• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

FireRed hack: Pokémon Adventure - Red Chapter NEW BETA + EXPANSION

Years
Thank you, also looking for surf I'm stuck next to rocks those show to have something buried nearby using item locator but nothing happens...

Last edited by a moderator:
Years
I've been playing a bit and looking at the guide I discovered I've missed some chapters:
for instance I had Gyarados in my box when I went into the Articuno island and skipped the two Gyarados' chapters. Is this going to make the game incomplete able?

I also didn't do the:
-Safari zone chapter I should go for the "Evil Oak" one but I got no message from Blaine on how to go further, do I just visit Pallet Town again? :)
- the old man asked me to look for his house, I read online I need to go to the market and call someone, but using the telephone does nothing. Do I have to look into this event later on?

Last edited by a moderator:
Years
  • Seen Apr 13, 2018
That's true. Although it's a Forme change, it really has never been stated, that Ash-Greninja is Greninja's mega evolution. It has been stated though, that this Forme of Greninja equals the power of a mega evolved Pokémon. In XY&Z 13 even Alain was surprised about Greninja's power, as he saw this transformation for the first time while Ash's Greninja was battling Sawyer's Sceptile. This is an actual picture from the last episode, which proofs, that Ash-Greninja's power equals the power of a mega evolved Pokémon.

You guys... They are talking about Floette az, it has almost the same stats has its evolution. Is the same principle to Ash's Greninja, almost the same stats as mega-evo.

Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Apr 12, 2023
In have other 6 questions: primal dialga is part of primal reversion? Ash Return in the game?to change example:Arceus Forms need plates?To make Pokemon fusion its use dna splicers?why the zapmolcuno is not a part of pokemon fusion?You cold put xy/oras 1 gen,2 gen,3gen,4gen,5gen,pokemons updated cries?

Last edited:

Ttar0914

Years
In have other 5 questions: primal dialga is part of primal reversion? Ash Return in the game?to change example:Arceus Forms need plates?To make Pokemon fusion its use dna splicers?why the zapmolcuno is not a part of pokemon fusion?

1. Primal Dialga is also known as Shadow Dialga in the Mystery Dungeon 2 series. So it's actually not a primal reversion.
2. Ash was part of the Orange Archipelago story, so why shouldn't he be in Beta 12 then?
3. That's a good question, because there are a lot of form changing Pokémon, and they either require an item to change their Forme or a special move. Here's a list of all Pokémon with form differences: http://bulbapedia.bulbagarden.net/wiki/List_of_Pokémon_with_form_differences
4. No, the DNA Splicers are not in this game. Kyurem Black and Kyurem White are permanent form changes in this game and their fusion cannot be undone. It could be a possibility though.
5. Zapmolcuno is a fused Pokémon, so it should be listed as a unique Pokémon in the list on the first page.

Hope I could help. :)

Ttar0914

Years
You guys... They are talking about Floette az, it has almost the same stats has its evolution. Is the same principle to Ash's Greninja, almost the same stats as mega-evo.

The AZ-Floette's stats don't rival with the stats of a mega evolved Pokémon. They rival with the stats of a legendary Pokémon. Here's a comparison of the base stats of Floette-E and a normal Floette:

Floette-E: 74 HP / 65 Atk / 67 Def / 125 SAtk / 128 SDef / 92 Spe (total: 551 BST)
Floette: 54 HP / 45 Atk / 47 Def / 75 SAtk / 98 SDef / 52 Spe (total: 371 BST)

And the statistical average of the legendary Pokémon of course:
93.13 HP / 106.21 Atk / 99.42 Def / 111.51 SAtk / 104.25 SDef / 101.15 Spe (total: 615,67 BST)

As you can see, the difference is not that big, so it really rivals a legendary Pokémon.

Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Feb 12, 2016
Hi everyone !

I started to play to red chapter a few days ago and I found this game great. But I have trouble using smash rock. It don't work at all.
In fact, the way I get it is not normal I assume. I was going to floral city believing it was next to the cerulean cave. I use surf and when I landed the sprites of the father of yellow (I didn't know at first it her father because I thought I've done with her in the viridian forest) appears in the water. So I went talk to him and was teleport to viridian with the text that was supposed to appear if I had return yellow to her father and he gave the HM.
Am I missing something or did I do something wrong.
I also encounter blaine for the first time, the first time I go to the cerulean cave instead of the cinnabar islands.
If someone can help me with this it will be very kind

Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Apr 12, 2023
Another 9 questions,some pokemon have unique female versions? Like female pikachu,female venusaur and others pokemons have unique female version,all pokemons have shiny version? 4gen 5gen 6gen unique pokemons,fakemons,mega evolutions,shadow pokemons and fusions?,and female pyroar and female Meowstic?,you could put gen 1 creepy black/lavender cursed ghost like missingno?pokemon follows in all locations?,all pokemons cold follow?,and all pokemon cold interact with you like heartgold and soulsilver?

