• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

[PKMN OPEN] The Pokémon Trainer Academy (T) [Best Veteran 4Q '11]

Arctos

Fire and Blood
Years
George was relieved the move had worked. The Combusken however gave a harsh retaliation. Kane was continuing to circle and George had to harness the gathered momentum from Kane's circling.

He started to move his hand in a circle and when Kane could see he showed five fingers followed by four. Kane began to ready a protect as he launched in on the Combusken for a return attack. The little Growlithe had a red light surrounding it as it charged in.

"Your pokemon are powerful. But its not over yet." George spoke this calmly, just loud enough so Lucia could hear his complement. He flashed her a smile before locking his gaze back onto Kane's battle. This battle was great fun and he was going to enjoy it fully.

Jason Wolf

The Chronicler
Years
Isaac Deladius & Orion Riecher

Isaac had handled those last few comments well, but as soonas they left Isaac ran to the building Raizer ran up. He sent out tach and hadhim anchor himself to the wall with his sticky sap, and provide a hand hold topull himself up with. They kept up the method by Isaac throwing Tach up ontothe next ledge then pulling himself up. When they reached the roof they foundRaizer staring down the other kids Charmeleon.

"Hey your charmeleon is up here." Isaac shouted to the otherkid.

"Jakio! What are you doing?" Orion shouted running over tothe wall.

"Char har Char" (Just talking.) Jakio replied.

"Qui ha lav valava" (hmmp… I could care less.) Raizergrowled.

"Raizer!? What's gotten into you?" Isaac said walkingtowards his pokemon.

"Qu ui lav av va alavaa" (You heard them. If they're goingto judge us for being strong then let them. They'll learn their lesson.) Raizermuttered.

Raizer pulsed his flames and growled in rage. He wascompletely pissed.

"Raizer… just because we are strong it doesn't mean that wehave to go all out. Let's just leave it as I picked a really crapy trainer tofight. Next time I'll look for someone who can actually provide a challenge."Isaac admitted, "We both still need a lot of work."

Zavytar

Lonely Planet Boy
Years
Alice Crenshaw
Pokémon Center

Alice smiled at Roxas after he told her about his plan. The idea of a battle usually made her nervous and eventually sad, but that time she was relaxed. He said that he would be going easy on her. She believed his words, and was eager to start. If things kept going that way, maybe she would gain an interest for battling and becoming stronger. But what about her desire to understand Pokémon and become a researcher? Well, only time could tell about that.

"Sounds great." Alice said, "Thank you so much, Roxas."

Meanwhile, an Emolga appeared between them while Jello and Obilivio were having a conversation. The chat was briefly interrupted by the Pokémon, but it was resumed soon afterwards.

"Well, kind of..." Jello said, "This was actually the first time she was challenged by a trainer, her first trainer battle."

Jimmy Vincent
Beach

Jimmy heard Rosalyn worrying about him and could feel as she and Kaida helped him get back on his feet. Then he heard her voice again, asking if he was sure that he didn't want to go to the Pokémon Center. He responded with a nod. His eyes were closed the whole time, and then he started opening them again. He was in darkness, and all he saw was dark blurs. He started feeling pain in his eyes, forcing him to close them again and say on "Ow." After that he sighed, realising that being temporarily blind was something he could just walk off, like he did with other injuries.

"Okay, maybe I need to." he said, "Humph, stupid eyes..."

Greiger

A mad mind... hehe
Years
  • Age 33
  • Seen Oct 1, 2023
Lucia Francisco Bernavard​

Tyro kept his eyes on Kane as the Growlithe continued to circle him and then Kane ran forward at him and slammed into him once more with a Return. Tyro cried out and staggered back from the brutal attack. He looked up with a smirk as Lucia pointed at Kane, "Go in with another Double Kick Tyro!" The Combusken ran forward and attempted to kick the Growlithe twice again, but his attacks bounced off of the Protect and he jumped back.

Lucia muttered lightly under her breath. She would have to take another approach. "Tyro, use Bulk Up again!" The Combusken flexed once more as his body was defined with even more muscle. He still hopped eagerly from foot to foot as Lucia thought to herself. She would have to hit Kane soon, right now Tyro was powerful enough, a another attack or two and Kane would be out. Besides that Tyro was also getting an increase in defense. Return would hit for less and Lucia would soon be the one with the clear advantage. Still, Kane had hit hard. Probably two more Returns would be enough to get rid of Tyro. "Tyro, stay vigilant! Don't let Kane get any more hits on you!"

