• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

The Square-Enix ☆ Fan Club

Status
Not open for further replies.

Dr.Kotov

& the symptoms.
Years
  • Seen Dec 11, 2012
I watched some Gameplay of Deus Ex: HR and it looked very fun! It seems like a game that'd definitely be worth picking up and I think it may be a branching game where your decisions effect in game events.
I didnt know it was a SE game silly me! But its definitely worth picking up.
And I think it's a prequel to the other games Dr. so that may be why it doesnt seem to fit.

Ah yes, you're right about that! I remember reading about it, and I can link the references now..

Oh, and it is, your decisions do effect the outcome of the game, literally, though more importantly, the path the game takes is deciphered by the philosophy and opinion you develop on the topic the game presents. The philosophy of science, ethics relative to technology, power, the gospel of gold and corruption. This game turns me on.

CarefulWetPaint

Doctor Lobotomy
Years

Ah yes, you're right about that! I remember reading about it, and I can link the references now..

Oh, and it is, your decisions do effect the outcome of the game, literally, though more importantly, the path the game takes is deciphered by the philosophy and opinion you develop on the topic the game presents. The philosophy of science, ethics relative to technology, power, the gospel of gold and corruption. This game turns me on.

I really like that ability in a game, it doesnt feel as generic and makes me feel like my choices actually matter. DE:HR seems like a very deep game from what you said, I think I should probably check it out soon! Branching games do make me happy.

The 3DS E3 slot was really bad. Nothing was interesting and the KH3D part was like a 1 minute edited trailer from the 9 minutes english trailer someone already posted here. They didnt even talk about it at all, mega disappointed in that!

Dr.Kotov

& the symptoms.
Years
  • Seen Dec 11, 2012
New shots from Hitman: Absolution.
The resolutions pretty high so, yeah, spoiler tags.

Spoiler:

Square-Enix never seem to compromise on the general graphics and design of any game they produce.
Also, the new trailer's out as well.

Years
  • Seen Jun 19, 2012
Join? I love TWEWY I claim every man in the game as my husband! XD I would love a sequal. Maybe on the Wii U. The World Ends With U! OMG IT WORKS!!!!

ソラ

Im gonna be the King of the Pirates
Years
AAAAH HAYDEN IS BACK. I'm so happy. I love her and I missed her talent. I'm also a bit surprised that they got Nimoy back. I was so sure they'd just go for a sound-alike after BBS since he seems like he'd be a really pricy voice actor.
Spoiler:

Hayden been back since BBS, she did Kairi in BBS. Im not sure about Xion in BBS. I know she is doing Xion in Kh3d. Also, I bet Nimoy had fun doing Xehanort tho, He isnt like Billy Zane who is egotistic money hungry actor. Nimoy wants to retire but I bet you he likes Xehanort cause it seems like a fun role :o.

KH Fan Bixran

Pkmn Nobody
Years
Omg, more wall-of-text posts! At least there arent as many as b4 lol.

Also, check out the new sig. Make sure to Get It Memorized!!! XD

Riku

Who cares to know, eh Bubbles?
Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Feb 22, 2021
The demo was really really fun, albeit it felt really really short. Was hoping for a bit of Riku gameplay, too :c Only thing I can honestly say I didn't like was the fact that THE BOTTOM BUTTON WASN'T ATTACK AND THE JUMP BUTTON WASN'T THE SIDE. I WAS SO CONFUUUUUSED ;A;

But yeh the gameplay felt just like BbS only faster with the Free Flow thing. I don't think I used basic attacks like... at all. Which is surprising given it's a KH game and that's about all it takes xD; It was faaaaar more fun flying around being a glowing ball of awesome. ovo; I still think I may give the circle pad pro a try at some point though, just because. I wanna know how it feels.

Luck

¯\_(ツ)_/¯
Years
  • Seen May 20, 2023
I haven't played it yet but as far as I know the Circle Pad Pro is pretty unpopular. KH3DS was also designed to be a game with only one analog stick/nub/pad/whatever. Chances are the camera controls will be just as tacked on as the Circle Pad Pro.

Cid

Years
This KH news drought is awful. And if anyone asks, NA news of KH3D aside from new English voice acted cutscenes don't count as news to me. Thing is, I've had so much KH news in the past months with the the usual hype for a new release that I can't bear having to go through months or even years of nothing announced once again. Although I did last with the BBS > 3D gap, I still don't know. ;O;

Final Fantasy isn't doing any better.

Anyway I did see a vid of the KH3D playable demo from the eShop. No Riku gameplay was disappointing enough. Length of the demo itself was bad, too. But hearing that they haven't reswapped the jump and attack buttons yet? I don't know what to think. :< And I've never considered buying Circle Pad Pro yet. It just feels a bit unnecessary, especially if I only get one solely for this game.

CarefulWetPaint

Doctor Lobotomy
Years
I havent checked out the demo yet but I may get around to it eventually! I think I'm definitely going to play it when its released no matter what!

In other news I was lurking the internet and found This, possible FFVII Remake.

Though it hasnt been confirmed or anything that screenshot definitely looks cool and I'd be interested in picking it up for sure! The rumors sound pretty interesting as well.

Sakura Rain

→Let's laugh at everything!
Years
I want to join!

