• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Forum moderator applications are now open! Click here for details.
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Emerald hack: Pokemon Victory Fire (Version 2.7 Released)

Years
  • Seen Jan 18, 2017
Hey, this is an amazing hack! I'm surprised it's not in the Hacks Showcase, since it is done, and is basically completely different from Emerald. Also, is there a place I could see the levels of all Gym leaders and E4? I would have used A-Trainer to view them, but the tool is infected with a virus or worm of some sort... Anyways, keep up the good work!

Years
I guess you're using the .sav file of older beta,right?Yes,it'll be tough to defeat E4 if you're using a .sav file which's from the older beta,because I re-leveled all of the trainers' level.So if you want to make it easier,just use the older beta when you're going to battle E4,after you defeated them,just swith on the newest version,but still,it will be hard after you reached the western TYRON,because the trainers there are also powerful...And the bugs you mentioned...
I've fixed them and released a fixed Version1.3.

I'm still getting a black screen when battling Collector Jack, I guess it could just be my rom, and thanks for the advice. I'm thinking about starting over from the beginning just to see all the changes since I started with beta3 I believe.

Korzone

The Zone
Years
help

The Halfleaf City gym leader's (dragon gym) building seems to be bugged. When I enter the first elevator door after entering the building, I end up in a room full of beds and a lady that's assumingly an elevator operator. Is there a way to fix this or is there an event i missed?

if this looks weird, that's because this is my first post

Years
The Halfleaf City gym leader's (dragon gym) building seems to be bugged. When I enter the first elevator door after entering the building, I end up in a room full of beds and a lady that's assumingly an elevator operator. Is there a way to fix this or is there an event i missed?

if this looks weird, that's because this is my first post

Was about to post the same thing.

Years
  • Seen Mar 24, 2024
Was about to post the same thing.

Thanks for all of your's reporting,now I've fixed this,and the black screen bug is also fixed now(I think),and another bug I found in Central Area(After you defeated all the trainers from other reigons and defeated the Center Head,you'll still be able to enter the battle ground and cannot get out).Now I released the fixed Version1.5.

Korzone

The Zone
Years
Where are the locations of the grunts that you're asked to find by Uranium after encountering the grunts at Crystal Villa?

Years
Decided today that I was going to start over from the beginning, I've made it to Bronze Port so far and only found a few problems.

Picture one, Nurse Joy on Navel Path doesn't talk to you, battle you, or heal you.
Picture two, not a big deal but the fishing sprite.

Since you made every trainers levels higher, the game has got a little tougher, but that just makes it more fun. Keep up the good work.

Last edited:

qaz015393

pokemon revenge developer
Years
  • Age 33
  • Seen today
I'm having a problem patching using tsukuyomi, it's keep failing to write the ups. which patcher did you use?

Years
  • Seen Sep 3, 2014
where is the 8th gym miss Siena said she is the 8th gym leader i cant find her help

its ok now i find the flora island

Last edited:
Years
  • Seen Sep 3, 2014
i found some bug of the Pinearouma Villa
but i dont know how to put image here

i have question where i could find the dark worker grunt? uranium said i should find that grunt to get the keys and i defeated it and then the grunt said he will going away without giving me the keys where i can find the grunt againg
-sorry for the bad english

Last edited by a moderator:

Years
  • Seen Mar 24, 2024
Decided today that I was going to start over from the beginning, I've made it to Bronze Port so far and only found a few problems.

Picture one, Nurse Joy on Navel Path doesn't talk to you, battle you, or heal you.
Picture two, not a big deal but the fishing sprite.
And seems in every cave Swoobat is named "Woobat"

Since you made every trainers levels higher, the game has got a little tougher, but that just makes it more fun. Keep up the good work.
I think I've fixed these now...And I released the newer fixed version.

-Korzone i met the grunt at the redwood but after that if got away without giving the key

Try to find him again,he'll not give you the key until you find him for four times,after you found him in Redwood,try to find him in other places...As for where he actually can be found,just try to find the answer by yourself...

Years
  • Seen Sep 3, 2014

Try to find him again,he'll not give you the key until you find him for four times,after you found him in Redwood,try to find him in other places...As for where he actually can be found,just try to find the answer by yourself...

I dont know where i already visit every places in the region
and i have a question does the grunt only hiding in the city with gym? or in any route also?

i have another question on the map is it bug cause when im in Marble City but my Heroine face is in the west of central city

Last edited by a moderator:
Years
  • Seen Aug 26, 2022
do you have list of all used pokemons in your hack? or can you tell me if is there 3rd form of elekid ?

qaz015393

pokemon revenge developer
Years
  • Age 33
  • Seen today
Have you tried just applying patch to an existing rom (clean Emerald rom) and copying the .sav file to the new patch?

It is a clean rom. & no I havn't copied a .sav from an old patch, this is my 1st time trying to patch with this hack *I finally had time 2 start the hack*.

Back