The Combusken smirked, "Gonna have to hit harder to keep me down!" He said. Roberto just grunted as his eyes continued to bore into the Sableye. Once this series of battles was done he would make sure to confront the little demon and make sure he knew exactly how far away to stay from the two girls.

Meganium

[i]memento mori[/i]
Years

Danielle Accola - Outside Pokemon Center

Danielle made the decision to challenge Mark to battle. She's not aware how powerful Mark's Pokemon is, but with her temptation to know how good Mark is in his battles, and even though it's been so recent after her battle with Megan. She decided to jump ahead to ask. Mark introduced her to Commodore, his Porygon2. She smiled and just...had to ask.

"Why not we just battle? Right here, right now? Of course, after you teach your Pokemon a few moves." Danielle asked. "While you do that, I can go heal Ozzy and I'll come back. Is that alright with you?"

Mienfoo was excited to battle, but he's not aware of the upcoming challenge he's about to face. Mark's Pokemon could be stronger than he currently is. It may be not match for Ozzy, either. But Danielle thinks the battling may benefit from his training. His speed is higher, so there wouldn't be a problem.

"Come on, Ozzy and Mienfoo...we're gonna go shopping for a few things and Ozzy, we're gonna heal you again." Danielle took out a Pokeball and returned Ozzy inside. Mienfoo felt the need to jump for joy, but he wanted to wait. As Danielle entered the Pokemon Center, it was emptier than before.​

Megaman765

Really wants shiny Porygon Z:3
Years
"Haha, you kidding? I was just about to ask you the same thing! Like I said, I haven't battled in awhile soooo don't mind me if we're a bit rusty. Haha." Mark said. Her Pokemon seemed pretty darned excited for a battle. Mark needed to get his Pokemon healed and then teach them the new moves...

"One sec I'll follow ya. I gotta heal them up too" Mark said.

He quickly followed into the Pokemon Center and rushed right to the counter to get his Pokemon healed. At the same time he was pondering some strategies.

The Pokemon Center was indeed quiet but everybody was battling outside of course. He returned Snype and Commodore to their pokeballs and placed the rest on the counter to get healed. Now it was a matter of a short wait. He leaned against the counter, looking at his TMs, thinking of what ones to use on which...

"So...Suicune Dorm eh? Watch yourself. Some kids take their position way too highly sometimes. They looked down on a friend of mine for hanging out with me once." Mark said.

Nideous

The world refused to change...
Years
Drake

Drake sort of frowned. Really? She really was trying a combo attack? Ok...

"Killita, just use Ice Beam and move." he said slowly, shaking his head. Combo attacks were great... In practice. But when you tried them in a battle with a competent opponent, they were telegraphed from a mile away and thus would be easier to avoid altogether, and then where would you be? As Dragonite lifted the large slab of stone, Killita blasted a powerful Ice Beam down at her and rolled to the right. Shame he hadn't accounted for the speed of that Extreme Speed, as Killita was still slammed into by the massive shoulder of that monster, but still.

"What is wrong with you? Using a combination attack is incredibly hard to pull off, and in the end, usually is ust a waste of energy. Especially when fighting someone good... Kilita, Dragon Breath!" Drake said, returning to his usual calm, if annoyed, demeaner.

Dawn

[span="font-size:180%;font-weight:900;color:#a568f
Years
Valorie Ryder - Academy Grounds
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Valorie became irritable when Drake started lecturing her. The ice beam had managed to hit on a technicality of Dragonite not being able to move until /after/ she had used superpower. A feeling of deja vu threatened to overcome Valorie as Dragonite cried out, the attack doing... not so massive ammounts of damage? What? Valorie almost hadn't expected the large pokemon to be able to take an ice beam and keep going. Yet, Dragonite handled the attack with not only enough grace to keep going, but with relative ease! She didn't look all that hurt! ...Huh. Valorie honestly hadn't expected that. It then occured to her; During super power, Dragonite had been very specifically grounded. She had unintentionally protected herself against the ice type attack. That still didn't completely explain the massive durability Dragonite had shown though. Perhaps it was her unusual size? Valorie wasn't sure she bought it even then, but what else did she have to go on? It actually looked like her superpower had hit much, much harder than the ice beam, despite having no type advantage she was aware of. She decidedly was grateful for this. She felt cornered however. Dragonite was her last pokemon and she only specialized in /physical/ fights! Worse yet, her only ranged attack was an electric type move..! She silently became nervous, only responding to Drake's criticism with a unyielding irritated expression and an order.