What is your favourite series made by Square-Enix?
kingdom Hearts and Final Fantasy XD

Who is your favourite Kingdom Hearts character?
Ventus!

What console(s) do you hope Kingdom Hearts III will be on?
PSP!!!! PS2, PS3

Ok, here is a good side topic I thought of:
What two keyblades would you dual wield?
Oathkeeper and Oblivion!

DID SOMEBODY SAY VENTUS? LET ME TELL YOU ABOUT VEN

Nah! Just joking! XD

What what what Leonard Nimoy is coming back this is fantastic

Join? I love TWEWY I claim every man in the game as my husband! XD I would love a sequal. Maybe on the Wii U. The World Ends With U! OMG IT WORKS!!!!

Since apparently no one else welcomed you. Step it up you guys Hi dear! Wait a minute, every man? Does this include Joshua? am i going to get swarmed if I say i don't like him very much asdfjkl I do wish TWEWY would get a sequel. It was great fun!

@FFVII Remake: I wonder about that. I wonder if it isn't just Square trolling us again. Guess we'll have to wait and see.

CarefulWetPaint

Doctor Lobotomy
Years
No one said Ventus! We've had enough fangirling on him for at least another few days :S plus I just got past all the wall of text! :P

I hope someone isnt trolling us and SE actually has it in the works! I would definitely buy it if they re-released/ prettied it up abit (Also if they could make the battle system nicer I'd appreciate it sooooo much!) But it would definitely be awesome to revisit the story, especially with some updated graphics! :)

Last edited:

ソラ

Im gonna be the King of the Pirates
Years
The article said a re-release. its not going to be a "Remake", and it is going to be just on steam.

CarefulWetPaint

Doctor Lobotomy
Years
SE Reveals Conditions for FFVII Remake

I saw this in another thread and thought it also deserved some discussion in here.

Personally I think this is depressing news and basically means that it will NEVER be remade which is kinda depressing! It looks like that re-release was just people trolling us as per usual, ugh!

Brings up a new topic for discussion:
Do you think the older Final Fantasy games are better then the newer games? Whats your reasoning for your answer??

Sakura Rain

→Let's laugh at everything!
Years
No one said Ventus! We've had enough fangirling on him for at least another few days :S plus I just got past all the wall of text! :P

You know I do it specifically to annoy you~ You'd best be thankful Erica's busy with university/real life, or we'd be in here with our dastardly walls of text. besides I've already told all of my feels for ven I DON'T HAVE ANY MORE. YET.

SE Reveals Conditions for FFVII Remake

I saw this in another thread and thought it also deserved some discussion in here.

Personally I think this is depressing news and basically means that it will NEVER be remade which is kinda depressing! It looks like that re-release was just people trolling us as per usual, ugh!

Brings up a new topic for discussion:
Do you think the older Final Fantasy games are better then the newer games? Whats your reasoning for your answer??

I knew it. Square, the lot of you are trolls of the highest order. I never get excited when I see FFVII remake news, because I know that Square's just going to troll us slfjsldkfs.

Also, welcome JadeSkittles! Dear, you might've joined at a bad time, we're going through a bit of a news drought in regards to everything, slkdfjs.

Someone else needs to answer this question. look i can't help it that i don't own any ff games besides 7 and 8 okay and you all already know my feels for them

Last edited:

Railgun

Ever Day Another New Adventure
Years
Anyone enjoyed FFCB for Wii? Its one of my fav Wii titles right next to Skyward Sword and Mario Galaxy. Even though lots of people bash it I thought with a bit of tweaking it could of been a great game. I won
t lie the game kinda reminds me of The Legend of Korra in a way. :)

CarefulWetPaint

Doctor Lobotomy
Years
They do seem to troll us hard dont they, though this could be an attempt at a smart business move to get more of their new games moving better and selling more units. They are trying to trick us into buying the newer games so we can get an older game remade! :O They should just remake it already they'll get soooo much money from it.

I have never played FFCB, I do't really see a Final Fantasy game being fun on the WII though so I probably won't play it.. How do you think they could have made it better Ashley?

Railgun

Ever Day Another New Adventure
Years
They do seem to troll us hard dont they, though this could be an attempt at a smart business move to get more of their new games moving better and selling more units. They are trying to trick us into buying the newer games so we can get an older game remade! :O They should just remake it already they'll get soooo much money from it.

I have never played FFCB, I do't really see a Final Fantasy game being fun on the WII though so I probably won't play it.. How do you think they could have made it better Ashley?

Well the controls were good but at times felt broken and a longer story would of been nice too. The thing i liked about it was its not the regular RPG its more action with rpg elements tossed in which was a nice thing for me at least.

Years
I finally finished FFX.... just... wow. They just don't make games like that any more. Granted, I like to grind, but 92 hours without sidequests. And it didn't feel drawn out. I'm wondering what my next move should be. Do I play FFX-2 or XII or ditch them both and play VII/VIII/IX?

From the half of it that I played before my memory card died (I'l be emulating this time around) XII's mechanics frustrated the hell out of me. Mainly licenses and their make-everyone-the-same preference. But I much prefer turn-based, as well. I have about a month until uni goes back. Choices, choices. :P

I'm a bit annoyed that the Steam-FFVII thing hasn't come to fruition, but what can you do?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back