• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Forum moderator applications are now open! Click here for details.
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Emerald hack: Pokemon Victory Fire (Version 2.7 Released)

qaz015393

pokemon revenge developer
Years
  • Age 33
  • Seen yesterday
Don't know if it was said already, but found a bug in Mt. S... *forgot the spelling & to lazy to look it up lol*. When you talk to the grunt on the right the rom resets/frezzes *when tested on psp it frreezes the gba emulator & forces it to hard reset*.

Years
  • Seen Aug 2, 2016
can someone tell me how i can get to the last gym on flora island ? when i surf south fromhalfleaf city the way is blocked through stones and when i try to get there from freshwind villa the way south is blocked by bunearys

Years
  • Seen Mar 24, 2024
Don't know if it was said already, but found a bug in Mt. S... *forgot the spelling & to lazy to look it up lol*. When you talk to the grunt on the right the rom resets/frezzes *when tested on psp it frreezes the gba emulator & forces it to hard reset*.

Thanks for reporting,I've fixed it now.

Years
  • Seen Mar 24, 2024
So can please anyon tell me how i get to the last gym ? :(

Use HM08 and dive into the depth of the sea near the dead path of Grey Island,"swim" into the wider underwater area,then get back to the surface of the sea,and you'll be able to arrive Grey Island and you can surf to Flora Island from there.

Years
  • Seen Jul 7, 2019
may play this hack again, but before i (possibly) do so, i need to know, if riolu and lucario are on this hack

Years
  • Seen Nov 16, 2020
I'm at the stage where you are trying to find the Dark Worker keys for Uranium. I found the first one in Redwood, but I can't find the others anywhere else. I've searched everywhere! Where are they found?

Years
  • Seen Mar 24, 2024
Finally found my fault i didnt have HM8, where do i get it ?:)

You can get it in Bronze Port after the event in Mirage Base,and I believe that you've finished it but you used FLY immediately as you get out from the Mirage Base,now just get back to Bronze Port,walk to the door of Mirage Base,someone will appear and give you it.

may play this hack again, but before i (possibly) do so, i need to know, if riolu and lucario are on this hack

Yes,you can get a Riolu from someone in Bronze Port.

I'm at the stage where you are trying to find the Dark Worker keys for Uranium. I found the first one in Redwood, but I can't find the others anywhere else. I've searched everywhere! Where are they found?

I can just tell you that you can find him in a corner of a wide land the second time,and you can find him in a road of water the third time,then you can find him in a city the fourth time.

alo123

Munchlax Trainer
Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Jul 25, 2019
This looks pretty good will have to try it out

搞五搞六

战5渣
Years
  • Seen Feb 8, 2017
Hm,I cant really find it the map is a bit screwed and I'm playing 1.75

Why not update to the latest version?
The Cayon Path is in the north of Freshwind Villa,the town you start your journey.The lab(cave) is near the female trainer.
After catch or beat the Genesect,N will appear.Then go to the top of Mt.Skywall,where you beat the White Kyurem.

Years
  • Seen Mar 10, 2016
request for .ips because im only using my boy (android apps) and only .ips can patch ..

Back