• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Forum moderator applications are now open! Click here for details.
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

The Gender Race v4.0 - [Emperors vs. Empresses]

Status
Not open for further replies.

Affliction

Booted out - don't be like me!
Years
  • Age 46
  • Seen Sep 3, 2016

@Ice Car: You're mainly the person who is bothering to respond to the argument.

As for me, I was like "Yeah right" and was not bothered at all. I just laughed at how stupendous Ice Car was reacting (Although I may have replied to Ice Car).

Affliction

Years
  • Age 46
  • Seen Sep 3, 2016

Ice Car got Ninja'd!

Hey Ice Car, I replied to your VM. XD

Ice Car

Banned
Years

@Ice Car: You're mainly the person who is bothering to respond to the argument.

As for me, I was like "Yeah right" and was not bothered at all. I just laughed at how stupendous Ice Car was reacting (Although I may have replied to Ice Car).

How do you expect I react to a post saying "derp ice car has an alt and other completely misconstrued things"? Just ignore it? Yeah, okay.

Affliction

Years
  • Age 46
  • Seen Sep 3, 2016

Everyone, this is the correct number. Some people get Ninja'd.

@Ice Car: Talk to the hand. UMAD?

Ice Car

Banned
Years

Umbreon, I'm going to be very blunt right now. Stop being an outright dumbass. Why does a game mean so much to you that you have to distract me from this thread for it?

Especially after you said "umad" when all I'm going is responding to you seriously. Why didn't you actually respond to that when I was purposefully exaggerating rage? Idiot.

Affliction

Years
  • Age 46
  • Seen Sep 3, 2016

I don't have a dirty mind, although I do say Vulgar Language.

@Ice Car: *Heheh* Doesn't mean a lot, just acting.

Ice Car

Banned
Years

Umbreon, stop trying to troll. You have no grasp on the concept of trolling whatsoever. I just imagine you're some teen sitting in his mother's basement tapping away at the keyboard trying to make the trollface with his own face.

If you want to seriously argue with me, taking it to the PMs. You wanna keep doing what you call trolling, be an idiot in this thread and on my profile. Last response to this whole stupid situation.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back