• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Pokemon leaf green last pokemon help

EarthWolfblade

Returning breeder
Years
  • Age 25
  • Seen Jul 19, 2013
[SIZE="a"]Ok so I'm playing leaf green for like the billionth time, but I really can't decide what I want to use for my last pokemo. I'm at fuschia(haven't fought Koga yet)
Here's my current team:
Charizard lv45
Flamethrower
Slash
Fly
Brick break

Dragonair lv45
Dragon rage
Hyper beam
Surf
Ice beam

Vaporeon lv 45
Surf
Aurora beam
Bite
Quick attack

Snorlax lv45
Strength
Body slam
Psychic
Return

Nidoqueen lv45
Dig
Body slam
Shock wave
Superpower

Not looking for moveset help, just the last team member[/SIZE]

Years
  • Seen Jun 23, 2012
If you have access to trade, i suggest going with either Gengar or Alakazam, both are amazing choices. You could also consider Machamp.

As for not trading, exeggutor would go well with your team, and is a great special attacker.

What i'd do is go to Marriland Team Builder, put in your first 5 pokemon, then keep changing the 6th around til you find a team with no major weaknesses.

EarthWolfblade

Returning breeder
Years
  • Age 25
  • Seen Jul 19, 2013
[SIZE="a"]Ok. Yeah I can't trade with my gba games sadly. I might give exeggutor a go though, depending on other responses[/SIZE]

~V~

"Winds of a New Beginning"
Years
My first response before looking at your Pokemon was Dragonite, then I saw you already had a Dragonair. Then I thought Jolteon, but I saw you already used your Eevee.

Get a Raichu! It'll help with Lance and Blue.

Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Jun 29, 2019
I would recommend something along the lines of an Electrode, Magneton, or Primeape to be your last Poke since they should all do considerable amounts of damage to Lorelei's team not to mention Lance's team to an extent, same with Mr. Mime as well.

EarthWolfblade

Returning breeder
Years
  • Age 25
  • Seen Jul 19, 2013
[SIZE="a"]I had a Primeape that I got to lv28 but decided to put it in the pc before rock tunnel...maybe I'll bring Dr. Stein(primeape) back into the team[/SIZE]

[SIZE="a"]Anybody else have any ideas?[/SIZE]

Last edited:
Back