• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Forum moderator applications are now open! Click here for details.
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Picture Requests

Status
Not open for further replies.

Unown_

Sep.2003 - Mar.2010. Resigned
Years
Don't worry, I will repost your request as soon as possible. It's just that I let my friend borrowed the disk where the episodes are on.

PKMN_grl

Obsession Hunter
Years
Um... Sorry to bother everybody but, does anybody have a picture of Marina when she went sparkly eyed and was talking to Minaki. And another picture where she was examining him/his clothes.

And does anyone have a picture of Wataru in Marina's obsessing, Marina obsessing about Wataru, and Marina's scrapbook of Wataru?

Unown_

Years
@Misty Lover17
I've made some screenshots from "Some like it Hot". The screenshots from the other episodes are coming, I'll post them later on.
Screenshot 1
Screenshot 2
Screenshot 3
Screenshot 4

RoboMechaWobbuffet said:
Does anyone have pics of the Japanese Pokemon Heroes opening credits scene? One of my friends asked me to help find some, so it would be greatly appreciated. Thanks!
I've made some screenshots from the opening scene. They can be found here.

PKMN_grl said:
Um... Sorry to bother everybody but, does anybody have a picture of Marina when she went sparkly eyed and was talking to Minaki. And another picture where she was examining him/his clothes.

And does anyone have a picture of Wataru in Marina's obsessing, Marina obsessing about Wataru, and Marina's scrapbook of Wataru?
They can be found here. I hope their the ones you meant. If not, please let me know.

Brian Powell

Have a nice day!
Years
Legendary Trainer said:
Brock falls in love with every woman he sees and then gets pulled by the ear, shirt collar or leg by Max a lot. It's a fact. Can someone send funny pictures of Brock getting pulled away by Max or the funny pictures of Brock's face when he falls in love, please?

Is anyone paying me any attention?

Evil Togepi

Yu-Gi-Oh GX owns my SOUL!
Years
Originally Posted by Legendary Trainer
Brock falls in love with every woman he sees and then gets pulled by the ear, shirt collar or leg by Max a lot. It's a fact. Can someone send funny pictures of Brock getting pulled away by Max or the funny pictures of Brock's face when he falls in love, please?

I've got a few here if you like, I probably have more but I just went for the ones I knew I had, looking through my entire collection of screenshots would take a bit too long XD

Unown_

Years
Legendary_Pokemaster said:
does anybody have any pictures from Jirachi: Wishmaker when Flygon and Salamence kept shooting fake groudon? also could i have some good shots of fake groudon?
I've uploaded some screenshots of Flygon and Salamence and Meta-Groudon. You can find them here

Kitty17794

disney devoted. disney owned.
Years
Eeee! Thank you thank you.

Do you have one of Jessie and James doing the motto, when they are doing their pose, and their hair is like the same length? XD

Kitty17794

disney devoted. disney owned.
Years
Evil Togepi said:
Nope unfortunatly I don't, although I do have a few more with her hair short in other scenes if you wish to have those ^^

Ooo yes please! :D

And does anyone have TR Motto pictures from "Way off Day off?"

Last edited:

MiNuN*

『yakusoku no nohara』
Years
A picture request thread? I've never seen one, maybe I was too lazy not checking out this category.

May I request an image of Pikachu doing Thunderbolt? Thanks.

Unown_

Years
MiNuN* said:
A picture request thread? I've never seen one, maybe I was too lazy not checking out this category.

May I request an image of Pikachu doing Thunderbolt? Thanks.

I hope these will do.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back