"...Dragonite, use dragon rush /now/!"

Dragonite responded by starting to glow with a powerful force, only to be struck by dragonbreath. The gigantic dragon cried out in reaction to the pain. The attack appeared to have hurt as much if not more than the ice beam. Once again, Valorie wasn't sure what to make of that. Regardless the attack was not strong enough to bring the larger dragon down and Dragonite took to the air, charging Killita with intense force behind her glowing body. Valorie silently realized that she needed to either land this attack or get a couple 'more of those unexpected surprises if she wanted to win this. Otherwise, she feared that ice beam would wreck her just as it had in past incidents. Selene... Iccirus Gym. She really hadn't had good experiences with ice types and it /probably/ had something to do with her dragon obsession.

Arcadia - Vaguely a river
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Arcadia just sort of observed as Zora ... failed to react to her question. Her brows went up after several long moments. Well that had been...slightly unnerving. She couldn't tell if Zora was just thinking or what. Had she... blown the girl's mind? Was she off daydreaming about rock wreckering some bully in the face? Arcadia kind of sorta hoped not, because she was pretty sure a human would be /lacking/ a face after an attack like that... and that was sugar coating it. Arcadia cleared her throat before she spoke in a bid for Zora's attention.

"No seriously, have ya'?"

Fuyu

The answer is at the top...
Years
Rama and Ciel

Rama sighed at Bri. "Kid, you do realize that little one wanted to attack you right?" The Absol glowered icily, not disagreeing. Ciel blinked slowly, smiling quietly as he tried to placate his young, hostile Pokemon.

"Um... be a little careful Bri... Gabriel isn't very good with people... he almost bit someone earlier..." He quietly patted his Pokemon's head, trying to soothe its frayed nerves. "I'd keep him in his Pokeball but..." He trailed off, not sure how to explain what he thought the boy would understand.

"Told ya," Rama muttered, sitting down to scratch at an ear. He sniffed the air before laying very calmly next to Bri's foot, telling him silently to stay put.

Ciel scratched behind his head with a small wince. "Ah... I was in the hospital earlier... I got caught in a rock slide with Brie." He smiled sheepishly as the Absol huddled closer to him, the Pokemon still glaring at the opposite human. "I... yeah..." He trailed off shyly. "Quin saved us. I'm really glad they found us when they did."

Ellie

Ellie smiled at Thyme as gently as she dared. "Can't say. It'd hurt someone's pride." She nodded at Wilson. "It'd be good to get at least most of you back to your trainer wouldn't it? I'll help him search for Bouncy afterward. I bet she went after Pala though, the silly creature." The more she watched Thyme, the less the rivalry flared. Oh she still wanted to battle of course but it just... it didn't seem as important as before. Maybe that just meant she needed to fight her again.

Well that was a point to consider. Realizing faintly she still had Psychic up, she released Sprinkles onto the ground. "No more of that little man," she commanded cheerfully. "There's no need." Sniffing the air, she quickly found the scent of Rama, the little loudmouthed pain in the neck he was. She could also sense Psychic energy. Oh... it was that other boy. Well that was nice. She swished her tail toward the trail Wilson had made. "After you."

Ash and Zaria

Ash laughed cheerfully. "Gotta love a one-man army. It's just a shame when they don't have all the right answers."

Tell them what they need to know, not what they want to know. Not only does it make them mad, it helps them out. Everyone wins.

She had to question her good friend's logic on that one.

Zaria waved at Sparx, who padded after her resolutely. "Nobody should trust Ash, but nobody shouldn't trust her either," she said to her Luxray, who snorted. "Come back again!" she told Quin. "Please?"

Arctos

Fire and Blood
Years
George Edmunds

George could see that Kane was weakening. Two more hits would be the end for him. He could try to use protect again but couldn't risk it failing from overuse. He had to think about what to use next. Kane knew mostly fire moves. This was unfortunate against the fire type. But then again if the move was powerful enough it could still do some damage. George Had committed to an attack.

He showed three fingers and Kane began to glow red. Its mouth opened and a huge blast of white fire surrounded by a spiralling red flame shot straight at the Combusken. The move would take a lot out of Kane and if it was to be used again it would be weaker. But if he didn't get the attack in now George couldn't be sure if he would be in the battle long enough to have another chance.

George waited to see if it hit and, if it did, to see how much damage Kane's most powerful move would do to his opponent.

