card cannot be affected by Monster Effects unless the Monster is a DIVINE attribute Monster. If this card attacks a Defense position monster, raise your Life Points equal to the ATK of the destroyed monster. This monster's ATK becomes equal to the number of cards on the field x1000 (including this card). Once per turn, you can special summon 1 monster from your Graveyard.

And to counter them.... (and to fit in with an earlier discussion)
Shining Nova
Normal Spell
If "Blue-Eyes Shining Dragon" is not on your side of the field, you may pay 3000 Life Points to summon it from your deck, graveyard or hand, ignoring any summoning conditions. Afterwards, if "Blue-Eyes Shining Dragon" is on your side of the field, regardless of wether you summoned it with this effect or not, destroy 1 card on the field. This effect is not negated by the effect of any card, including "God of Destruction - Duraizeru", "Goddess of Creation - Yuukeiryu", "Slifer the Sky Dragon", "Winged Dragon of Ra" or "Obelisk the Tormentor". Afterwards, remove "Blue-Eyes Shining Dragon" from play.

Yeah.... probably mostly crap but hey XD

EDIT: Fixed a little flaw with Duraizeru's final effect (originally it just said remove a DARK Fiend monster from play... didn't say where from ^^; )

Last edited:
Years
Thief's Code
Equip Spell
Equip this to a LV6 or higher effect monster on your side of the field. Pay 500 Life Points during each of your standby phases. If you do not, this card is removed from play. If this card is removed from the field, it is removed from play. If the equipped monster destroys a monster as a result of battle, make the effect of your monster the same as the destroyed monster's effect (remove any prior effect).
That seems like the cost is not worth the effect, and the effect itself seems confusing to me.
White Dragon Burst
Normal Spell
Pay 2000 Life Points. Special summon as many Blue-Eyes White Dragons from your hand, deck, or graveyard as possible. Pay 1000 Life Points for each one summoned. You cannot inflict damage to your opponent's Life Points during this turn. Remove from play all other monsters on your side of the field during your end phase.
If you removed all monsters from play, then you would have just wasted 2000 LP

I like the rest of them, except the "super-strong" ones.

Frostweaver

Ancient + Prehistoric
Years
Ichapokemr said:
Two words: Cyber Stein. That's the only reason why I held back on the card (I was originally going to add a Fairy Meteor Crush effect).

Cyber Stein can destroy the opponent through a slightly easier method known with other OTK methods that runs a lower risk of drawing a bad hand anyway.

Oh we can always use more Blue Eyes support, actually. Not going to talk about the last 3 cards you created since they're obviously not playable in the real TCG (due to the Divine attribute, or having an effect that deals with monsters with such an attribute.)

Theif's Code- interesting I suppose, but doubt that it'll be useful because it is just too situational unless a deck is based on this card and creature swap. The possibility that the opponent rams something into a monster equipped with Theif's Code may ruin your entire setup... diastrious thoughts come into mind. Nevertheless, it's fairly interesting.

White Dragon Burst- let's sing "RftDD ftw" Otherwise, change "You cannot inflict damage to your opponent's Life Points during this turn." into "During this turn, ignore all damage calculation as a result of battle." This card doesn't benefit Blue Eyes in any way, but rather greatly powerup RftDD.

Ojama Party!- a FTK has been borned

Attack From an Unexpected Opponent- great card, but if it's going to be real, we'll have to change the name so that it's shorter, lol

Magical Fairy- hmm... pretty interesting. Doubt that it's going to help the usual spellcasters by too much as it'll be easier and faster for them to call out Dark Magician instead. On the other hand, Mudora got more new friends.

Dark Scorpion's Ambush!- Rare
Continous Trap card
Whenever your opponent special summons a monster, you may special summon one monster card with "dark scorpion" in its name, or is named "Cliff the Trap Remover" from your hand or deck.

Must boost pathetically underdeveoped deck types ^_^

Bakura

what is delicious
Years
Comment responding time! ^^

Oh we can always use more Blue Eyes support, actually. Not going to talk about the last 3 cards you created since they're obviously not playable in the real TCG (due to the Divine attribute, or having an effect that deals with monsters with such an attribute.)

Theif's Code- interesting I suppose, but doubt that it'll be useful because it is just too situational unless a deck is based on this card and creature swap. The possibility that the opponent rams something into a monster equipped with Theif's Code may ruin your entire setup... diastrious thoughts come into mind. Nevertheless, it's fairly interesting.

White Dragon Burst- let's sing "RftDD ftw" Otherwise, change "You cannot inflict damage to your opponent's Life Points during this turn." into "During this turn, ignore all damage calculation as a result of battle." This card doesn't benefit Blue Eyes in any way, but rather greatly powerup RftDD.
Yeah, the last 3 cards I just added for the heck of it XP. Good point with Thief's Code too.. it is a bit situational. Could be brill, however could also be disterous @.@ Good idea with the White Dragon Burst too, of course I was thinking of a RftDD combo anywho XP

Ojama Party!- a FTK has been borned

Attack From an Unexpected Opponent- great card, but if it's going to be real, we'll have to change the name so that it's shorter, lol

Magical Fairy- hmm... pretty interesting. Doubt that it's going to help the usual spellcasters by too much as it'll be easier and faster for them to call out Dark Magician instead. On the other hand, Mudora got more new friends.
Hehe, the Ojama Party certainly would brighten up their future. XD I think I deliberately made the name of AFaUO long... due to the amount of silly-length name cards that are out, such as BLS-EotB, VWXYZ-DCC, etc. :P Magical Fairy I just done for teh heck of it. I was gonna give it no effect originally @.@

Dark Scorpion's Ambush!- Rare
Continous Trap card
Whenever your opponent special summons a monster, you may special summon one monster card with "dark scorpion" in its name, or is named "Cliff the Trap Remover" from your hand or deck.

Must boost pathetically underdeveoped deck types ^_^
Hehe, cool. I kinda like the Dark Scorpions, thou I never actually use them much. o_O

Back