Last edited:

coolbot100x

who is that? ^
Years
  • Age 23
  • Seen Feb 19, 2019
he's said that becuase of the huge graphics overhaul beta 11e save files will not work with beta 12 D: i personaly don't mind this tho, because of some glitches i think i accidently skipped some stuff without knowing and it dosnt make sense to me lol, plus i wanna see the new look, it should all be worht it!

Years
  • Age 121
  • Seen Feb 11, 2016
do you have to but the power item from green and deal with red being dum or is there a way around and also is it only mine game but when she ask you a 3 4 time it switches to your name and it be green as if you said it do you want to buy my item absolute not red yes !!?!?!? no dont you make me buy that you fall for her tricks and forgetting here but not me i dont even have to read the manga or met her onec to know she trying to dupe me and also after this i tryed to save in 2 slot to go to first save to see how far back i was but now when i try to load something unsorted vsb save game version 0 error comes up and it wont load

Last edited:

Ttar0914

Years
do you have to but the power item from green and deal with red being dum or is there a way around and also is it only mine game but when she ask you a 3 4 time it switches to your name and it be green as if you said it do you want to buy my item absolute not red yes !!?!?!? no dont you make me buy that you fall for her tricks and forgetting here but not me i dont even have to read the manga or met her onec to know she trying to dupe me and also after this i tryed to save in 2 slot to go to first save to see how far back i was but now when i try to load something unsorted vsb save game version 0 error comes up and it wont load

There is no other way. It's part of the manga, so you'll have to buy it.

Years
  • Age 30
  • Seen Sep 5, 2016
Anyone knows how to get the Daisy giving you the trophy/mew in pallet forest events?
I already won the orange league but I cant seem to be able to trigger these events u.u

Also, there is nobody in pallet forest :o

Starting a new game without deleting savefile seems to be the only way for me to trigger those events...

I am using 11E
Please assist :c

Ttar0914

Years
Another 9 questions,some pokemon have unique female versions? Like female pikachu,female venusaur and others pokemons have unique female version,all pokemons have shiny version? 4gen 5gen 6gen unique pokemons,fakemons,mega evolutions,shadow pokemons and fusions?,and female pyroar and female Meowstic?,you could put gen 1 creepy black/lavender cursed ghost like missingno?pokemon follows in all locations?,all pokemons cold follow?,and all pokemon cold interact with you like heartgold and soulsilver?

You sure have got a lot of questions...

1. I don't think so. But as for Shellos, Gastrodon, Burmy, Wormadam, Cherrim, Rotom, Basculin, Darminitan, etc., they could have another form. Just have a look at the first post.
2. Of course all Pokémon will have their respective shiny.
3. Have a look at the first post. You can see that EVERY Pokémon is available, even Shadow Pokémon, Fusion Pokémon and other Unique Pokémon. The Mega Evolution will be the true Mega Evolution from Beta 12 on.
4. Since both Pokémon are very different to each other, I guess, they'll be in.
5. I don't think he will.
6. Yes, your Pokémon will follow you in every location, unless you're on a bike, if there's a trainer following you or in cutscenes.
7. I guess that only Red's Pokémon will follow him through the game.
8. This is still a mystery.

Ttar0914

Years
Anyone knows how to get the Daisy giving you the trophy/mew in pallet forest events?
I already won the orange league but I cant seem to be able to trigger these events u.u

Also, there is nobody in pallet forest :o

Starting a new game without deleting savefile seems to be the only way for me to trigger those events...

I am using 11E
Please assist :c

I'd suggest you to start a new game with deleting your old save file, because you could come across a huge bug, eg seeing 2 Mews in Pallet Forest at the beginning, everyone in Pallet Town talks with you as if you're the Indigo League champion, and perhaps some events might not trigger.

Years
  • Age 30
  • Seen Sep 5, 2016
I'd suggest you to start a new game with deleting your old save file, because you could come across a huge bug, eg seeing 2 Mews in Pallet Forest at the beginning, everyone in Pallet Town talks with you as if you're the Indigo League champion, and perhaps some events might not trigger.

Is there no other way?

I dont wwant to start over, I just want the second mew after the orange league to trigger

BT

Years
  • Seen Dec 29, 2020
Y'know daily updates are impressive and shows a lot of progress. I'm sure it takes time to script and remap everything, and Aethesdote's being able to update daily/bidaily is amazing.

Back