Years
  • Seen Jan 26, 2013
Zora had completely forgotten that she hadn't answered Arcadia's question about knowing about team rocket. That wad until Arcadia asked if she did know again. She nodded her head but didn't say anything because of her Zorua standing on her head. She picked up a rock after slowly putting the egg down. She threw it at the river and it skipped across the river to the other side. The egg slowly started to shake slowly then looked like it was going to hatch but it didn't. She had gotten all excited when it was shaking but lost the excitement when it stopped. She picked up a stone from the ground and noticed something different about it so she kept it in her pocket. She smiled when her Zorua transformed into her and nearly copied all of Zora's movements.

" Uhh Yea I know who Team Rocket is. Why do you want to know if I do? " Was all that she managed to say because she was shy.

Nideous

The world refused to change...
Years
Brian

Bri smiled reassuringly at Brie and nodded.

"I know... But it's alright..." he said softly, still crouched low to make himself less threatening, though he wasn't sure why Brie had decided that he didn't like him. When Rama began laying on his foot, he blinked and shrugged.

"Oh wow, that sounds terrible... But you are all ok, right?" he said after a moment, turning his attention to Ciel. He blinked and shook his head. "Boy... It's tough to imagine Quin saving anyone though..."

Drake

Kilita roated with pain as the dragonite slammed directly into her chest and she plummeted to the ground. Drake's icy calm slipped and a look of slight panic crossed his face, and he flinched slightly.

"Kilita!" he shouted, but the smaller dragon managed to roll herself out from under Dragonite and glide to a softer landing, panting heavily. Her eyes looked a little out of focus, and she seemed dizzy. She probably couldn't take much more than that. Drake scowled, and clenched his hands.

"Well... Maybe i under estimated you... Kilita, we need to win this, ok? Can you hit her with Ice Beam?" he said, not quite aware that it seemed to make Val uncomfortable each time the move hit. Kilita shuddered and took off again, barely getting up off of the ground, and fired her attack at Dragonite with a weak croon.

Quin

Quin sighed and leaned against the wall, slipping his hnad down and grabbed Logana's pokeball. With a sof sigh he sent the Venonat out and rubbed her head.

"Logana, use your psychic senses and tell me if you sense anything or anyone following us, ok?" he said after a moment.

"Veno. Nat." she said as her eyes began to glow. He nodded and continued to walk toward the main utility room, not hearing what Zaria had called out, and Zara certainly didn't tell him.

Thyme, Sprinkles and Duster

"Right..." Thyme said, her arms still crossed. She nodded as Sprinkles was released, raising an eyebrow when he did not immediately go for the throat. Oh...My... God... Thyme could see plain as say what was going on between them, or at least what Sprinkles thought was going on. To her credit, she said nothing about it.

"Yeah, more than likely. We shoulde be going. Nova will find his way back I'm sure, and Bouncy... Well, she's not eaxctly hard to find." Thyme said as she looked about at the others.

"Don't worry Wilson! She can't be far!" Duster said happily, her tail twitching.

Bouncy

Bouncy sang merrily as she bounced along. She is in a great mood, but was getting kind of hungry. With a happy note she bounced right over some boys and his absol and landed... On Rama's head. Oops... She must have messed up when she thought she could make it.

"HI!" she sang cheerfully, the impact sending her rocketing back towards the other boy away from her papa.

"Wee!" she said with a grin.

"Wh-what? Bouncy!?" Bri called, nearly tripping over his own feet in surprise as she flew right into Ciel's arms.

(ooc: Yay, Bouncy has probably freaked both of them out. ^^; )

Dawn

[span="font-size:180%;font-weight:900;color:#a568f
Years
Valorie Ryder - Academy Grounds
Valorie flinched as the ice beam hit dragonite, only this time it visibly looked rather thin and while it seemed to cause Dragonite quite a bit of irritation it honestly didn't seem to hurt that much. This time Valorie understood why, and there was no mystery. Killita was too weak to continue fighting. Apparently she wasn't the only one that didn't know her pokemon's limits. Valorie reacted immediately.

"Take it out with extremespeed, Dragonite!"

The large dragon pokemon abruptly lurched at Killita with intent to ram. There wasn't a whole lot to this plan. Moving at supersonic speeds pretty much made dodging a laughable idea. She wanted to get a nice solid hit in to finish the pokemon off, and that was what she'd gone for.

Arcadia - Vaguely a river
Arcadia briefly stared at the zorua... Talk about uncanny valley. She was pretty sure this sort of thing was the premise of a horror movie somewhere. Regardless the dark type pokemon had nothing to do with her mission. Arcadia considered Zora's actions for a somewhat brief moment before she responded. Zora hadn't reacted harshly, but she wasn't a hundred percent sure Zora understood where she was going either. Arcadia decided to lower the subtlety... just a bit.

