• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

5th Gen Quick Questions

Status
Not open for further replies.

NamelessGuy

<Insert Witty Title Here>
Years
hello! I have these questions:

Where i can find the another 2 sages of the Seven Sages?
I found the 5 Sages in:
-Dreamyard
-Route 18
-Near the Abundant Shrine
-(think) Route 13
- i dont remember....

and if i Find the 7 sages, i win something?

There's a Sage in Cold Storage, south of Driftveil City. You went there to battle Team Plasma prior to getting your fifth Gym badge. Also, there's one in Chargestone Cave, on the second basement floor, near the part where you battled N.

Edit: Dang, looks like I got ninja'd. Sorry Plat. :P

Pwnyta Jockey

Bees Hate You, Pwnyta!
Years
Are they more or less effective than Net Balls then?

*Asking a bout the Dive Balls earlier*

Possibly. Some results of fishing and surfing may bring out a non Water type.

Dragonair for example.

In such a situation a Dive Ball 'might' be better than some other ball type.
Net Balls can work with the move Soak to possibly buff the capture success.

Years
  • Age 37
  • Seen yesterday
Ive had this problem and so have many other people. HOW do we get our eeveelutions? it says after to beat the block breaker game, you will befriend it. but it isnt there. its not even in the Entralink. The FAQ's opn the site just say how to get them "playing the game" Someone please tell me where im supposed to go to get my jolteon
Wait until the Befriend a Pokemon game promotion ends on May 5th. When it does, then you'll most likely get your Eeveelution. The behind-the-scenes people probably found it easier to wait until the game is over before distributing the prizes (and apparently neglected to tell people).

Okay, so it's been nearly three days since I've been on the DW and the site says I have access, but my game sync says it still needs a day to charge. I haven't changed the date/time and I'm starting to lose the little patience I have left. Any help, please?

D;
Last I heard about that (and that was a few days ago) was that it might be a glitch. Other people have had the same problem you do, and the best thing that was suggested was just to give the game a little more time before sending a message to the Global Link support people about it.

TheMysteryEgg

Pokemon Breeder and Fuzer
Years
I am EV training my Gigalith. I am trying to up its' HP and I have it wearing a Power Weight. It is level 45. What pokemon are good to battle?
NOTE: I play Black, so there's no fight over what to battle.

Tyranitar042

Tyranitar King
Years
  • Age 34
  • US
  • Seen Feb 15, 2013
I have a major problem im from america(not sure that it matters though) and i was able to get in the dream world on the first try with my accelgor but now its just saying it needs time to recharge its been 6 days. What do i do and is there anything i can do?

AyameHikaru

Beauty Queen
Years
  • Seen Jul 7, 2013
Ok does anyone know how to not go to the plesent forest all the ****** pokemon are there, i even brought my regigigas in here and i think he would just stomp the crap out of the forest, I got a joltion from the minigame T.T wanted a glacion anyone know how i can pick that up?
You start in the forest. What Pokemon you bring in has no bearing on what area you go to. Once you get a certain number of Dream Points by playing, you'll end up at the Sky. Later, the ocean area unlocks.

Years
  • Seen Dec 26, 2015
Hello everyone,

I'm new to Pokemon world. I didn't play or watch Pokemon shows since I was a little kid. Pokemon black is my first pokemon game. I cannot stop playing pokemon. It is so much fun!

I'm behind from reading all the rules and stuff like that. I'm wondering where am I allow to post a list of pokemon to trade in black/white versions of game? and where to exchange the friend codes?

Ho-Oh

used Sacred Fire!
Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Jul 1, 2023
Hello everyone,

I'm new to Pokemon world. I didn't play or watch Pokemon shows since I was a little kid. Pokemon black is my first pokemon game. I cannot stop playing pokemon. It is so much fun!

I'm behind from reading all the rules and stuff like that. I'm wondering where am I allow to post a list of pokemon to trade in black/white versions of game? and where to exchange the friend codes?

Try checking the rules of the trade corner, which iirc is if you're offering over 10 and want over 10 Pokemon, then you can make a thread there. As for friend code exchanges, we don't allow that here, sorry. Just put it in your signature instead and hope someone's interested in trading or battling with you!

Perriechu

i make this look easy tik-tik boom like gasoline-y
Years
Can someone gimme a step-by-step guide for how to get to the place in the center of the Pokemon Unova Region.

You can't get their normally, it's used mainly for the DW.

If you wanna get there so bad, turn on your C-gear, press the button at the right side, and it should say Entralink and something else, click Entralink and your warped there. There isn't anything to do unless you've been to the DW.

Ho-Oh

used Sacred Fire!
Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Jul 1, 2023
Yeh i mean catch haha... so if you dont catch it the first time (either fainting or fleeing), will it be there all the time until you catch it? or will it disappear after the end date? thanks :)

It'll be there all the time, even if you defeat it. It's only the Liberty Ticket that can't be redownloaded after the end date.

If you defeat it over and over it's good for exp, though! Oh and it'll never flee from you, so you don't need to worry about that - only fainting.

pokemanoscar

Pokemon Master
Years
Pokemon Global Link Problems

Hey guys. I have heard so much about the Global Link and reallywanted to see if it lived up to the hype but when I tucked my Victini in and clicked on the Dream World I was met with just a screen with a orange circle and 0% underneath it.Now this was fine as my connection is not the best in the world. But half an hour later, it was still at 0%. And it's the same when I try to load anything on the site. Has this happened to anyone else or am I doing something wrong. By the way I'm using Pokemon White and I'm in the UK. Thanks guys :)

FangedFreak

Ace Trainer
Years
Another question haha (excited about getting White tomorrow)

Can you "gift" a pokémon to someone.. or is it strictly a trade for trade system? So if someone wanted to give me a pokémon, i'd have to trade one back? (even if its a naff one)

Thanks ^_^

Perriechu

i make this look easy tik-tik boom like gasoline-y
Years
Another question haha (excited about getting White tomorrow)

Can you "gift" a pokémon to someone.. or is it strictly a trade for trade system? So if someone wanted to give me a pokémon, i'd have to trade one back? (even if its a naff one)

Thanks ^_^

This is a questions thread, haha n_n It's a great game.

Nope D': It's a trade for trade. Although if you wanna give a gift to them, ask for a filler Pokemon (I.e something they don't need)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back