• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Forum moderator applications are now open! Click here for details.
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Hack Series: My Pokemon Mod Collection

The Grubby Pup

Where's mah shiny squeaky ball
Years
who said eelektross was slow on this game? Give it rain dance and let Swift Swim take affect.

Also, and if you ask me...It wasn't ALL that strong in da first place. You could say da same about Sableye and Spiritomb. Foresight them, then they're weak against Fighting moves. Gravity Eelektross and it's weak against ground again. I don't see da different.

Not mention Pokemon with Mold Breaker, which all who usually have it can use Earthquake...So...There you go.

Years
  • Seen Feb 7, 2017
i am in the castelia gym and all left is burgh hope it to be strong
my team is
boldore lv 28
flareon lv 30
croconow lv 28
mienfoo lv 27
servine lv 27
honchkrow lv 26

The Grubby Pup

Years
i am in the castelia gym and all left is burgh hope it to be strong
my team is
boldore lv 28
flareon lv 30
croconow lv 28
mienfoo lv 27
servine lv 27
honchkrow lv 26
Okay, so you've fought all the gym trainers in Burgh gym and the only trainer left is Burgh himself? Okay...Uh...Well, good luck. I forget which version you're playing.

But if it's Yin Black, beware of Accelgor, as it has attacks which is strong against Croconaw, Mienfoo, Boldore...But, since you got Flareon, I think you'll be just fine.

Years
  • Seen Feb 7, 2017
I have defeated burgh he was good i have lost at him once but in 2nd time i have a counter strategy to his escavelar sturdy by using honchkrow confuse ray and flareon he was very good and i want to take your advice of what electric type to catch eelektross or electvire
my team now
feraligator lv 30
boldore lv 31
flareon lv 32
mienfoo lv 28
servine lv 29

Years
  • Seen Aug 10, 2023
electivire really helped me in my playthrough of yang white. It learns some good moves like bolt strike( which is REALLY good with it.)

The Grubby Pup

Years
I have defeated burgh he was good i have lost at him once but in 2nd time i have a counter strategy to his escavelar sturdy by using honchkrow confuse ray and flareon he was very good and i want to take your advice of what electric type to catch eelektross or electvire
my team now
feraligator lv 30
boldore lv 31
flareon lv 32
mienfoo lv 28
servine lv 29
So, you were playing Yang White, huh? LOL I forgot I gave Escavelar Strudy...Flareon got Drill Run, didn't it?

I find Burgh harder on Yin Black, as he uses Acclegor which has extremely high Sp. Atk on my hack...But it's kind frail, tho...But speedy.

Both Pokemon are good, ya know...But just like how zanny said on the Electrivire thing. It does learn Bolt Strike...Just like how Magmortar learns Blue Flare.

But if you want a Pokemon with a different feel to it, remember I made Eelektross part Water, meaning it learns water type moves...Aside from Electric Type.

But in da end, it's up to what YOU really want.

electivire really helped me in my playthrough of yang white. It learns some good moves like bolt strike( which is REALLY good with it.)
LOL I knew you was gonna mention that.

And hey, you think I should increase it PP on the next release? 5...Is kinda not enough...I'll let you decide. :)

If you say yes...I'll do it, but if you say no...Then the Devil wears Prada. LOL

i want to know bisharp ability
Oh, have you caught a Pawniard?

...I think they live around Lostlorn Forest...I think...Just check da doc, I'm too lazy to check now.

Anyways, for you question...They have; this counts for both its stages, Defiant and Inner Focus

Years
  • Seen Feb 7, 2017
ok does eelektross learn any strong move in this hack and by the way whats the ability did both of bagon and deino have

Years
  • Seen Aug 10, 2023
(I hope the 3ds will allow me to play roms) I'm going to get a 3ds after graduation ^w^. And I'll delete my old Diamond save file to make a new one. And I'll make a way to play ROMs in the 3ds, so I can play BB/VW, YW/YB, NSoul, Sol Plat.

ok does eelektross learn any strong move in this hack and by the way whats the ability did both of bagon and deino have

My deino had Anger Point. I think Bagon also has Anger Point.

Last edited:

The Grubby Pup

Years
Yeah, it learns powerful attacks like Aqua Tail, Wild Charge...Stuff like that.

Tynamo abilities are: Levitate, Lightningrod
Eelekrik abilities are: Swift Swim, Lightningrod
Eelektross abilities are: Swift Swim, Lightningrod

Bagon abilities are: Rock Head, Sheer Force
Shelgon abilities are: Rock Head, Overcoat
Salamence abilities are: Intimidate, Moxie

Deino abilities are: Own Tempo, Unaware
Zweilous abilities are: Anger Point, Moody (It does have two heads LOL)
Hydreigon abilities are: Anger Point, Levitate

(I hope the 3ds will allow me to play roms) I'm going to get a 3ds after graduation ^w^. And I'll delete my old Diamond save file to make a new one. And I'll make a way to play ROMs in the 3ds, so I can play BB/VW, YW/YB, NSoul, Sol Plat.
I don't know. I actually never tried playing a DS game on a 3DS game...But I don't see why not it shouldn't work.

Oh, you're graduating this year? High School? That's cool, yo. And also, zanny, you forgot to answer my question from last time. I need to know it. :D

The Grubby Pup

Years
About Bolt Strike? 5 minimum and 8 minimum is enough.
Hah! Thanks for your giving me your choice, but I was talking about both Bolt Strike and Blue Flare...Anyways, since you said I shouldn't mess around with it, then I won't.