"We are the guild, and we want you for the team."

...Perhaps a lot. Arcadia just sort of left that to sink in. Sure he had just dropped the ball on secrecy, but she figured in a worst case scenario she could just resort to... damage control. That was, of course, just a metaphor for violence and or pretending she had never said it; whichever was more practical at the moment, she guessed

Last edited:
Years
Jack Jacobs
Outside Pokemon Center

Midway though his pokemon attacking Jack sighed and sent out a surprising command "Guys stop!" he shouted and both pokemon halted and looked around with intrigue. Jack returned them both to their pokeballs "Sorry I just can't battle you right now" Jack walked away not even looking back at Kilik or even wanting to hear a response. To Jack the battle seemed pointless, it was like Kilik wasn't even there( -_- because he wasn't -_-) and to battle a trainer who wasn't completely focused was no help to him.

Jack walked across to the bench where Danielle was but to his surprise there was no Danielle, who could blame her though no regular trainer can just be content watching battles and not want to battle as well. "Hmmm" Jack got comfortable and began watching Lucia and her fight, the kid had a growlithe and was up against Tyro. "Hey Blade I still wanna add one more pokemon to the group before night" The scizor looked at Jack and nodded, in all Jack would have thirteen pokemon if he caught a next one but what his trainer wants is what his trainer wants.

Jack sat there one eye on the battle and the other waiting to see if and when Danielle was coming back, but he had his own plans in mind as well.

Jason Wolf

The Chronicler
Years
Jason Wolf

To the beach!

Having been only able to stand the TV for a half hour or so Jason grabbed his rod n' reel insisting he would catch a pokemon today. He headed out the back door, and ran towards the beach. This time Emmy tagged along chasing after him.

"Brehe eh" (Wait up!!!) Emmy yelled trying to keep up with her trainer.

Most would be shocked by how much Jason was able to push himself. Right now he was at a full sprint while Emmy was only at a run. The gap stayed almost the same length the entire time, but occasionally Jason pulled a little farther ahead. The duo once again arrived at the beach. Jason was covered in sweet, and decided just to dive on in. He discarded his shirt, sneakers, and bag then ran for the water. After that sprint it was exactly what he needed.

"Now that is how it's done Emmy. That's how it's done." Jason said clearly out of breath.

Years
  • Age 35
  • Seen Feb 18, 2013
Lincoln West

Lincoln kicked a stone out of his way as he trudged through Oak Town, hands buried deep in his pockets. He felt at a loose end as the day wore on. It seemed as though pretty much everyone he saw was busy doing something with somebody else, and he didn't want to be rude and just barge in. Still, it was a fairly nice evening, and if he couldn't enjoy a walk through a seaside town, what could he enjoy?

With such a simple thought lifting his spirits he decided to just enjoy the evening for a little while longer.

Nika Valentine

Nika stood at the forests edge, taking a moment before entering to try and determine precisely what her goal here was. She had great success in her earlier attempt to catch a pokemon here (eventually), capturing Paras whom she then evolved into Parasect - but that had been a random excursion with no set purpose other than exploration. Here she was again, and she was going to put more thought into her next capture. The best way to do that was to begin with the simplest things and build from there.

She was a bug type specialist trainer, meaning she wanted to train only bug type pokemon. This gave her a number of obvious weaknesses, as bug types were weak to fire, flying and rock. Fortunately for her, she had already covered these weak points. Spider, her Joltik, was a bug-electric type, and electric was strong against flying. Eve, her Larvesta, was a bug-fire type, which helped shore up her teams weakness to fire type attacks. And Parasect was bug-grass, with grass being strong against rock.

Then of course there was Sage, her Shelmet, who was a pure bug type. And the egg she had, which could contain... absoloutely anything. Possibly not even a bug type at all, and what would she do then?

Pushing that unpleasant thought far out of her mind, she considered what to do about the next addition to her team. She had already covered her teams primary type problems, but what about more practical concerns? Many opponents would have airborne pokemon, and none of her team could fly. Once Eve evolved into a Volcarona she could fly of course, but Larvesta took an extremely long time to evolve. Although Spider the Joltik would have attacks strong against flying type pokemon, she had no way to pursue pokemon who could fly into the air.

