• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

[Completed] Pokemon Raptor Version

66hunter66

Itrainespeons. :D
Years
  • Seen Jan 14, 2017
Everytime I attempt to load it, I get a message saying RGSS has stopped working, then it tells me a problem has caused the program to stop working correctly, then it closes. Any way to fix this?

g0ast

N0ob Hacker *_*
Years
Everytime I attempt to load it, I get a message saying RGSS has stopped working, then it tells me a problem has caused the program to stop working correctly, then it closes. Any way to fix this?

I've the same problem! I tried to run as administrator but it closes...

66hunter66

Itrainespeons. :D
Years
  • Seen Jan 14, 2017
You try running as administrator/ compatibility mode?

Of course. I'm not a complete retard. XD Just kidding, it's common for people to forget to do that.
But yes, I have it set as someone so kindly posted above, yet the problem persists.

Years
  • Seen Dec 29, 2016
help

1.where can i find a lucky egg?
2.when will the mystery event change?

i got the latest version of the game just so you know nothings wrong with my version

Years
  • Seen Apr 6, 2019
can someone please upload the newest file to another place? Megaupload is not available in my country.

U.Flame

Maker of Short Games
Years
I can tell a lot of hard work was put into this game but I can't help but notice quite a few things:

1. It says it's 100% done, but no one worked on the move animations. I don't think it can be called 100% if no one worked on that. Disabling it doesn't fix the problem either, that's just ignoring it.

2. The movement and map transitions still feel too RPG Maker-y It doesn't feel like a normal Pokemon game.

3. RPG Maker music is used, I think that makes it feel too generic.

4. In my opinion, there's nothing new to this. The towns and NPCs are too simple, nothing feels like a real Pokemon game should.

I don't mean to look down on your hard work, I just think I should express my thoughts on this.

AcidicSubstance

Resident Megalo Maniac
Years
Ok i tried downloading the fonts using your link but no matter how many times i click the download link, it just infinitely loops to the same page over and over without any downloads. It is at all possible for someone to upload the fonts to megaupload or mediafire or any other file sharing site that isn't so temperamental? I'd really appreciate it.

Years
  • Seen May 11, 2020
Why is this game so hard if you choose Turtwig?
You really shouldn't have to grind THAT early on in the game for the Gym Leader.
Or maybe I just suck :(

Years
1.where can i find a lucky egg?
2.when will the mystery event change?

i got the latest version of the game just so you know nothings wrong with my version

its been awhile since i played, but if you got to the town with the mine, i believe its on the 4th level.

i dont believe the mystery event will change

Why is this game so hard if you choose Turtwig?
You really shouldn't have to grind THAT early on in the game for the Gym Leader.
Or maybe I just suck :(

you could go and catch the other starters from kanto, johto, and hoenn. or evolve turtwig to grotle

Last edited:

blazerj13

Impossibly Possible~
Years
u know, ive been hearing roumors that there gonna ad the 5'th generation pokemon nto this game. there also is a lot that isnt finished with this like the underwater caverns. theres nothing in there.

Years
  • Seen Aug 23, 2011
Is there any way to play it on the gPSP? So could you make it a .gba file, or I have to play it on my computer?

Last edited:

Rai Rai

Master of everything!
Years
  • Seen Aug 29, 2012
go to any pokemon official website, or just go to google and type in 'pokemon evolution guide'.

lol. That will not help, they're on about the guide that was made for this game which, from memory of my last play, has the evolutions changed.

Years
lol. That will not help, they're on about the guide that was made for this game which, from memory of my last play, has the evolutions changed.

oohh yeah, lol i remember. the evolutions havent changed, you still need to give gligar the correct item and trade it. i think the same goes for the others. im not sure

Back