• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Forum moderator applications are now open! Click here for details.
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Pokemon: Minecraft Edition

Years
Currently we are not accepting anyone else onto this project.
Thanks for the interest, but it's easier for us to keep it between the both of us. Thanks for understanding! :D

lgs2copy.png

headerqjl.png

Hey everyone! Me an a buddy of mine are currently in production of the entire region of Kanto from Pokemon Soul Silver, and Heart Gold! This build is being done in a 2:1 scale ratio. Yes, that's right double the size of the original. The primary reason for this is because in a Pokemon game the characters are one block by one block. However in Minecraft the player is two blocks by one block. This resulting in some issues. Originally we considered making the region a 1:1 but we had a difficult time making things look right. Another thing is we decided to build all the buildings with an interior, unlike Pokemon which has instanced interiors in the game. This caused some improvising on some building designs to make it seem realistic when inside those specific buildings.​

Builds
- Towns & Cities
- Routes & Caves & Misc.

Episodes 1-5 +Bonus
Spoiler:

Episode 6-10 +Bonus
Spoiler:

Episode 11-15
Spoiler:

Timelapses
Spoiler:

Some of you also were interested in how we build our zones. Well here's a video illustrating how we go about doing it. (Kind of.)
Building w/ the Associates
Spoiler:

Follow us on Twitter!

Follow us on Facebook!
Our Likepage!

Please keep checking back! We really could use your support to help us finish this project! Thanks for looking! :D​

Last edited:
Years
Haha! Thanks! We will most definitely keep people updated! I'm currently finishing up Viridian Forrest, unfortunately it's not accurate... But I'm going to make it awesome. lol

Years
  • Age 26
  • Seen Jul 14, 2021
Impressive! At least you build houses better than me... I was thinking that you can destroy all those random grass. And use those grass to make it like the place where all the wild pokemon appear (long story short: grass). Good luck on building the entire Kanto and Johto region!

Years
Impressive! At least you build houses better than me... I was thinking that you can destroy all those random grass. And use those grass to make it like the place where all the wild pokemon appear (long story short: grass). Good luck on building the entire Kanto and Johto region!

Haha, thanks! We're doing something similar... kind of. If you see flowers in the grass, it's aesthetic, if there are no flowers, then it's 'tall grass.'

We're hoping to get Route 1 on video and uploaded by this weekend!

Nakuzami

[img]https://i.imgur.com/iwlpePA.png[/img]
Years
Now that is just epic. I really want to play on that map now. ^3^
Please, feed us more video candy noaw? Lol ;3

Now if only I could convince the video not to buffer every 3 seconds... It took me more than double the time of the actual video to almost finish, but I ended up giving up on it. -.-'
I saw about 95% of it though, and it was awesome from that. :D

Years
Well since you guys are so nice...

Here are a couple 'in-production' screenshots.

Layout of Pewter City:
Spoiler:

Route 2 & Viridian Forest:
Spoiler:

Subscribe to our YouTube channel for the quickest updates!

Arcanine

There is no "-tina"
Years
That's a nice start to a massive project, is it just you two working on all of that?
And once it's all finished you should install PokeMobs, even if most of them are pretty small. XD

I also love your Okarin skin. I haven't touched Minecraft is a few months but my skin is Kurisu.

Years
Haha! You got it right! Since we're doing Pokemon I switched to a trainer skins. :P We had considered to do PokeMobs. I actually just went on their forums and the mod might be dead... So we'll see.

But yeah, it's just me and my friend. I was considering to a "Let's Play" spoof kind of the thing with the map once the project is done.

El Psy Congroo.

Lord Varion

Guess who's back?
Years
  • Age 29
  • Seen Jan 6, 2015
This is good!!
I've seen a FR/LG kanto, but not a HG/SS one... good luck!

Years
Haha thanks! I actually just recently saw a Gen 1 R/B Kanto, along with black and white textures from the original game. It was pretty snazzy. I like ours better though. :P

Years
  • Seen Mar 15, 2012
For right now I think we are just planning to do a video a week. It may speed up once winter break starts up, but we'll see.

Atomic Reactor

Ahhhh hell yeah. I was totally gonna try and do this... but then realized that i don't have the time, or the balls to take on such a massive project. So mad props to you guys, it looks beautiful. And pewter looks... jaw dropping to say the least. I can't wait to see more from you guys, I will subscribe on youtube now :)

Years
  • Age 26
  • Seen Jul 14, 2021
Well since you guys are so nice...

Here are a couple 'in-production' screenshots.

Layout of Pewter City:
Spoiler:

Route 2 & Viridian Forest:
Spoiler:

Subscribe to our YouTube channel for the quickest updates!

Why don't you use a flat map?? Instead of a floating island like the layout of Pewter City.

Back