That settled it then. She needed a bug type pokemon who could fly. What were the possibilities? Volbeat or Illumise... although bug types, neither of these pokemon particularly appeared to Nika. They were just too cutesy. Butterfree were extremely popular amongst bug specialists, and then there was of course Beedrill... she thought with a pang of frustration. She could have caught a Weedle earlier...

Venomoth would be a strong choice, and she had to calm her own excitement at even the thought of catching a Scyther... best not get her own hopes up, and that was all she was going to be doing if she catalogued all the bug types who could fly. Deciding to see what fate provided her she stepped into the forest, hand curled tightly around the pokeball of the pokemon she thought would be best suited to capturing another...​

Jrez

Community Newbie
Years
John Carden - Academy Grounds

"I really do hate boats..." The young man grumbled as he made his way up the jetty, shoulders slumped and a hand resting on his stomach. "Guuuugh. Zovo, think I might lose the lunch I haven't even had a chance to eat. Ain't that great?"

An Eevee popped his little, cream colored head out of John's backpack and offered a sympathetic mew, lifting himself up to give his trainer's ear a swift lick with his tongue.

John let out a small chuckle as he lifted his own head to scan the area, dark eyes peering about to get his bearings. "Sure is a large place. But, I guess that makes since, it being an institution operated by the famous Gary Oak and all." His gaze continued to bounce around, the trainer seemingly getting more lost by the moment. "Still... I really hope there's a map or something close by." He glanced over his shoulder at his furry companion, "Else we might be in some trouble, little buddy." The Eevee's ears drooped at his trainer's words as he uttered a deflated mew.

Years
  • Age 35
  • Seen Feb 18, 2013
Lincoln West

Linc looked around for the sound of what seemed to be a pokemon until he spotted another boy nearby with an Eevee riding in his backpack. Eevee were a fairly rare pokemon, even though they were popular enough to warrant a lot of efforts into breeding them. Able to evolve into a variety of different types it was no wonder they were loved for their versatility.

"Yo!" Linc called out, waving to the boy and his Eevee as he walked towards them. It seemed his aimless wanderings had taken him quite near where the ferry came in. "You two, like, alright? You look a little lost y'know? Need some directions or anythin'?"

Lincoln grinned once he was close enough to the pair for them to see it. He was tall for his fifteen years, and athletically built from all of his time climbing mountains, with messy sun-bleached hair and a ready smile. If anything he looked like a bit of a beach-bum, and a lot of people mistook him for a 'surfer dude'. It was nice to help people out, especially since he had been in this guys position just the other day. The island could be pretty daunting at first.​

Jrez

Community Newbie
Years
John Carden

Zovo's ears perked at the distant exclamation, it's fox-like eyes darting over to where the sound had come from. Spotting the approaching stranger, the adventurous little guy leaped out of John's backpack and made a bee-line for seemingly eager to assist fellow, letting out a gleeful cry as he did.

"Whoa there!" Even though Zovo was this vibrant with all strangers, John never quite got used to his little friend's energy and spontaneity. He stifled an exasperated sigh, electing to instead shake his head with a soft chuckle. Looking over at Zovo's poor target, John raises a hand skyward and calls out, "Ho! Hey there!" He waved softly before stowing his hands into his pockets as he trotted over to meet the young man, though Zovo would surely get his fill first.

Greiger

A mad mind... hehe
Years
  • Age 33
  • Seen Oct 1, 2023
Lucia Francisco Bernavard​

Tyro was completely caught off guard as the attack hit and actually knocked him into the air and threw him back onto the ground. Lucia waited silently as the kicked up dust settled to see that Tyro was out. She smiled weakly and returned the Combusken to his pokeball. "Well done George!" She called over to him. Lucia thought hard about who she could send in next. Both Roberto and Diana were weak against fire moves, but Roberto was more experienced.... still, Diana needed to get her experience. That was settled then! She would use Diana and hope for the best.

"Come on out Diana!" She called out and opened the pokeball, allowing the Aron to appear. Diana looked over at Kane and she grew tense, "Yes! I finally get to battle and you're going down!" Lucia pointed at Kane, "Diana, hit him with a mud-slap!" She couldn't let Kane stay up for too long, why not use a move that was effective as well as having a chance of lowering his accuracy? The Aron ran up to Kane and quickly turned around and dug her rear legs into the ground and kicked them quickly as dirt was thrown into Kane's face.

This was the best Lucia could hope for. When Diana took down Kane she would be weak from his fire attacks and most likely lose the next battle, but she would gain valuable battling experience in the process.

Back