• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

[kanto] Missing Memoirs: The Journal's Lost Page (OOC Discussion)

Status
Not open for further replies.

fallen_natsumixx

K a i o r a
Years
Off-Topic: AkuRoku = AxelRoxas. xDD Don't worry, I didn't know who that was either until Chuchino told me. Cuz those are the beginnnig of their Japanese names... which I have no clue what they are. D:

But out of all the KH people, my favorite is DEMYX. HE. IS. SO. CUTE. And then Axel. And then Roxas, Sora and then Riku. And my favorite girl is Kairi. Then Namine.

I think the biggest hint is when Namine and Roxas come out of Kairi's and Sora's body and they're like "As long as Sora and Kairi are together, we'll be together" and then Kairi goes, "We'll be together all the time, right Sora?" and he goes, "Uh, right!" and then Namine and Roxas smile at each other.

But I've only seen that at YouTube CUZ DEMYX KEEPS KICKING MY BUTT AT HOLLOW BASTION. DDDDDX

RikuNami? I've seen fan-art for it and it seems like a pretty shipping (I'm calling it pretty cuz Namine is pretty and SO IS RIKU) but... yeaah.

... Yeah, I'll stop going OOC now.

=X

Loki

x
Years
  • Seen Apr 4, 2024
xDD I get one more OOC then, and Key gets one too!

AKUROKU LOVE IS PHAIL. < <;

Demyyyyyx~ I remember I was obsessed with Demyx at one point in time. But I prefer Luxord, because Luxord has no love. And Zexion over Luxord because Zexion's fanbase is almost as deprived as Luxord's. xDD

I've only seen it on Youtube as well, the way the screen moves in KH and KH2 makes me nauseous. :/ The only video games that don't me want to upchuck after 10 minutes is Final Fantasy. *thank god*

OKAY PEOPLEZ. Give me your MSN's. >O I command it. Give it hither, and we continue our Off-topic super KH discussion on MSN. >D That means you Key. If you don't have MSN.... I pity you, and demand that you get it...NOW. xD

Editz: I was rejected! xDD

fallen_natsumixx

K a i o r a
Years
Off Topic: Mine is [email protected]. I took it off cuz people kept adding me and IMing and I don't think friendship should be giving out so freely like candy. >0

Luxord? I think he's handsome for an old man. xDDD ZEXION LOOKS LIKE A GIRL. D: Seriously, I saw him on the CoM poster and that was when I knew zip about KH and I thought he was a girl so I was all, "She's pretty!" until I realized that Larxene was the only girl... yeah. DX

DEMYX IS SO ADORABLE! I hate that he gets killed off so quickly after you see him only like... twice.

It makes you nauseous? o____O

I haven't played FF... I want to play Final Fantasy X/X-2 cuz of Yuna and Tidus. =33

On Topic: I'll make it when Chuchi's back online! Cuz she had to someplace with her family.

.Bastion

O a t h k e e p e r
Years
Last OOC, I promise...^^;

My favorite organization member would have to be Zexion. He is the definition of coolness and it's ok if he looks completely emo...

Demyx was cool too. "Dance water dance!" xD

You should play FF Natsumi! They're great, actually FFX was my favorite out of all of them I have played.

I'm working on getting MSN. I'll pm you if / when I can get it up and running.

On Topic: So we are going to start tonight then? I'll make sure to be on seeing as how I'll be posting second.

ascarb

Kari Lotus, Begining Trainer
Years
  • Seen Feb 15, 2007
OMG I <3 KH! I suck at it though. I am only at like at the B&B Castle :P.

I'm bored, and how do you get MSN? ???

Last edited by a moderator:

Loki

x
Years
  • Seen Apr 4, 2024
:/ Please do not double post ascarb, and keep on-topic, regarding your second post.

fallen_natsumixx

K a i o r a
Years
ascarb don't double post please.

1. Go to www.msn.com
2. Click on Messenger

Then you download it.

Key zomg, I haven't played CoM. DX I haven't in played the first KH. Only a bit of it... but I have KH: II! *hugs it and silver PS2 system* But Demyx won't let me wiiin...

"DANCE WATER DANCE!" and then Axel's is "BURN BABY [BURN]!" xDD

On Topic: Yes, when Chuchi's online, I'll go start it.

Niwa

.Blank
Years
Imagine this instead: Bijou's character ordering Niwa's character to look for the egg for her! 8D (I'm picking on Niwa because his characters a guy, and Lyre has 0 respect for the male population. xDD)

Oh my, wouldja look at that, man am I late at posting xD.

The way you describe how we get the eggs seem too simple but I dont see how it cannot work if more detail is put into why he wants us in his backyard looking for them.

Loki

x
Years
  • Seen Apr 4, 2024
He's testing your logic skills. (Lyre is smart enough to get someone else to look for the eggs for her! 8D) *shot*

Loki

x
Years
  • Seen Apr 4, 2024
xDD I was just kidding, you know that, right?

