• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Forum moderator applications are now open! Click here for details.
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

PokeCorrupt [Discussion and OOC Thread]

Status
Not open for further replies.
Years
I just thought I'd let everyone know what there trainer ID number is, yes it is important to the plot.

83787348:01 - Derek
83787348:02 - Erin
83787348:03 - Kassandra
83787348:04 - Nathaniel
83787348:05 - Sarah

The characters might find this a bit odd because regular trainer id numbers are 8 characters long and never have :## at the end. But they shouldn't dwell on it.

SilencedShooter

Revenga
Years
I'm happy I get to be Derek. He's a cool character and I got great ideas for him.

And Charmander is the best pokemon for his personality :)

Trainer Kat

→ voodoo jungle d r u m s;;
Years
Sooo I have a question about catching Pokemon. xD
I'm doing the "Sarah only catches cuties" route. I'm kind of skewed on my definition for cute [I think the Gastly line and Geodude line are...simply adorable. x3]. So I'm going to run this by you. :]

I'm going to have Sarah catch Oddish, like originally planned, and evolve it into Vileplume because I think it suits her more than Bellossom. If you want me to evolve it into Bellossom, not a problem. I'm fine with either.
I've been brainstorming other Pokemon she could have. I'm big on the idea of giving her a Pachirisu. It'd kind of be like...a Pika/Pachi rivalry, then?

BUT here's what I've been meaning to ask you. I'd LOVE for Sarah to have a Gallade. Not only do I absolutely love Gallade <3, I think it'd be a good Pokemon for a girly girl to have. It's kind of...super-hero looking. It could be like, her defender or something. xD
She could catch a Ralts, because they're so cute. It could just happen to be male, and evolve into Gallade? :x

And yes, I have given her Pokemon a lot of thought. xD

Trainer Kat

Years
*giggle* Like, thanks so much, Oni! Yours is like, awesome too!

[/Sarah]

No really, thanks. :] I like Nathaniel from the post you made. The yougurt line is brilliant. xD

Trainer Kat

Years
Nah, I thought it was always a Squirtle. o.O
I thought Nathaniel was supposed to CATCH Cubone first.

Star Girl

Dragon Obsessed
Years
Wait are we supposed to catch certain Pokemon. Or are we allowed to catch whichever we want with the exclusion of Legendaries?

Trainer Kat

Years
I should really leave it to Raichu to answer this, but...

I've thought about what Pokemon everyone should catch next, how ever this is not written in stone and is more of an idea. However I'd love if Nathaniel would still catch his. I think it would make a very good addition to his character.
Kassandra: Sandshrew
Erin: Pidgy
Sarah: Oddish
Derek: Magikarp
Nathaniel: Cubone

So basically, it's just like an idea. They're Pokemon she thinks would be good for us based on our personality traits.
I for one am going to take her advice and catch Oddish--I think it would be PERFECT for Sarah [there's not much cuter and girlier than Oddish].

Percy Thrillington

The Mad Hatter
Years
  • Seen Jan 1, 2023
I should really leave it to Raichu to answer this, but...

So basically, it's just like an idea. They're Pokemon she thinks would be good for us based on our personality traits.
I for one am going to take her advice and catch Oddish--I think it would be PERFECT for Sarah [there's not much cuter and girlier than Oddish].

Ah, Okay. Thanks for clearing that up, Kat.

Yeah, I'll take the Cubone.

Years
Sooo I have a question about catching Pokemon. xD
I'm doing the "Sarah only catches cuties" route. I'm kind of skewed on my definition for cute [I think the Gastly line and Geodude line are...simply adorable. x3]. So I'm going to run this by you. :]

I'm going to have Sarah catch Oddish, like originally planned, and evolve it into Vileplume because I think it suits her more than Bellossom. If you want me to evolve it into Bellossom, not a problem. I'm fine with either.
I've been brainstorming other Pokemon she could have. I'm big on the idea of giving her a Pachirisu. It'd kind of be like...a Pika/Pachi rivalry, then?

BUT here's what I've been meaning to ask you. I'd LOVE for Sarah to have a Gallade. Not only do I absolutely love Gallade <3, I think it'd be a good Pokemon for a girly girl to have. It's kind of...super-hero looking. It could be like, her defender or something. xD
She could catch a Ralts, because they're so cute. It could just happen to be male, and evolve into Gallade? :x

And yes, I have given her Pokemon a lot of thought. xD

You have the right idea for all of these things! I'm so glad you know exactly what I want Sarah to be like. You where the perfect person to cast for Sarah! And Vileplume is a thousand times better then Bellossom. And I love Bellossom, so that's saying something about Vileplume.

Oh yes and everyone get ready!~ I spent my entire day at work writing up the extreme plot-twisting post! Dun dun dunnn... So as soon as oni posts I'll post it ;3

Last edited:

Percy Thrillington

The Mad Hatter
Years
  • Seen Jan 1, 2023
You have the right idea for all of these things! I'm so glad you know exactly what I want Sarah to be like. You where the perfect person to cast for Sarah! And Vileplume is a thousand times better then Bellossom. And I love Bellossom, so that's saying something about Vileplume.

Oh yes and everyone get ready!~ I spent my entire day at work writing up the extreme plot-twisting post! Dun dun dunnn... So as soon as oni posts I'll post it ;3

Okay, seeing as Kat could get her Pokemon, I'll list the ones I wish to capture, for your judgement.

There are stories behind all, which I'll probably tell tommorow in greater detail.

So, Houndour: Porbably because he's the top dog, like Nathaniel.

Cubone: 'Cause he's mandatory. (First catch, of course).

Elekid: Mainly because I've never RPed with one before.

Eevee: Because that way, the evoution could be anything, which means that Nathaniel would have the element of surprise that he may need for this plot twist of yours.

And last but not least: Misdrevious, just to add a touch of legendend to it.

Your judgement.

Years
Okay, seeing as Kat could get her Pokemon, I'll list the ones I wish to capture, for your judgement.

There are stories behind all, which I'll probably tell tommorow in greater detail.

So, Houndour: Porbably because he's the top dog, like Nathaniel.

Cubone: 'Cause he's mandatory. (First catch, of course).

Elekid: Mainly because I've never RPed with one before.

Eevee: Because that way, the evoution could be anything, which means that Nathaniel would have the element of surprise that he may need for this plot twist of yours.

And last but not least: Misdrevious, just to add a touch of legendend to it.

Your judgement.
That sounds perfect. You could not have thought up a better team for Nathaniel. My only input is that he seems more like a Growlith person, just because Growlith is more of a hero kind of Pokemon, and Houndour is more of an anti-hero kind of Pokemon. But that's just my two cents. It's completely up to you!

Percy Thrillington

The Mad Hatter
Years
  • Seen Jan 1, 2023
That sounds perfect. You could not have thought up a better team for Nathaniel. My only input is that he seems more like a Growlith person, just because Growlith is more of a hero kind of Pokemon, and Houndour is more of an anti-hero kind of Pokemon. But that's just my two cents. It's completely up to you!

Ah, but with every hero, is there not always some sort of darkness inside of them? Whether it be too much power, or to much responsibility?

Years
Ah, but with every hero, is there not always some sort of darkness inside of them? Whether it be too much power, or to much responsibility?

Very true.

Anyways I should be finished typing up my post in about 2 hours (Knowing my terrible attention span). Think you'll be done your 'meeting your new pokemon' post by then?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back