I just wanted to ask somebody, and since you've played everything I put out, thus far, I thought you would be da best candidate, hm? Thanks again, tho.

Years
  • Seen Feb 7, 2017
does salamance and hydraegon learn dragon dance or outrage or any supereme move

Years
  • Seen Aug 10, 2023
I'm gonna make my aunt abroad buy me a Acekard/R4i for the 3DS. Hacks, here I come!!!

The Grubby Pup

Years
I'm gonna make my aunt abroad buy me a Acekard/R4i for the 3DS. Hacks, here I come!!!
LOL You're gonna make your aunt buy it for you? Aren't you bossy! JK

Anyways, that's cool...Oh, so you CAN play DS games on 3DS, that's good to know...Um...Ya know.

But still...I never used those types of things before. Not on a real DS and certainly not on a 3DS. LOL

...So, if something happens, I wouldn't know what to do. But I'm sure you'll be okay. ;)

Years
  • Seen Aug 10, 2023
I trained my Aron into Aggron so it can learn Surf. I removed Surf from Floatzel for Ice Punch, Waterfall for Aqua Jet, Altaria has now Draco Meteor instead of Dragon Pulse, I forgot to teach Frenzy Plant to Meganium to replace Grasswhistle.
Big improvement. Now at Clair's Gym. Finally there's a lvl 50 pokemon there. This'll be hard.
E: Finally done with the 8 Gyms of Johto. Clair wasn't that hard( I'm not saying it's easy because of the Exp boost I get.) because some of her pokemon really dealt alot of damage.
Now heading to Lugia with this team:
Lvl 61 Altaria
Spore
Draco Meteor
Air Slash
Fly

Lvl 54 Floatzel
Mach Punch
Waterfall
Ice Punch
Crunch

Lvl 48 Meganium
Petal Dance
Grasswhistle
AncientPower
Synthesis

Lvl 57 Ledian
Air Slash
Bug Buzz
Giga Drain
Focus Blast

Lvl 48 Aggron the HM Slave
Surf
Rock Smash
Strength
Iron Tail

Lvl 51 Houndoom
Shadow Ball
Nasty Plot
Crunch
Fire Blast

Last edited:

The Grubby Pup

Years
I trained my Aron into Aggron so it can learn Surf. I removed Surf from Floatzel for Ice Punch, Waterfall for Aqua Jet, Altaria has now Draco Meteor instead of Dragon Pulse, I forgot to teach Frenzy Plant to Meganium to replace Grasswhistle.
Big improvement. Now at Clair's Gym. Finally there's a lvl 50 pokemon there. This'll be hard.
E: Finally done with the 8 Gyms of Johto. Clair wasn't that hard( I'm not saying it's easy because of the Exp boost I get.) because some of her pokemon really dealt alot of damage.
Now heading to Lugia with this team:
Lvl 61 Altaria
Spore
Draco Meteor
Air Slash
Fly

Lvl 54 Floatzel
Mach Punch
Waterfall
Ice Punch
Crunch

Lvl 48 Meganium
Petal Dance
Grasswhistle
AncientPower
Synthesis

Lvl 57 Ledian
Air Slash
Bug Buzz
Giga Drain
Focus Blast

Lvl 48 Aggron the HM Slave
Surf
Rock Smash
Strength
Iron Tail

Lvl 51 Houndoom
Shadow Ball
Nasty Plot
Crunch
Fire Blast
Okay, so you're finished up all 8 gyms, huh? I believe some congrats are in order *pop da cork on a bottle* LOL You know, I'm just messing wif ya.

And, yeah...I guess your Pokemon levels are okay, for most of da part. (Boost Exp aside)

...But still, you can't really say something easy nor hard when, you, yourself is 8 levels higher the gym leader strongest Pokemon. I'm just saying. LOL

And before you ask, NO...I don't Grind much when I play pokemon. If you don't believe me, just look at some of my Pokemon videos. :p

Anyways...since you said she dealt a decent amount of damage on you, I guess I'll let it be.

Not to mention, some of the other Pokemon in your party levels are behind like Meganium, Houndoom and Aggron.

My guess is, you used Ledian (I said this, cuz it was on Level 57) Floatzel and especially Altaria in the gym alot. :)

Anyways, good luck with the Lugia event. I increased it level and stuff...Wait, don't you halfta fight da Kimono Girls first...Good luck with them.

And what da hell? LOL You use Aggron as a HM slave...Seriously? That's first time I've ever seen one used like that.

Other than that, your pokemon moves are very good...Only thing I halfta say is...Ledian with Air Slash? *Trollface* Hey, that wasn't my doing. :|
JK...I know da deal, no biggie! ;)

Years
  • Seen Feb 7, 2017
I have defeated all the trainers in elesa's gym i ill face her now My team is
shelgon lv 35
servine lv 34
boldore lv 39
larvesta lv 33
zweilous lv 36
pawnirad lv 37

The Grubby Pup

Years
I have defeated all the trainers in elesa's gym i ill face her now My team is
shelgon lv 35
servine lv 34
boldore lv 39
larvesta lv 33
zweilous lv 36
pawnirad lv 37
Okay...But whoa...Maybe...Maybe you should level up just a little more before challenging her. She is on level 40...And I'm pretty sure she can easily get passed Boldore. You're kinda underleveled, man.

Well, anyways...We'll see...You might can do or you might can't...The only thing I can say to you...Good luck...Oh, and don't forget to tell me how it went, when everything all said and done, kay. :)

Back