• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Forum moderator applications are now open! Click here for details.
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best places on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! Community members will not see the bottom screen advertisements.

2nd Gen Entei, Raikou, or Suicune?

Entei, Raikou, or Suicune?

• [img]http://pldh.net/media/pokemon/md2/art/244.png[/img]

Votes: 44 17.5%
  • [img]http://pldh.net/media/pokemon/md2/art/243.png[/img]

Votes: 73 29.0%
  • [img]http://pldh.net/media/pokemon/md2/art/245.png[/img]

Votes: 135 53.6%

• Total voters
Years
In order: Suicune, Raikou, Entei.

Entei's kind of a default but I like the other two as Suicune's design is awesome, and Raikou I grew to love cause of the anime and cause I actually managed to catch it a couple of times :)

Years
I am hesitating between raikou and suicune.

For obvious strategy purposes I would chose suicune. Raikou
was the last legendary I really liked to train in gen II.

I have no experience with suicune, though.

Miss Anne Thrope

Disgusted
Years
Looking at their designs today, I think they all just have a bit too much going on. However, I still adore Suicune. It used to be my favorite legendary, and I used to have a figurine of it. I loved it so much!

Sweets Witch

I just love ham jerky.
Years
Entei, then Raikou, then Suicune. I don't have anything against Suicune; I just like the other two more. That being said, Entei's one of my favorite legendaries ever because of that 'stache look.

Raczack

Gunslinger
Years
  • Age 36
  • Seen Mar 27, 2015
Raikou. Never really liked Suicune's design and Entei seemed to have a bland moveset. Also, I really couldn't resist wanting to try out the new toy of raindance and thunder at the time.

Meganium

[i]memento mori[/i]
Years
Like many, I like Suicune a lot more than the other two because of its majestic design. Best of all, it is a water-type Pokemon with a great moveset. Kinda wish I had it for my team, but I wanted Lugia the most. .___. Overall, out of the three, Suicune is always on top of my list.

Years
  • Seen Jun 5, 2013
Entei is my favorite out of the three for sure, then Raikou followed by Suicune.

Although personally i like all three Pokemon, they were designed well!

s0nido

turn up the engine
Years
Yay, Suicune is the most popular. <3
For me, Suicune is my favourite of the three beasts. I remember when I was little, it was actually Raikou which was my favourite, but for some reason, my preference switched over to Suicune. Raikou is still pretty cool-looking, but Suicune is beautiful, so I love it more. I don't really like Entei much; Suicune and Raikou outshine it in my eyes. XD

Years
For me, it has to be Suicune. I always either choose Cyndaquil or Chikorita as a starter in G/HG, so having a good water type to round out my team is always a top priority for me.

Years
  • Seen Jul 30, 2013
I liked entei the most, mainly cos it was the only one I ever caught roaming.

Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Jun 29, 2019
I prefer Entei because it was the first legendary that I caught on my old Silver game and also because it was pretty fun to use in the Battle Tower back in Ruby after transfering it from Colosseum.

Years
  • Age 34
  • UK
  • Seen Jan 29, 2013
I used to prefer Entei, but after playing Crystal, HGSS, and watching Spell of the Unown (REALLY didn't like that Entei!) I prefer Suicune now :D

Venitardus

Breeder
Years
  • Seen Apr 9, 2018
Suicune all the way. i will not give up my suicune for any other legendary dog

Years
  • Age 30
  • Seen Feb 5, 2013
Suicune.

I admire how Suicune purified the lake to heal Celebi.
As someone who works with water energy, I am also drawn to such Pokemon.

Back