• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Forum moderator applications are now open! Click here for details.
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Ruby hack: [Hack of the Year 2011] Pokémon Ruby Destiny - Life of Guardians

Status
Not open for further replies.
Years
  • Seen Sep 13, 2012
hey

i lost my 5 badges...and i got 4 of them

when i entered the 5th Gym leader in Bloulder city

that green man told me that the leader isn't here..he is training out

please tell me what i do ?!

Years
  • Seen Aug 17, 2013
hey

i lost my 5 badges...and i got 4 of them

when i entered the 5th Gym leader in Bloulder city

that green man told me that the leader isn't here..he is training out

please tell me what i do ?!

Battle the guy in the gym, then talk to the Leader outside on the platform.

Years
I'm having a little problem; I just beat Devihel in Hell's Pit and the off-game guide tells me to go to the Leon Empire and battle Rayquaza. However, Rayquaza tells me to leave if I have nothing important to tell him and that his end is drawing near. Did I skip something or is this a glitch?

Years
  • Seen Nov 1, 2020
I'm having trouble. I just beat the game but Bearthen (probably spelled that wrong) told me I had to talk to Chaomega in the tower of fate to get my body back and rescue shaymin. I tried talking to the rock thingy but all it says is that I'm on my own since the main story is finished. Can someone tell me where the tower of fate is and how to get to it?

Years
  • Seen May 30, 2013
I'm having a little problem; I just beat Devihel in Hell's Pit and the off-game guide tells me to go to the Leon Empire and battle Rayquaza. However, Rayquaza tells me to leave if I have nothing important to tell him and that his end is drawing near. Did I skip something or is this a glitch?

Have you done the Gabrieleon event yet?

Years
  • Seen Dec 19, 2016

Try going to Mount Krystal.

I'm having trouble. I just beat the game but Bearthen (probably spelled that wrong) told me I had to talk to Chaomega in the tower of fate to get my body back and rescue shaymin. I tried talking to the rock thingy but all it says is that I'm on my own since the main story is finished. Can someone tell me where the tower of fate is and how to get to it?

Fly to Silkwind Town and go north. It appears to be a mountain from the outside.

Mr. Black

Master Of Reality
Years
Fun fact : i used walk through walls to enter the team earth base you go when in bad mode ( i had already finished it in normal mode ) and i got that message : JAGOLD: "Walk through walls eh ? You're stuck unless or wait ! that's it! " then i got an instant hall of fame :P

Years
  • Seen Aug 16, 2014
DJG,

I found a movement permission error in the S.S. Aurora on your way to the academy. It's in the player's cabin to the lower right of the bed.

Years
  • Seen Dec 26, 2012
Forgotten quest

Hello,first of all I'd like to say this is an awesome game, I love it so much, second, I'd like to ask a question.

I had accepted a quest, but I can't remember what it was, or where I accepted it. I'm pretty sure I talked to an old man in a fedora hat, and he gave me the quest. I'm not to far in the game, I'm only attempting to get my 5 symbols back after the Earth people took them.
Can you tell me what quest I'm suppose to be doing?
I'm pretty sure he wanted something in a forest. but I'm not 100 percent sure

Thankyou!

Years
  • Age 36
  • Seen Jun 14, 2013
I have a question. I've been away from the forums lately and upon arriving back, I see that you've uploaded your fourth hack, though it is unrelated to the Ruby Destiny series. I am about to play it in a few minutes but I have a question about this hack in particular.

When was the last time it was updated? I have not been here since...Mid June I believe and have not checked on the status of this, whether some stuff was added or if any bugs were fixed or anything and I can't seem to find any information on a Changelog on the front page, unless I missed it.

Years
  • Seen Jul 6, 2016
Help if possible. I had this bug that i will hang when nicholas is talking to me when im doing the Anageallen event. Please help!

Satoshi Ookami

Memento Mori
Years
Fun fact : i used walk through walls to enter the team earth base you go when in bad mode ( i had already finished it in normal mode ) and i got that message : JAGOLD: "Walk through walls eh ? You're stuck unless or wait ! that's it! " then i got an instant hall of fame :P
LOL xD DJG is awesome xD He even thought of this xD xD

destinedjagold

You can contact me in PC's discord server...
Years
  • Age 33
  • Seen Dec 23, 2023
Help if possible. I had this bug that i will hang when nicholas is talking to me when im doing the Anageallen event. Please help!

Um... Elaborate more, pls?

I have a question. I've been away from the forums lately and upon arriving back, I see that you've uploaded your fourth hack, though it is unrelated to the Ruby Destiny series. I am about to play it in a few minutes but I have a question about this hack in particular.

When was the last time it was updated? I have not been here since...Mid June I believe and have not checked on the status of this, whether some stuff was added or if any bugs were fixed or anything and I can't seem to find any information on a Changelog on the front page, unless I missed it.

I haven't really uploaded an update of LoG for quite some time now.
I don't remember when I uploaded version 15, but it's not after June, that I'm sure.

that was suppose to be a feature of LoG, but I got lazy... :P

Years
  • Seen Jul 6, 2016
Okay. This bug occurs when Nicolas was rambling Angeallen chose him as its Guardian Trainer. And when the exclaimation shows. My screen just hang and crash.

Satoshi Ookami

Memento Mori
Years
Can I know what are the types of all the Guardian Pokemon in the game?
Almost every Guardian Pokémon is Dragon =D

Angeallen - Dragon/Flying
Devihel - Dragon/Fire
Rayquaza, Shaymin, Giratina have their typings from the original games.
Gabby - Normal/Flying
Chaomega - ???
Breatherna - Dragon/Psychic
Deazone - Dragon/Dark

Baby Lugia - Psychic/Flying
Yiyan - ???
Felinar - Psychic
Ruby Destiny - ???
Nefari - Dark/Flying

??? - is a type by the way :P

Years
  • Seen Aug 12, 2012
I downloaded a fresh ruby(U) rom (not the mugs one) from dgemu and applied the ips patch. But when i open it with VBA, i get the analyzing, unpacking, then the "your copy of this hack may by illegitimate" screen, and when i press any button, it goes BACK to "analyzing..." and freezes there. Any idea what is wrong?

the ups patch also fails. I get a "failed. invalid checksum" message

Last edited:
Years
  • Seen Feb 11, 2013
How am I supposed to beat the level 80 Vessel with my team of level 50 Pokemon? Is using Perish Song with Lapras my only real option without leveling my team?

Years
  • Seen May 30, 2013
How am I supposed to beat the level 80 Vessel with my team of level 50 Pokemon? Is using Perish Song with Lapras my only real option without leveling my team?

I used a combination of Toxic+Leech Seed stalling with a defensive team, so yeah. Unless you're into grinding (or at least abusing the Trick House), then you'd have to use one of these strategies.

Years
  • Seen Feb 11, 2013
I used a combination of Toxic+Leech Seed stalling with a defensive team, so yeah. Unless you're into grinding (or at least abusing the Trick House), then you'd have to use one of these strategies.

Ah, gotcha. Just used Perish Song to take it out.

I just dislike playing like that. :/

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back