• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Forum moderator applications are now open! Click here for details.
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

FireRed hack: MEGAMAN BN 7 Lost Dimesion BETA 1 RELEASED

Status
Not open for further replies.

itman

Back to ROM hacking. :D
Years
  • Age 30
  • Seen Feb 5, 2014
The Megaman battle networks were my favorite GBA games next to pokemon! (Especially the third and second one). This looks great, I'll play it when I get a chance and give a better analysis of it.

One thing though, Megaman only has...four moves. Obvoiusly we can't get around this (yet) as a community, but just, one of the points of the Megaman battle networks was that there were many chips and such. Maybe make a "move learner machine" and you can customize your moveset at will depending on what "chips" you collect.

Years
  • Seen Dec 21, 2016
Download Fire Red ROM, Lunar IPS and patch the ROM with the IPS you download by using the LIPS.

yeah i hav a fire red rom and i hav lips and also this ips... i use lips to patched it and it says it was successful but when i played it.. its still pkmn fire red. can u tell me why?

Years
  • Seen Dec 21, 2016
oops! so thats the reason... the intro were not edited.. the title screen also were not edited.. and it still says its pokemon F.R. but when i proceed. its megaman.. i thought its still pokemon. sorry my bad i didnt proceed to the gamepliay thats why i didnt know its megaman. but why is the title screen not edited and also the intro?

Years
  • Seen Dec 24, 2012
hey i patch it on Shiny GOld and when i start i'm with lapras surfing but i can't go anywhere... i do on another rom it says "The Rom Image Has Crashed" i play it use NO$GBA

Years
  • Seen Dec 24, 2012
dude for all says "its still fire red" of course not megaman just play it,look into your Trainer Card and Tadaaa..!! its Megaman....!!!

Years
  • Seen Jan 5, 2016
At lab's 7F, the doctor wearing glasses told you "Im watching you...".
Should be "I'm".

Tried this demo for a while. I've never played Megaman BN before. It would be nice if you give me more hint of direction. For example, the doctor told me to head home, but I didn't know where my home is. Also, Lan told me to register, but I didn't know where to go to do it. Just my personal opinion after trying.

This is great work. Looking forward to its completion.

Seth Rollins

Holding on to You |-/
Years
  • Age 22
  • Nah
  • Seen Feb 28, 2017
Loved the game! Mainly the OW Sprite! I guess that will be Megaman's team in the future:

Megaman (of couse)
Protoman
Roll
Gutsman
Glyde
AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAND.........................
COLONEL! Well I'm not 100% sure...but keep up the good work!

Cronozona

Pokemon Expert
Years
Wow, I thought I wouldn't see the day! I love both Pokemon and MegaMan Battle Network! This combo just
made my day! I'm looking forward to this hack's completion! Oh, and good job on the OWs, item pictures, and introduction.

KennyKid

scipter
Years
I like the idea of MEGAMAN-pokemon hack, i'm also a MEGAMAN fan too.
But some problem attack with me:

First: I'm really comfused by the map, after 15 minutes going around and around I cant go outside the lab or anywhere else! So I give up. There is also a lab, but it requires a card key :(.
I've seen some pictures above, and I know I can go further, but I just cant find the way.

Second: Some place in the lab looks like a wall, with black solid color, but I can still go through and find some items! Is it a bug?

Years
Cronozona, I'm afraid this thread was over a month old when you posted in it, breaking the revival limit rule. Just keep an eye on the dates of threads before you post in them ;)

DarkMidnightNova, if you have an update to post for this hack or something like that, just contact DrFuji or myself to have the thread reopened.

DarkMidnightNova

Unique Hacker
Years
I'm still deciding what characters other than Megaman and Protoman to add to your final party.

If anyone would like to make any suggestions I'd love to hear which characters/Net Navis were your favorite if you've played the Megaman Battle Network games :)

I'm very likely to put them into the game and have some sort of side stories or battles for them.

qaz015393

pokemon revenge developer
Years
  • Age 33
  • Seen yesterday
Glad to see u back and the hack man. How about Bass?

Years
  • Age 25
  • Seen Jul 21, 2018
One wordrd...EPIC!Y'know, I planned myself to make a mm but it was of zero...kepp up the good work..I love megaman and would love to see this game done...You have my support. ;)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back