• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Rate the THEME above you [v.4]

Years
  • Age 26
  • Seen Jul 14, 2021
9/10

Back to Mr and Mrs (whoeveristhat) again? I'd prefer Oshawottz.

Seth Rollins

Holding on to You |-/
Years
  • Age 22
  • Nah
  • Seen Feb 28, 2017
@Taichiwind: Tha hell your talking about? My old avatar and sig were BOTH Red from the game O_o. In the old sig there was Pikachu,Venusaur,Blastoise and Charizard. Red in the manga doesn't have a Charizard and Blastoise, he only got them trading, but not forever.

Cosmotone8: 7.5/10, Emploeon flying? Cool. But quality....

Arc

[img]http://i.imgur.com/kieFJln.gif[/img]
Years
7.5/10.

I like this Chaos design very much, and your sig and avatar match. But it just seems a little bit plain to me.

CourageHound

Trust & Courage. Nothing More
Years
8/10

Avatar and sig match(although the girls seem to be a differnt person?), and I like the shine and style of both pics. But, eh i guess I just like bigger things more

EDIT: Ninja'd but since i already rated the above, i'll just keep the rating for Barrage

Captain Gizmo

Monkey King
Years
9/10

I prefer this a lot more than the previous one. Especially the sig :P

I prefer the old avatar tho. But this one fits more your theme :P

Back