• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

FireRed hack: Pokémon Adventure - Red Chapter NEW BETA + EXPANSION

Years
  • Seen Jul 29, 2015
loved it just played all of beta 3 keep up the good work.this is one of the coolest hacks ive ever played and it makes me want to go read the manga

Years
Okay, because I'm so sick of people keep ignoring the "FAQ" and kept on posting and sending me PM about the "so-called" glitch in VIRIDIAN FOREST where the FULL HEAL keeps coming up, even though it's intentional, I've changed the item into NURSE JOY where she would only give out the FULL HEAL if you ran out.

7.png
8.png
Why don't you change this into a healing script whenever any talks with her, she will heal your team

Aethestode

Hacker
Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Aug 14, 2023
Why don't you change this into a healing script whenever any talks with her, she will heal your team

Cuz the event requires you to bring an "Full Heal" to Kangaskan, not whether your party is healthy or not.

I just started playing and the game is VERY good! I'm looking forward to all of the future updates and will stick with this game until it's over.

But I've encountered the bug/glitch everyone is talking about with Lavender Town.
When I got to Lavender I couldn't go into any building to continue the story, yes I read the FAQ and I'm using BETA 3, but I got a walk in walls cheat and I got into the buildings and the events are in the game, but I just wanna let you know if other people didn't point it out.

Like what do you mean? Does it prevent you? Did you visit Dr Fuji when you went to lavender town?

Last edited:
Years
  • Seen Sep 11, 2013
Cuz the event requires you to bring an "Full Heal" to Kangaskan, not whether your party is healthy or not.

Like what do you mean? Does it prevent you? Did you visit Dr Fuji when you went to lavender town?

When I tried to walk into the tower or leave the town it came up with the dialog talking about getting in doors.
And when I talked to Dr Fuji he had dialog saying something like going in the tower like Blue but nothing would let me continue the game.
Even after I used the walls code to get into the building, it wouldn't let me in the net route when the rain stopped.
[I did go into the Pokemon Center]

Years
  • Seen Jun 27, 2023
people need learn how to read the FAQ and stop giving him a hard time he's good hack cut him some slack will ya

Agreed. This is an amazing hack, I realized that perhaps my last comment I made awhile back did not sound supportive at all and for that i am sorry.

I love the idea of special pokemon, are you going to change any of Red's pokemon to make them special?

Aethestode

Hacker
Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Aug 14, 2023
Agreed. This is an amazing hack, I realized that perhaps my last comment I made awhile back did not sound supportive at all and for that i am sorry.

I love the idea of special pokemon, are you going to change any of Red's pokemon to make them special?

It's okay. I'm just annoyed when people send me PM and email (that's why I removed my email from here) about the same so-called glitch that I already addressed dozen of time.

When I tried to walk into the tower or leave the town it came up with the dialog talking about getting in doors.
And when I talked to Dr Fuji he had dialog saying something like going in the tower like Blue but nothing would let me continue the game.
Even after I used the walls code to get into the building, it wouldn't let me in the net route when the rain stopped.
[I did go into the Pokemon Center]

Okay, I'll look up on it. Thanks.

Last edited:
Years
  • Seen Sep 11, 2013
It's okay. I'm just annoyed when people send me PM and email (that's why I removed my email from here) about the same so-called glitch that I already addressed dozen of time.

Okay, I'll look up on it. Thanks.

No problem, I hope it was a one time thing, or gets fixed by BETA 4, keep working hard, this hack is promising in many ways.

And sorry for the typo, I meant new route, not net.

Tcoppy

Favorite Stand
Years
Hm, I think I never commented on this hack before, but I have played and I think this hack is really good. Not only does it follow the manga but you add a little more to make the game unique. That is truly inspiring. Keep up the good work and good luck on the Blue, Green, and Yellow adventures. I have two questions though, regarding Eevee, did you make it so it evolves into every single of its evolutions or did you just add the evolutions but Eevee does not evolve into them? Last time I checked, a pokemon can only handle five evolutions on the GBA roms. Also regarding fairy type, did you set up pre-existing pokemon that are now fairy type to their fairy type or is it only Sylveon that is a fairy?

Years
Hm, I think I never commented on this hack before, but I have played and I think this hack is really good. Not only does it follow the manga but you add a little more to make the game unique. That is truly inspiring. Keep up the good work and good luck on the Blue, Green, and Yellow adventures. I have two questions though, regarding Eevee, did you make it so it evolves into every single of its evolutions or did you just add the evolutions but Eevee does not evolve into them? Last time I checked, a pokemon can only handle five evolutions on the GBA roms. Also regarding fairy type, did you set up pre-existing pokemon that are now fairy type to their fairy type or is it only Sylveon that is a fairy?
It is just that he added Sylveon only. Who will be given after a special event..

Aethestode

Hacker
Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Aug 14, 2023
just added a screenshot of the re-design of Fushcia City

Also special thanks for pokemonelitebattles for helping me out on spriting.

I've added the other eevee evolution (Glaceon and Leafeon) inside the game. Originally, I want Eevee to have the ability to evolve to Glaceon and Leafeon as well, but I couldn't make EEVEE evolve into them due to the limit of 5 (like you said). However, I'm currently researching to see whether I can extend it or not. If not, then I'll just make them as a special gift.

