• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Forum moderator applications are now open! Click here for details.
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

5th Gen Quick Questions

Status
Not open for further replies.

Syltti

Lilligant's Loving Trainer
Years
Has anyone else managed to recruit other players for their Avenues? All the information I find points to "fans," but I've only been able to try to recruit other players, and got rejected every time.

Blaze the Cat

Life hurts, and so do I
Years
  • Age 27
  • Seen May 19, 2014
I was on route 4, doing an Entralink mission, and got into a battle with PKMN Breeder Irene. Now, she challenges me every time I walk by. I think it must be a glitch or something. Has anyone else had this problem?

Edit: Thanks Syltti. That isn't very convenient, though. They don't even level up!

Syltti

Years
I was on route 4, doing an Entralink mission, and got into a battle with PKMN Breeder Irene. Now, she challenges me every time I walk by. I think it must be a glitch or something. Has anyone else had this problem?
Breeders are set to re-battle you every time you pass them in Black 2 and White 2. It's no bug. (Every time you pass them upon re-entering the Route, that is.)

masaru3

Chespin, I choose you!
Years
I'm pretty certain the dolls -> avatar feature was only meant for the Japanese users as it was only announced on their website. Currently I only have the event dolls as avatars as well, but that might be an error and we aren't supposed to have any yet.

Nope, I think my Charmander friend is american/european. And my Duskull friend is Portuguese so we're also getting the dolls. I just don't know why it won't unlock on my avatars :/
Maybe it's a matter of time before they fix this or something...

Years
  • Seen Dec 23, 2013
my freind discovered that the zorua you get has green stars around also its not shiny i think... anyone know?

nvm i found anser above :P sorry

nvm i found anser above :P sorry

Breeders are set to re-battle you every time you pass them in Black 2 and White 2. It's no bug. (Every time you pass them upon re-entering the Route, that is.)
if thats true theres an easy money trick! :D

Last edited:

Adrian!

Urban Adventurer
Years
Does anyone know when Kyurem's nature is set in BW2? Is its nature set from the first encounter before fighting Ghetsis, or can I use a synchronizer after beating the Elite Four to get the nature I want later?

Satoshi Ookami

Memento Mori
Years
Has anyone else managed to recruit other players for their Avenues? All the information I find points to "fans," but I've only been able to try to recruit other players, and got rejected every time.
Recruit as make other player shop keeper? Yeah, I did that once.
I traded with my Japanese myself (by using the Japanese save into USA game xD) and I appeared in my Join Avenue and I was able to make JP myself shop keeper.

Does anyone know when Kyurem's nature is set in BW2? Is its nature set from the first encounter before fighting Ghetsis, or can I use a synchronizer after beating the Elite Four to get the nature I want later?
I believe Kyurem's not nature locked so you can soft reset it when you are about to catch it.

Syltti

Years

Recruit as make other player shop keeper? Yeah, I did that once.
I traded with my Japanese myself (by using the Japanese save into USA game xD) and I appeared in my Join Avenue and I was able to make JP myself shop keeper.

No, you're able to recruit other players to become assistants, like those in your office. I've just never managed to recruit anyone.

Years
  • Seen Dec 10, 2012
Great and helpful thread!

Hey, where can i find the Maniac that takes Relic's stuff, in Black/White hes in the villa in Undella Town, but where is he in Black 2/White 2?

#isthenumbersign
Years
He's in a house that's like the same location in Undella as the mansion from the other game. I was kinda disappointed, since he doesn't look very rich any more. :P

Satoshi Ookami

Memento Mori
Years
He's in a house that's like the same location in Undella as the mansion from the other game. I was kinda disappointed, since he doesn't look very rich any more. :P
Well... he bought all the rare treasures from Touya/Touko and then he probably realized that they don't have any value and his debts made him that way :D

#isthenumbersign
Years
Exactly my thoughts haha.

Does anyone know the encounter rates for N's Pokemon in the wild?

Years
  • Age 35
  • Seen May 15, 2023
I think its the same encounter rate for the regular Pokemon and then another % of them being N's.

I found almost all of them fairly easy...the four in the desert refuse to appear so I dunno if its set or random chance encounter.

WingedDragon

Competitive Trainer
Years
Has anyone gotten a dream radar Shuckle and used it? Want to know if they like it. One i got is pretty bad ass with stats

40 lv Hardy effect Contrary

atk 20
def 200
sp atk 19
sp def 190
spd 15

Years
  • Seen Feb 17, 2015
Is it possible to get a reshiram or zekrom with a level of 9 or under? So man people have been requesting it, and so I want to get one to get a level 100 shiny Mew.

Years
  • Seen Dec 10, 2012
Is it possible to get a reshiram or zekrom with a level of 9 or under? So man people have been requesting it, and so I want to get one to get a level 100 shiny Mew.

Nope, you need Pokegen or PokeSav for that, it's impossible!

They just don't know how to use Pokegen/PokeSav, but never trade with those cheaters! that Mew may be hacked..

masaru3

Chespin, I choose you!
Years
Is Zekrom's nature and IVs set on the moment we battle N? Or in the moment we're about to capture it/add it to our party (I don't know whether we fight him and capture him or what). I'd like to have a decent Zekrom for myself, not just some random stats.

Syltti

Years
It's set when you try to capture it. It's probably preset to a certain Nature when you're battling N, but when you actually try to capture it, it's random.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back