• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Official "How much is my card worth?" Thread [READ THE FIRST POST]

Status
Not open for further replies.
Years
  • Age 53
  • Seen May 22, 2014
My Kid has a bunch of cards, and I don't have a clue how to help him figure out values, etc. I have a link below to one of the cards. I'm hoping someone can tell me the value, and the deck it is from, and other identifying information so I can look up the rest of the cards. (it seems there are sites around the web where you can find the value of a card if you know the deck it is from). Also, if anyone knows a place in or around Portland, Oregon where I can take the cards and have someone look at them, that would be really helpful information. So, I don't have 15 posts so the link below is to dropbox dot com, and the rest of the address is

/sh/if022bh7qxxl8zo/AACIj7XU_ICL2OSq5shcaoAQa

tImE

It's still me, 44tim44 ;)
Years
Jungle Set, Holo, Pidgeot, 8/64, decent condition.
Japanese, Base Set, Holo, Ninetales, bad condition (not horrible, but far from mint.)
Base Set, Holo, Machamp, 8/102, 1st edition, almost mint condition.

Fairy Tale~

Straight Outta Compton
Years
Just wondering how much these cards are worth.

Professor Juniper Full Art Miscut
Spoiler:

Dialga Lv. X
Spoiler:

Registeel Ex
Spoiler:

Professor Juniper Full Art Miscut 20$
Dialga Lv. X 15$
Registeel EX 8$

These are realistic prices.

Fairy Tale~

Straight Outta Compton
Years
My Kid has a bunch of cards, and I don't have a clue how to help him figure out values, etc. I have a link below to one of the cards. I'm hoping someone can tell me the value, and the deck it is from, and other identifying information so I can look up the rest of the cards. (it seems there are sites around the web where you can find the value of a card if you know the deck it is from). Also, if anyone knows a place in or around Portland, Oregon where I can take the cards and have someone look at them, that would be really helpful information. So, I don't have 15 posts so the link below is to dropbox dot com, and the rest of the address is

/sh/if022bh7qxxl8zo/AACIj7XU_ICL2OSq5shcaoAQa

Okay i can't get to the link but i can tell you how to identify cards.
1. At the bottom of every card there is a symbol a star, a circle, or a diamond.
the star means rare the diamond means uncommon and the star means rare.
There is also on the bottom right corner there is a number Example: 102/112
that is the collector number. Go to ebay.com and type in the name of the card and the
collectors number and that card look for the lowest and highest prices the lower prices are what the card is usually worth Example:
picture.php

And that is how you find out what a card is worth.

Fairy Tale~

Straight Outta Compton
Years
Jungle Set, Holo, Pidgeot, 8/64, decent condition.
Japanese, Base Set, Holo, Ninetales, bad condition (not horrible, but far from mint.)
Base Set, Holo, Machamp, 8/102, 1st edition, almost mint condition.

Holo, Pidgeot, 8/64 5$
Holo, Ninetales 0$ Nobody wants a bad condition card.
Base Set, Holo, Machamp, 8/102, 1st edition 3$

Sorry about the Ninetales but they don't sell in bad condition.

Years
  • Age 43
  • Seen May 21, 2014
does anyone know the value of

pokemon special edition 23 karat gold plated trading card mewtwo

Years
  • Age 43
  • Seen May 21, 2014
does anyone know the value

pokemon special edition 23 karat gold plated trading card mewtwo

Years
  • Age 53
  • Seen May 22, 2014
Well, I still can't find it, but I have the following info that will hopefully help (I'd also love to just email someone the pics to double check if they would be willing to look at them?) . . . Anyway, it looks like the card is the following details:

Pocketmonsters 1996
Japanese
Lv. 38, HP 80,
Pikachu, No. 026
It has a star in the lower right corner

Years
  • Seen Mar 18, 2021
Hello, I have a bunch of cards that I just went digging through my card collection for, and I found TONS of rares. I looked at trollandtoad for all of them, and most of them were less than a dollar, not including a Cobalion-EX worth about $10 ^_^ But to make sure I wanted to go to a more reliable source (if this can be called that). I have much more than four cards, but because of the rule in the OP I'll only post four at a time. Btw, all of the cards are practically in mint condition, as I never use them and just store them in my TCG case.

Spoiler:

When I get these priced, I will post more. Bye!

Fairy Tale~

Straight Outta Compton
Years
Hello, I have a bunch of cards that I just went digging through my card collection for, and I found TONS of rares. I looked at trollandtoad for all of them, and most of them were less than a dollar, not including a Cobalion-EX worth about $10 ^_^ But to make sure I wanted to go to a more reliable source (if this can be called that). I have much more than four cards, but because of the rule in the OP I'll only post four at a time. Btw, all of the cards are practically in mint condition, as I never use them and just store them in my TCG case.

Spoiler:

When I get these priced, I will post more. Bye!

About 1 to 2$ Each. The Breloom is worth more like 2-3$

Years
  • Age 23
  • Seen May 29, 2014
Weird card?

I have a garchomp lvl x in the TCG. It is from the world championships in 2010. It has normal english writing. But unlike every other one i have seen, it has japanese writing across the front of the picture of the garchomp. I am wondering if it is worth anything. Any help?

Years
  • Seen Mar 18, 2021
About 1 to 2$ Each. The Breloom is worth more like 2-3$

Nice, another $5 - $10. Next four!

Spoiler:

Fairy Tale~

Straight Outta Compton
Years
Nice, another $5 - $10. Next four!

Spoiler:

It is the same. 1 to 2$ Each

Fairy Tale~

Straight Outta Compton
Years
I have a garchomp lvl x in the TCG. It is from the world championships in 2010. It has normal english writing. But unlike every other one i have seen, it has japanese writing across the front of the picture of the garchomp. I am wondering if it is worth anything. Any help?

Na it's not worth anything really, sorry man :(

Years
  • Seen Mar 18, 2021
It is the same. 1 to 2$ Each

I figured as much, as I do with the other cards, but just in case, I'll keep posting them. Lol

Spoiler:

I'm hoping the stuff from pre-BW will be more valuable.

Fairy Tale~

Straight Outta Compton
Years
I figured as much, as I do with the other cards, but just in case, I'll keep posting them. Lol

Spoiler:

I'm hoping the stuff from pre-BW will be more valuable.

About 1.50$ each, Though Honchkrow is worth more like 2$.

Years
  • Seen Mar 18, 2021
About 1.50$ each, Though Honchkrow is worth more like 2$.

Cool, I knew that Honchkrow would likely have the highest price.

After this in my list, I have some cards from the Pokemon XY promo going on currently at McDonald's, but I don't think it's worth pricing just yet. So, I'll just move on.

Spoiler:

Fairy Tale~

Straight Outta Compton
Years
Cool, I knew that Honchkrow would likely have the highest price.

After this in my list, I have some cards from the Pokemon XY promo going on currently at McDonald's, but I don't think it's worth pricing just yet. So, I'll just move on.

Spoiler:
[/QUOTE
They are worth 1-3$ this time.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back