Sylveon have always been intended as a special gift. I never planned eevee to have the ability to evolve into Sylveon. The reason for this is because I intend to make Sylveon like a legendary pokemon (therefore, having high stats) to celebrate the upcoming new generation.

For the fairy type, I still haven't decide whether to change pre-existing pokemon to FAIRY type since the last time I checked, only Maril, Gardevour and Jigglypuff are fairy types. Therefore, I might make it as a unique thing for Sylveon. Furthermore, I have trouble deciding which pre-existing move should be changed to FAIRY type. I'm planning to make new move, but I also want to change some old move into FAIRY move.

Last edited:
Years
  • Seen Sep 11, 2013
There is also another thing I found:
On the route where you save Bill, if you walk all the way to the left there is an edge and if you jump to the left, you get stuck in the tree and can't get out.

Aethestode

Hacker
Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Aug 14, 2023
There is also another thing I found:
On the route where you save Bill, if you walk all the way to the left there is an edge and if you jump to the left, you get stuck in the tree and can't get out.

Oh, I think I know which one you're talking about. Okay, I'll fix it right away.

Years
  • Seen Jun 27, 2023
just added a screenshot of the re-design of Fushcia City

Also special thanks for pokemonelitebattles for helping me out on spriting.

I've added the other eevee evolution (Glaceon and Leafeon) inside the game. Originally, I want Eevee to have the ability to evolve to Glaceon and Leafeon as well, but I couldn't make EEVEE evolve into them due to the limit of 5 (like you said). However, I'm currently researching to see whether I can extend it or not. If not, then I'll just make them as a special gift.

Sylveon have always been intended as a special gift. I never planned eevee to have the ability to evolve into Sylveon. The reason for this is because I intend to make Sylveon like a legendary pokemon (therefore, having high stats) to celebrate the upcoming new generation.

For the fairy type, I still haven't decide whether to change pre-existing pokemon to FAIRY type since the last time I checked, only Maril, Gardevour and Jigglypuff are fairy types. Therefore, I might make it as a unique thing for Sylveon. Furthermore, I have trouble deciding which pre-existing move should be changed to FAIRY type. I'm planning to make new move, but I also want to change some old move into FAIRY move.

I assume Clefairy and Clefable will be added to FAIRY type as well. my friend and I think that Chansey may become fairy as well.

JimWolvie

Wolverine
Years
  • Age 28
  • Seen Nov 12, 2018
Whenever I 'check' the Rocket Cloth in the Key Items Pocket, the game crashes :(
Btw, I notice that there is a boy singing 'glad you came' in Celadon City. But he sings wrong lyrics xD

Last edited:
Years
  • Age 26
  • Seen Jul 7, 2023
Also, I really like the little South Park theme song quote from the person in the Vermillion City Pokemon Center. And one question, since Yellow is also included in this hack does that mean that the Yellow Chapter will be in it where you save Red?

Oh, my bad, never mind that question, I just saw on the first page that there'll be a game focusing on the Yellow chapter. The Blue,and Green Adventures one sounds really fun too, as with the Yellow Chapter.

Last edited:

Aethestode

Hacker
Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Aug 14, 2023
Also, I really like the little South Park theme song quote from the person in the Vermillion City Pokemon Center. And one question, since Yellow is also included in this hack does that mean that the Yellow Chapter will be in it where you save Red?

Oh, my bad, never mind that question, I just saw on the first page that there'll be a game focusing on the Yellow chapter. The Blue,and Green Adventures one sounds really fun too, as with the Yellow Chapter.

Yellow will definitely play a role in this game.

Whenever I 'check' the Rocket Cloth in the Key Items Pocket, the game crashes :(
Btw, I notice that there is a boy singing 'glad you came' in Celadon City. But he sings wrong lyrics xD

OKay, I'll look into that.

finishing editting the map of Fuchsia City and Safari Zone. Ready to start scripting the event.

Uploaded some image of Zafari Zone, and the new bonus chapter

Last edited:

JimWolvie

Wolverine
Years
  • Age 28
  • Seen Nov 12, 2018
In beta 4, will you make Aerodactyl (which is resurrected from the Old Chamber) at high level already? In the manga, Red's Aero was even able to take down Team Rocket's Moltres by his Hyper Beam.
Btw, I really love Red's new over world sprites :D

playplayj

TheArchangle
Years
^ I agree, to do this I guess it would be easier to just have it so that the event makes it so that you give away the Old Amber and receive an Aerodactyle at a good level instead of resurrecting one at the normal base level. Also, 400th post ^.^

Aethestode

Hacker
Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Aug 14, 2023
Uploaded new screenshot for the SAFARI ZONE event.

In beta 4, will you make Aerodactyl (which is resurrected from the Old Chamber) at high level already? In the manga, Red's Aero was even able to take down Team Rocket's Moltres by his Hyper Beam.
Btw, I really love Red's new over world sprites :D

Yeah, I will try to make Aerodactyl near the same level as the POKEMON in your party. I hate how in normal pokemon games, where when a NPC gives you a POKEMON, they start at a ridiculously low level.

Glad you love the new Red's overworld sprite, thank pokemonelitebattles, he made the sprite for RED. In fact, he's doing the hack for the GSC hack.

Last edited:
Back