Community

The PokéCommunity

We are still working on a better slogan!

Visit Index

Advertise here

Go Back   The PokéCommunity Forums > Creative Discussions > Game Development > Progressing Games
Notices

Progressing Games All game threads go in this forum. Come and check out the games in development, or make a thread for your own. Constructive criticism is welcome!
New threads in this forum are to be approved by a moderator before they are displayed.

Old December 28th, 2008, 01:14 PM
cartercr
Sour Kangaroo's best friend!

Advertise here
2,4,6,8 who do we apreciate, cheerleaders who play football.

That's right, this game will feature every NFL team, but the rosters will no longer hold the greatest football players, but their great (looking) cheerleaders.

Features:
Season Mode
-Compete in a football season using the cheerleaders
Career Mode
-Create your Cheerleader (male or female), and play some ball
Hello, they're cheerleaders, the game even includes their actual uniforms.
Our Pokemon are the same, but somehow yours are better just because you want to spend hours doing what I can do in minutes. Copy this into your sig if you think that anti PokeSav/PokeGen arguments are rediculus.

90% of teenagers listen to rap. If you are one of the 10% that listens to real music, copy and paste this into your signature.

BW FC: 1463 6132 2390
Old December 28th, 2008, 01:17 PM
Visible Light
Take me to your king...

This is a rather unique game. Good luck in completing it or is it done already?

Anyway, it seems interesting.
This is my new user name, I wanted to create a new user name because I wanted to start over in a clean slate and be a better member. I have asked an administrator for permission.
Old December 28th, 2008, 04:02 PM
h POKE
angry kid and a keyboard

Umm... wow. All I can say is wow. You're going to need some good sprite making skills, or many people aren't going to be interested (although the prospect is still there).
Will NOT be here next week.
Old December 28th, 2008, 04:42 PM
InMooseWeTrust
Jack of All Trades

Nature: Careful
Send a message via ICQ to InMooseWeTrust Send a message via AIM to InMooseWeTrust Send a message via Windows Live Messenger to InMooseWeTrust Send a message via Yahoo to InMooseWeTrust Send a message via Skype™ to InMooseWeTrust
It's so easy to come up with ideas, but do you have the skills and the drive to put your ideas to work?
Pokémon: Battles of the Past
Site Thread
Black2 FC: 5072 6059 9635
Quick Reply

Sponsored Links

Advertise here