Anyway, with the rival teams, are we going to have tensions and stuff? Or are we going to be chummy? =v= *shot*

fallen_natsumixx

K a i o r a
Years
Um... both. <__< Sometimes they'll get along, other times they'll be like, "... I don't like you." At first, they're like that but after awhile they'll get along better. But not completely. xDD

Niwa

.Blank
Years
Totilly.

If im to assume correctly, then theres actually going too be two storylines which consist of the Main Team and Rival Team, and then merge into one after they meet up? Then split up again or something? Ah sorry if that sounds confusing just trying to get a better understanding xD.

Chuchino

♪ ♥ ♫
Years
  • Age 32
  • Seen Aug 31, 2012
Sooo.. there are two teams? One for the rivals, and one for.. the rivals of the rivals/the legendary connections? Okay! And the trio meets up at Oaks lab, I assume? *has been having a hard time keeping up with the conversation*

Rina is so teh PHAIL compared to you guys >.> Are you trying extremely hard to make me feel obsolete and shunned? And.. worthless.. and unwanted..

Like Haku, who's death scene made me cry like woah ;A;

Offtopicness: *writhes in pain* YOU WHERE TALKING ABOUT KH AND I WASN'T HEEEERRREEE ;A;

Ewwww.. Roxas-x-Namine is incest DDD: *brick'd*

Just kidding xD;; RikuNami? Noononono.. REPLIKU-x-Namine is total canon. Totally and completely. Riku-x-Namine is 'WATCH-OUT-FOR-SORA-WHILE-I'M-GONEshipping', and uber-awesome-pretty. But Repliku-x-Namine is as canon as.. a cannon o_o;;

Urgh, I hate you all for talking about KH without me ;P And now I'm left here in the corner whining about it! J00 PHAIL AT MY FRIENDSHIP.

And are you crazy?! AkuRoku is extreme love! *brick'd again*

j/k xD;; AkuRoku friendship PWNS all shipping. It's almost as good as RikuSora friendship, which is underappreciated. Who needs shipping when you've got friendshipping? SasuNaru friendship/rivalry is just as fun xD;; *is an avid friendship/rivalry person*

And.. umm.. I totally filled this page with off topic-ness ._.;; I'm sorry. I HAD TO JOIN THE CONVERSATION! But I'll stop now ^^;;

Loki

x
Years
  • Seen Apr 4, 2024
Haku's death scene wasted three tissue boxes on my part. ;_; I swear, after the third episode of all that stuff, I couldn't even cry anymore because I was starting to get dehydrated. No joke. x_x *is a sap*

WE TALKED ABOUT KH WITHOUT YOU! 8OOOO We are shamed. We are all sorry great Godly Godness, and we beg your kind merciful forgiveness. xDD

But I don't have to grovel, because you still owe me for those Ouran scans. ^^ *shot* Consider us even. xDD *wow I'm a retard*

Repliku x Nami is good too, but I haven't done much looking up on Repliku. >.<

Anyhow, so me, and Niwa, and a-something are all phail when it comes to legendaries right? We're just going to be your back-up crew when -if- it all comes down to judgement day? xDD

fallen_natsumixx

K a i o r a
Years
Off Topic: *gasp* HOW COULD WE? And Chuchi, you introduced KH to me! ;0; *slaps self*

OMG, you know what REALLY made me cry?

SAKURA WHEN SHE FOUND SASUKE'S 'DEAD' BODY! T____T I was like, "... SAKURA! DON'T CRY! YOU'RE MAKING ME CRY!!" *is a SakuSasu fan*

And then the ending scene when Zabuza wanted to be next to Haku, OMG. THE HAKU-ZABUZA-BRIDGE BATTLE IS THE MOST AWESOME PART OF THE WHOLE SERIES!! It was just heartwrenching. AND GORGEOUS.

Oh, and when younger Sasuke is standing in his village all alone after he escaped from the hospital and after Itachi killed everyone, OMG. OH. EM. GEE. I WAS A WATER FAUCET.

And he heard this noise and ran to it going, "KAA-SAN! (mom)" but it was just some cat that climbed through the window.

And then when he falls to his knees in the room he found his dead parents and just broke down, OH MY FLIPPIN' GAWD. T______T

... Yeah.

On Topic: Hm, I was going to have them meet at Pewter but maybe at Oak's lab, too!

Niwa

.Blank
Years
Lol...we all phail :[. Anyways, sounds good there I look forward to it beginning.

Last edited:

fallen_natsumixx

K a i o r a
Years
Ergh, I'd go make it now but Key's offline... I know! For our first post, it doesn't matter which order we post in. xP

And yeah, I'm gonna need someone to post after I make the thread or else I'd be double posting. xDD

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back